Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Did anyone else think it was extremely stupid of Obito to absorb Kakashi? I mean Obito knows that Kakashi, Naruto, Bee, and Gai know how his MS ability works. The thought should have crossed his mind that if he is fighting in the real world and uses his ability while someone is in his dimension he will get royally fucked. Obito should know this but ya know plot.

This chapter felt really short to me. Wonder how in the hell they will be able to face the 10 tails now that it is revived.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    The Naruto chapter discussion is not pacing the Bleach chapter discussion right now that's a first
    We had the Zero Squad's arrival on Bleach finally. And guess what? They all look like frigging One Piece characters...and to think Oda is on a break this week....

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Methinks Kubo consulted Oda on those character designs (except for 1 of them...)

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Did anyone else think it was extremely stupid of Obito to absorb Kakashi? I mean Obito knows that Kakashi, Naruto, Bee, and Gai know how his MS ability works. The thought should have crossed his mind that if he is fighting in the real world and uses his ability while someone is in his dimension he will get royally fucked. Obito should know this but ya know plot.

This chapter felt really short to me. Wonder how in the hell they will be able to face the 10 tails now that it is revived.
    I don't think its plot no jutsu in the sense that Obito didn't know Naruto was gonna give Kakashi some chakra. So he assumed that, if he absorbed Kakashi, Kakashi would never be able to come back.

Of course, this was his undoing. Overall, his underestimation of his opponents has been his undoing. He even underestimated The Fourth...

Both Bleach and Naruto had 2 2-page spreads this week. Hence why they both felt short.

I get the feeling that those 9 Names Naruto learnt will come in handy vs Ten Tails.
    Last edited by StarkPoseidon; November 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Well, Sasuke wasn't Kakashi's friend that he thought died and the person that gave him his sharingan. Kakashi should feel way closer to Obito.
    Kakashi was close to Obito for a very short time, prior to that he despised him and thought of him as a hindrance. Obito went on to ruin so many things in Kakashi's life, essentially killing his teacher and his wife, having his village destroyed, and in not so many ways, ruining the lives of his students, and nearly killed him several times. He should have tried to kill him the fate of the world is on the line.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Honestly, I think Obito's just against the ropes. He's never had to face an opponent of this strength before, and he's also never faced an opponent who could use his kamui against him. Now he's starting to make mistakes. Absorbing Kakashi, even though he thought Kakashi would be so low on chakra that he couldn't get out, was a poor idea considering that Kakashi can formulate a battle strategy to deal with his tricks. He also took a headbutt from Naruto that he could've phased through (he was obviously trying to absorb Kakashi, but could have stopped that to switch tricks at the last moment, like he's done before).

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So now villans can't make mistakes without it being a plothole.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    The Naruto chapter discussion is not out pacing the Bleach chapter discussion right now that's a first
    Well, every chapter is becoming more and more boring. It feels like watching Power Rangers, when the enemies turn into giants and Ranger get into their robot. A big Fox, Octo-bull, giant wooden dragon and now a ten tailed something on the battlefield. No more taijutsu, just big bombs and shit. Can't wait to see Sasuke's part, and I don't even like him.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Yeah, it was pretty careless of him. "I'll just absorb Kakashi and he will just sit there and do nothing, lulz". Give the guy a little more credit Obito. First you praise him and then you underestimate him badly. If Kakashi used a kunai instead of his fist, we could have been saved from seeing Obito in more chapters.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Well, every chapter is becoming more and more boring. It feels like watching Power Rangers, when the enemies turn into giants and Ranger get into their robot. A big Fox, Octo-bull, giant wooden dragon and now a ten tailed something on the battlefield. No more taijutsu, just big bombs and shit. Can't wait to see Sasuke's part, and I don't even like him.
    Excellent point well made.

If the Ten tails hadn't come along, I would have been eager to see how Obito deals with Kakashi and Naruto and if he'll finally show some Rinnegan action. Supposedly now, Kakashi doesn't need Obito to absorb him to go to the Kamui dimension. He can just go there himself and pummel Obito.

But now with the Ten Tails there, those guys are pretty much screwed although:

Do you get the feeling that the Ten Tails won't let things go according to plan for Madara and Obito? I do...I have a feeling it'll throw a huge ass spanner in their works.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    You may feel differently when he shows up and it becomes a word for word copy of this...

I'm just resigned to it at this point.

----------------------------------------

I"m really happy that the Jyuubi is up and around because I don't like this arc and, if Kishi wasn't lying when he said Naruto had at least a year and a half left, that means maybe this arc isn't the end of the road. Which could hopefully give Naruto a chance to end on a note that's a little less sour.
    Last edited by Jammin; November 14, 2012 at 12:03 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder, if the 10tails is under Tobi's or Madara's control right away.

Wouldnt it make more sense to have Naruto, Madara and Tobi have a fight over its control ?

The odds that the 10Tails is on Naruto's side are also very high, since the control with the Gedo ended.
    All minds of the 7 Sealed Beasts are in favor of Naruto, but for how long ?
    Madara is probably planned this situation and will use a Genjutsu on the 10 Tails after a few shots.
    The Sealed beasts and the 9 Tails better planned this too, when they got in contact with Naruto in that mind scene, since that didnt seem to help Naruto anyhow until now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Kishi, you have annoyed me many times in the past with nonsense but this chapter is even worse. WHY DID YOU MAKE KAKASHI WHO HAD RECEIVED KURAMA'S CHAKRA ONLY PUNCH OBITO INSTEAD OF A RAKIRI??

Anyway, this was an average/poor chapter. Even the big revalation of the 10 tails didn't excite me.
    I guess Naruto is gonna use that Justu now.

Crazy prediction: I think Naruto isn't on the battlefield but somewhere else right now.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Kishi, you have annoyed me many times in the past with nonsense but this chapter is even worse. WHY DID YOU MAKE KAKASHI WHO HAD RECEIVED KURAMA'S CHAKRA ONLY PUNCH OBITO INSTEAD OF A RAKIRI??

Anyway, this was an average/poor chapter. Even the big revalation of the 10 tails didn't excite me.
    I guess Naruto is gonna use that Justu now.

Crazy prediction: I think Naruto isn't on the battlefield but somewhere else right now.
    my god do u really need a answer to that ! the reason kakashi did not kill obito is beacuse its a FUCKING STORY they dont do the logical thing they do the most entertaining thing. Obito still has a purpose in the story so his death now would be pointless

Prediction : we are going to be switching to Oro and sasuke or to the kages/army(maybe they sense the 10 tails?)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

well , look like people asking wrong question , the right question is :

Why Tobi didn't kill kakashi in previous chapter and punching him !?

Jubbi's sharinagan/Rinnegan .... If I was Naruto , i will ask " Why he had Shairingan !!? "

and I hope Kishi won't turn Juubi to mindless monster ....
    خداحافظ

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    my god do u really need a answer to that ! the reason kakashi did not kill obito is beacuse its a FUCKING STORY they dont do the logical thing they do the most entertaining thing. Obito still has a purpose in the story so his death now would be pointless

Prediction : we are going to be switching to Oro and sasuke or to the kages/army(maybe they sense the 10 tails?)
    It's not so much of a question. It more of me expressing my annoyance lol. It's ridiculous. It's like saying Naruto would let Sakura die when he has the power to save her (basically it makes no damn sense).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Orochimaru-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post

Well,i guess he must be at Hinata's place,with all this apocalypse mega illusion war masterplan,the house should be empty,you need to relax,from time to time,to come back stronger.
    Last edited by Orochimaru-Sama; November 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny-Go View Post
    I wonder, if the 10tails is under Tobi's or Madara's control right away.

Wouldnt it make more sense to have Naruto, Madara and Tobi have a fight over its control ?

The odds that the 10Tails is on Naruto's side are also very high, since the control with the Gedo ended.
    All minds of the 7 Sealed Beasts are in favor of Naruto, but for how long ?
    Madara is probably planned this situation and will use a Genjutsu on the 10 Tails after a few shots.
    The Sealed beasts and the 9 Tails better planned this too, when they got in contact with Naruto in that mind scene, since that didnt seem to help Naruto anyhow until now.
    I think Naruto will become the Jyuubi host in the end, saving his friends etc from it, there is a massive possibility the Jyuubi could be immune to Sharingan based genjutsu (it has a big ass sharingan/rinnegan combo eyeball thingy already)

As for Obito... I think his final roll of the dice might be to take care of Madara in some shape or form before death, maybe pulling him in the Kamui dimention before he cops it.. who knows, the dimention might only exist while Obito does?

New Reply
Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast