Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Kakashi was close to Obito for a very short time, prior to that he despised him and thought of him as a hindrance. Obito went on to ruin so many things in Kakashi's life, essentially killing his teacher and his wife, having his village destroyed, and in not so many ways, ruining the lives of his students, and nearly killed him several times. He should have tried to kill him the fate of the world is on the line.
    it's still the same guy that gave him his sharignan and saved Rin, if i rceall correctly. Sasuke hasn't done much of anything like that.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    It's not so much of a question. It more of me expressing my annoyance lol. It's ridiculous. It's like saying Naruto would let Sakura die when he has the power to save her (basically it makes no damn sense).
    no quite the opposite , we can be 99% sure that sakura is going to live, due to her connection to Naruto, logic means nothing-same reason kakshi will not die because of his connection to naruto, hell i bet you at the end of this Yamato is going to still be alive

Edit: We still have a ton of thing left to see , We need to know what happens with the kages, the army, Sasuke and orochimaru, What Karin is doing and what role will she have in the story now. so i doubt they would go into the 10 tails battle before we wrap some of that stuff up ... so i think we will be switching next week
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just out of curiosity why didn't kakashi just used a chidori instead of puching him. Heck even a kunai could have done a lot more damage.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    no quite the opposite , we can be 99% sure that sakura is going to live, due to her connection to Naruto, logic means nothing-same reason kakshi will not die because of his connection to naruto, hell i bet you at the end of this Yamato is going to still be alive

Edit: We still have a ton of thing left to see , We need to know what happens with the kages, the army, Sasuke and orochimaru, What Karin is doing and what role will she have in the story now. so i doubt they would go into the 10 tails battle before we wrap some of that stuff up ... so i think we will be switching next week
    Nah you are not getting what I'm saying entirely. Tobi wants to END THE WHOLE WORLD & Kakashi could have stopped his right there. Basically could have ended one of the main villain from ENDING THE WHOLE WORLD (EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD). It was sloppy writing from Kishi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Honestly, I think Obito's just against the ropes. He's never had to face an opponent of this strength before, and he's also never faced an opponent who could use his kamui against him. Now he's starting to make mistakes. Absorbing Kakashi, even though he thought Kakashi would be so low on chakra that he couldn't get out, was a poor idea considering that Kakashi can formulate a battle strategy to deal with his tricks. He also took a headbutt from Naruto that he could've phased through (he was obviously trying to absorb Kakashi, but could have stopped that to switch tricks at the last moment, like he's done before).
    Yeah - I thought this was odd. I mean, for Obito to seemingly know so much, apparently he doesn't know much about the kyuubi and it's chakra abilities, etc.

The other part of the manga I thought was weird was Obito commenting on Kakashi awakening his MS. But Kakashi didn't, Obito did, right? The eyes were just linked.

I think Obito is going to have another strong push now that the cat is out of the bag regarding his Mokuton abilities. But I still wonder what Madara was up to while Naruto, Bee were getting ready to attack the 10 tails. It's one of the moments I didn't care for - because it went against Madara saying he wanted to catch the 8 and 9 tails but as he said in the end of teh chapter, "oh well", because it was too late. I wonder what his next move will be.

And I wonder about the rest of teh kage and shinobi force. And I wonder about Sasuke too. Now is almost the perfect time to split to another section of the manga. I think next week will have some display of what the 10 tails can/will do, with a cliff-hanger that will not be shown until maybe before the Christmas hiatus which will leave us with yet another cliff-hanger.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro #1 View Post
    Just out of curiosity why didn't kakashi just used a chidori instead of puching him. Heck even a kunai could have done a lot more damage.
    Because such logical tactics or actions don't apply against the Uchiha?

You see, in Naruto world, Uchiha play by a different set of rules. One of which is "You never kill an Uchiha without some emotional tone in the battle."

Uchiha are emotionally (some say, mentally) unstable individuals, and since they are the centre of the Kishimoto and the Naruto world, their deaths have to be vastly grandoise shows of perceived sadness, persecution and, eventually redemption.

The key word there is perceived. Coz heaven knows, those guys are sensitive...seeing even a mere hamster's death at the hands of a Shinobi would send them spiraling into a revolutionary mode.

Thus, Kishimoto couldn't send off his favourite subject of wanking without some Talk no Jutsu now could he?

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    it's still the same guy that gave him his sharignan and saved Rin, if i rceall correctly. Sasuke hasn't done much of anything like that.
    TBH I think Sasuke and Naruto are much different than Obito and Kakashi. Obito and Kakashi were never friends. They finally grew to understand one another but that was for a fleeting moment in their lives. Sasuke and Naruto spent a lot of time together and weren't so close, but... as odd as it sounds... Sasuke seemed to come around much quicker than Kakashi did IMO. Because there were times that Sasuke helped Naruto & Vice-Versa. He was still a jerk, but even Sasuke admitted at teh VoTE that Naruto had become his closest friend.

Oddly enough, one of my favorite moments in the manga was when Sasuke was running to actually protect Naruto from Itachi/Kisame. It all went downhill from there, but it showed how much Sasuke had changed until that encounter with his brother had a profound impact on him.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got to say that the last two chapters have been of much higher quality than the chapters preceding them. It's also possible that I've just become so jaded that I'm unaffected by most of what previously angered me. When Kakashi punched Obito, instead of tearing a hole in his abdomen, I didn't even react. I didn't for one moment think that he would do the logical thing. Maybe, no expectations is a good thing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Am I the only ones who would like to know what happened to the Kages?
    Last we saw, they were all dying and Tsunade was getting ready to sacrifice herself to save them all...

I'm really curious to see if she will survive to see the end of this war.
    At the very least, I hope she can speak with Naruto after this fight and tell him that he's going to be the next Hokage, before she dies.
    I don't think it looks good for Tsunade given that Kishi moved away from that scene. It tells me he is going to give it the proper attention he does when he kills a major character. He seems to be setting up for her death to save the others.

It would be a shame if Tsunade died with neither Naruto or Sakura near her. He could have the army pass by where the Kages are so Sakura can be there. But the army is needed against the Jyuubi. So that is unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Konaha 11 honestly won't be able to do jack.
    They can do as much jack as Kishi lets them. He said everyone would shine. And they badly need to shine given how neglected they have become in this manga.

But it will probably take brains and not brawn to defeat the Jyuubi and Madara.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    So now villans can't make mistakes without it being a plothole.
    They can but Obito should have known it was a stupid idea to absorb the one guy who knows how his technique works. Obito took a big risk that he didn't need to, why absorb Kakashi and make yourself vulnerable? He would have been better off leaving Kakashi outside even if he had gotten more chakra. It's harder to coordinate attacks outside the dimension that it is inside.

I wonder why Madara is just sitting there chilling, I guess he figured he was out of time to capture both the 8 and 9 tails.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; November 14, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Nah you are not getting what I'm saying entirely. Tobi wants to END THE WHOLE WORLD & Kakashi could have stopped his right there. Basically could have ended one of the main villain from ENDING THE WHOLE WORLD (EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD). It was sloppy writing from Kishi.
    well considering he is a renowned manga writer and your a nobody i assume his writing is just fine so stuff it

i will reiterate even tho it would be smart and the right thing for kakashi to kill obito that would not progress the story in the direction Kishi wants it to go in, its his creation..

But i do wish kakashi would have killed them(but my question now is if obito died could kakshi still go to that dimension ?)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

i really was getting bored at this fight, i was just like madara. sitting there bore. cause bee-naruto-kakashi and gai. everything was going soo smooth on then, like wtver they do was going to come out perfect without no one to stop it. it better to see who is that person that sasuke is going to look for and to see what oro has to say about everything.

we need a time out in this boring fight.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rikudou Sennin's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping that Kishi goes for a "tsuki no me" arc, where everyone ins under control except Naruto and maybe Bee.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope Kakashi actually left a clone in the other dimension, I don't know if Kyuubi just filled his usual chakra level or more than that. Naruto being super dumb despite everything he showed before was already something, but well it's Naruto so I can somehow bear it. But please don't put Kakashi at the same level.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    It sickens me to defend him, but Sasuke DID have a short period of being a decent guy, if only for a little while. He was completely enveloped in the whole 'protect my comrades' thing when Gaara went berserk, especially when he was about to kill Sakura. "I don't want to see any more important people die," or something like that. Aaaaaaaaand much like Obito, he has a lame heel-face-turn that involves turning into a homicidal maniac via the most contrived of motivations.

New Reply
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast