Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    didn't obito put up some kind of barrier?
    Few chapters ago, then I think the barrier was broken by Juubi. Not totally sure though, would have to reread.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

^ yup, a barrier seems more plausible than going underground. Perhaps could be by madara as well

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

obito did the uchiha fire barrier something.

now i bet kishi will swic to the rookies or sasuke or maybe karin doing something.

if you ask me, i would like sasuke plus oro who i bet in the end will be a good guy or die as hero doing something noble
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

If the Jyuubi was able to break the barrier, then I doubt one of the most powerful bijuu bomb would lose to it.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Few chapters ago, then I think the barrier was broken by Juubi. Not totally sure though, would have to reread.
    Its the same flame barrier Obito put up originally. It just broke this chapter, by the juubi and maybe helped by the bijuudama.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I know it's the same barrier, but I'm saying I thought Juubi destroyed the barrier this chapter and avoided the bijuu bomb since I recall seeing it pop up from underground.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member synapse's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If the Jyuubi was able to break the barrier, then I doubt one of the most powerful bijuu bomb would lose to it.
    right and I thought Bijus are not things you can technically destroy or kill, hence the whole sealing process blah blah

so why try to bomb the jyubi instead of killing Obito who is finally hurt? Because fuck logic thats why. I give up

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

main question now is: to whom jyuubi will obey, madara or obito? madara was the one who summoned gedo mezo from the moon, tobi was the last person who got synched with gedo mezo and commanded it.

assume that jyuubi has the sharingan power of the one who control it. which is more drastic: jyuubi with obito's kamui power or jyuubi with perfect susanoo?

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the Jyuubi will obey anyone, though. If it could, then Rikduou Sennin may have made sure his son would be able to control it. If I recall, Obito or Madara want to be its jinchuuriki. Whether it breaks out or not remains to be seen, but I could see it breaking out.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    main question now is: to whom jyuubi will obey, madara or obito? madara was the one who summoned gedo mezo from the moon, tobi was the last person who got synched with gedo mezo and commanded it.

assume that jyuubi has the sharingan power of the one who control it. which is more drastic: jyuubi with obito's kamui power or jyuubi with perfect susanoo?
    To kurama,

Maybe the juubi would recognize both hachibi and kyubi as part of him or as his sons.

Btw, how can madara control the juubi if it possess the most powerful sharingan+rinnegan combo?

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara wants to become the host of 10tails

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Obito cares who is the jinchuuriki, as long as the plan works and he can have his creepy fantasy with Rin.

But the Jyuubi should be able to rampage a bit. Like wiping out half of the approaching army.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Maybe.'but I think when the kyubi is in control, he can use his own technique/s or naruto's techniques. He can fght madara/juubi on his own way.

And I'm sure the kyubi would going to refuel gai's chakra like he did to kakashi.

The combination attack of GA I and kakashi would make tobi run for his money. A taijutsu and kamui combination aren't a joke at all.
    I think Gai's role is done now. Other characters who have been neglected will be arriving now. Gai had his moment. Time to let others shine.

You are much more likely to see Gai pass the torch to his team. Remember them?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Since I believe that in the next two chapters we will see only the reaction of the ninja alliance to Juubi revival, (in a similar way to what happened with Edo Tensei’s release) in this post I will write only of it, while I will write about Obito and Madara's plan and the situation of the Juubi in my next post:
    Initially we will see the reaction of Naruto's group and that of Madara and Obito (Obito could say something related to Rin, even though in reality I'm not sure she is still so important to him), maybe a bit as happened with the appearance eighth tail fox in the battle against Pain, the Juubi will cause some earthquakes, even if far stronger than happened in that battle.

After that I think that at the end of this chapter and also in all the next chapter we will pass to the other ninja alliance.
    First, I hope to see Tsunade and the others kage, infact it is over two months that I am waiting to receive news about Tsunade.

I think the kage have already been healed by Katsuyu thanks to Tsunade's chakra, but regarding Tsunade I do not know, perhaps she may already be cured by Katsuyu, perhaps Katsuyu will be helped by Shizune and some other medical ninja/kunoichi.
    In the truth I would like to see the exact moment in which she will be healed, when the two part of her body will be put together again (if this will happen I believe we will see the kage in the chapter 611).
    In any case now I do not think Tsunade will die, because otherwise her death will not have the right relevance, at least not like was Jiraiya’s death, because her death will become of secondary importance compared to the appearance of the Juubi.

Then We will see the others ninja of the alliance, they will see the Juuby with their own eyes or otherwise they will be informed by Shikaku and Inoichi (so we will see it the reactionf of the head quarter).
    In truth I hope that if not all at least some groups will reach Naruto and the others, especially for the group of Hinata (for the relationship between her and Naruto, but also because with her there will be Karui); Lee's group (for Lee but even because with him there are Sai and Omoi) and Sakura (because he could heal Gai).
    I was forgetting to say that I would like to see Iruka’s reaction, infact there is the possibility that he returned to the head quarter.

I think we will also see the daymio, and perhaps the swordsman of the mist will decide to go help Naruto and the others, because most likely he and Naruto's clones will have already defeated all Zetzu.
    I believe that the last will be Sasuke's group, where perhaps they took with them Yamato and Anko.
    I believe that when Sasuke will know the situation about Juubi's revival from Orochimaru or by Juugo (he will know it thanks to his animals), he will decide to suspend its search for the truth and will go stop the plan of Madara and Obito (infact I would like if one between Naruto or Kurama will reveal to him and to the others the truth about the Kyuubi's attack and the Uchiha massacre).

P.S: I hope that someone after reading my post will comment it, I hope that you will tell me if you agree with me or not, and if you don't agree with what I wrote I hope that you will tell me what you think will happen.
    I would to know if you would like if what I wrote will happen, or if you would be disappointed if you would be disappointed if what I wrote will really happened.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I don't think Obito cares who is the jinchuuriki, as long as the plan works and he can have his creepy fantasy with Rin.

But the Jyuubi should be able to rampage a bit. Like wiping out half of the approaching army.

I think Gai's role is done now. Other characters who have been neglected will be arriving now. Gai had his moment. Time to let others shine.

You are much more likely to see Gai pass the torch to his team. Remember them?
    At the very least, it should take out 3/4 of the arriving army, whether through death or knocking them out, easily. Even as a Gedo it was able to match Akimichi's power and stop Oonoki's son's doton thingie. Of course, Kishi might make it weaker so Naruto can beat it.

Not sure if the others will shine though, or if Gai's role really is done. He hasn't done anything as significant, despite being a badass. The focus is mainly on Naruto and Sasuke, as much as I'd like to see other characters shine. Neji would actually be useful here, since Tobi can't use Kamui or any jutsu if he can't access his chakra. Kakashi can send Neji to another dimension, and Neji can do his magic.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara should be able to control the Jyuubi without fault. Rikudou Sennin did it, and he didn't have access to an infinite chakra reserve. Madara has a similar chakra to Rikudou Sennin, aswell as the spiritual energy that came from him. With all the tools he used aswell as an immortal body to keep the beast contained inside him, there really should be no problem.

New Reply
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast