Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner OmyKun123's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    It's time for minato to return the half power of kyubi

Why do people think that Kyubi only has half his power (chakra)? Minato took half his chakra but only for a short amount of time. Just like Kakashi almost exhausting his chakra in several occasions just to get it back after resting, the Kyubi has had Approximately 16 years to recuperate.

Good chapter, Madara cool as always and the Juubi looked beast but is he going to leap from the Moon to Earth? lol

Also that headbutt so reminded me of the one he gave to Gaara
    Last edited by OmyKun123; November 14, 2012 at 07:27 AM.
    "Wash me away..Clean your body of me..Erase all the memories...They'll only bring us pain..And I've seen all I'll ever need"

CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A MUSEGASM!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwI5m_wRRU

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering if Madara and Obito's assumption they can control the Juubi is flawed. Maybe that was the primary point of giving Naruto the names.

People that can't accept the hug no jutsu should have stopped reading somewhere around when Naruto fought Neji lol. It is the primary theme and backbone of the whole story.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    Id say Rinnegan is busy with juubi.
    Right..the entire battle the Rinnegan was busy with Juubi, lets not forget the amount of abilities he could have done to put Naruto down in his place. In fact a thing that has been bugging me was why Madara hasn't used to Rinnegan to more of an extent. Meh I guess it's Kishi nerfing the big boss so that he doesn't kill off everyone which is what a real villian would do.

Id say Madara is recovering from whirlpool Tiger. And now that juubi is here, he doesn't need to capture 9 and 8.
    Huh? The Whirlpool Tiger kick was damaging but he had the Susano shielding a majority of the attack. Also if you haven't forgotten but Madara is Edo Tensei meaning he has near limitless stamina and doesn't show fatigue. In fact if Madara activated the Renigan he could have pushed Guy away and not taken any damage at all.

Juubi has been cooking in there for 10 chapters. People have been complaining why juubi is not here, what is going on with juubi, now that juubi is here - you say its random?
    Should have came after Obito got curbed stomped. Why hype up a character such as Obito to new lengths to not show us his full potential and see him in an actual fight? The resolution of this fight will show that Naruto has grown to new levels in abilities and show us he can fight using his head. Besides it's not like Obito is the real threat, we all know Madara is the one running the show. So the Juubi can pop up right after the fight is over so can get rid of the play toy and on to the real boss. Its like in a sense Goku fighting Frieza and then all of sudden Cooler's spaceship pops in.......like dude let us first resolve the fight then Goku can take on Cooler.

so its ok to have them run across continent in half an hour? Dan moment is Dan moment, you cant have army at the speed of light because of Dan moment.
    The manga isn't very good at doing time conversions and allowing us to know how much time has passed so don't make up a random number such as 30. We been waiting for chapters upon chapters for these guys to come and they have yet to deliver. Also, lets now act like they are normal human, these are ninjas capable of high speed movements through trees and land. So forgive me for my impatientness when talking about speedful ninjas.I

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Ninja Army will arrived , this is obvious , Naruto need some one to cheer up for him and saying " Naruto ... " or " Narutoooo ... " ... so Naruto can get shined and save other peoples ....

Manga's real downhill was the moment that Naruto become " savior " and swears to "save everyone !!! "

I think Madara sitting there was a good idea , I mean he is overpowered and fancy main character has no way to hurt him and kishi doesn't want to put an scratch on his beloved main character , so what point of showing an useless fight !? ........

thanks to kishi no one will get hurts .....

are you notice , Kishi showed revived Jubbi and keep QB and Hachibi in story with " Jubbi can get revived without full QB and Hachibi chakra ... "

well , Kubo's war arc was better , he killed Yamato and destroyed soul society and Shingamis have some reall casualty ( like Byakuya and Kenpachi ) but kishi .... sigh ....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you notice this , Qb give enough chakra to kakashi to use his MS freely and it was only a little bit of his chakra that fresh kakashi's chakra !!! ......... compare it to the amount of chakra that he given to Naruto !! and the quality of Naruto's fighting !!!
    I agree the only the reason they haven't showed up yet is because when Naruto somehow pulls a jutsu out of his ass they need all his allies to scream his name because thats all they can do.

No need to explain how the Juubi was resurrected, it is just a very bad time to come up when the fight between Naruto and Obito was getting interesting.

Meh Kubo's war arc was alright but they should have killed Kenpachi and Byakuya.....then it would have been great but they survived which dampened the whole thing.
    Last edited by Darkdrone; November 14, 2012 at 07:34 AM.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Judging by the overwhelming power between the two rinnegan powered antagonists and now the 10Tails. Sasuke will have to become a good guy in order for Naruto to stand a chance. This or the Kyuubi has to learn sage mode with Naruto. I wouldn't mind seeing both tbh.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wiolin View Post
    In a way, manga is dead.In a way..
    It must be doing something good, if your still here reading it.
    I still like this manga, and to me its not dead, just because its not going your way does not mean its dead.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ur owned foo View Post
    Judging by the overwhelming power between the two rinnegan powered antagonists and now the 10Tails. Sasuke will have to become a good guy in order for Naruto to stand a chance. This or the Kyuubi has to learn sage mode with Naruto. I wouldn't mind seeing both tbh.
    Its not going to happen like that, naruto still have something up his sleeves. the chakra given to him by the bijuu's. Why do everyone forget this, there was a whole chapter about this.

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member plex's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuske will join the party and save the day

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by plex View Post
    Sasuske will join the party and save the day
    He will not, that is bad story telling.
    the manga is not called sasuke >.>
    naruto will be the savior

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ashher View Post
    after a stretch of good/great chapters, i had to vote average this time. the revelation of juubi was not made as big as it should've been. obito did not use rinnegan even when he is cornered and clearly needs it.
    Well right now Obito is playing an emo, who just forgot every thing in his arsenal and want to charge with some of his trademark moves....

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wiolin's Avatar
    Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    It must be doing something good, if your still here reading it.
    I still like this manga, and to me its not dead, just because its not going your way does not mean its dead.
    I like it as well, I never said I dont.
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

" The power of talk no jutsu " is better name for this manga !! andother candidate are " how to ruin your great story " , " how to make a useless main character " , " how disappointing your readers " and etc...

IMO most of Naruto fans are his fans because they hate Sasuke ! Itachi , Minato , Jiraya have more fan compare to Naruto !!!

Naruto will be the pernicious of manga !!!

IT is not big thing that we want from Kishi , shout Naruto mouth for some chapter and put some sense in the fights !!! and doesn't try to show Naruto can solve and save everyone !!
    خداحافظ

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

He will , becoz he is Naruto's rival and he wont allow him to be out shined in his absence

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well well, we have finally seen the 10 tails and it seems angry. LOL
    Anyway a good chapter for me also thanks to Kurama for throwing Kakashi like a doll and Madara with his "Oh well..." behaviour.
    Now I guess that we will return to Sasuke and Orochimaru or the Ninja army.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I must say that with the exception of obito's massacre flashback and the kages' battle, this has been the most boring arc ever! How Naruto and Kakashi are even putting up a fight against Obito is a farce, when you consider that Madara was not only playing but even got bored of fighting Kyuubi, Hachibi and Guy
    Prediction? The next chapter and the one after will suck until Hebi and Oro are reintroduced.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream's version is out, the translation is sooo strange but extremely funny and epic as hell
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God i loved this chapter, Kishi keeps making me happy chapter after chapter

Can't w8 for the next one and how is Naruto/Bee/Kakasi/Gai going to handle the 10 tails.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast