Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

I don't even think there goal is to kill obito, especially not kakashi. Kakashi wants answers from obito, not to straight out kill the guy that gave him his whole ideology. Sorry but these people aren't just ruthless killers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Nah you are not getting what I'm saying entirely. Tobi wants to END THE WHOLE WORLD & Kakashi could have stopped his right there. Basically could have ended one of the main villain from ENDING THE WHOLE WORLD (EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD). It was sloppy writing from Kishi.
    If Kishi at least showed Kakashi struggling with the decision to kill him in that split second, I would buy it. But it's just *panel change* *Kakashi punches disembodied torso* *my emotional involvement lessens by another 1%*

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter! really satisfied by it . kakashi received chakra from kurama,and they finally tricked obito focusing on his weakness. and finally the jubi appears.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I now realize that Naruto is a cautionary tale for young nerds to never become too butthurt over being friend-zoned, or you will become a terrible character that ruins the stories of much better characters in your world. Note duly taken.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    I now realize that Naruto is a cautionary tale for young nerds to never become too butthurt over being friend-zoned, or you will become a terrible character that ruins the stories of much better characters in your world. Note duly taken.
    well it just goes to show that friendzoneing is bad , and i have noticed that due to the 2 male ninja 1 female ninja on a team causes alot of the ninja to have homoerotic relationships with each other(due to the female ninja usually dieing in war/battle leaving both males left with unresolved feelings)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member stevens41's Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Not sure if this was asked since I have not read all the pages but if Kurama can give chakra so easily, why haven't Bee given chakra to guy to help him recover?

Over all, I enjoyed the chapter. Fight scenes were decent and finally we get to see the 10 tails in action.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed: this chapter had everything! Actions, tactics and no flashback! also,the plot progresses,so we can't but enjoy this chapter!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter lacked tactics. Why didn't Kakashi kill Tobi? Why didn't Naruto know what the plan was when he knows about Tobi's ability to phase and how to deal damage to him? Why out of all the time, does Tobi choose to show his Mokuton NOW? He'd have taken out Minato, most likely, if he did Mokuton. He'd have probably had better defense against Konan's explosion. Naruto and Bee would have probably had harder time against Tobi's Mokuton. It just makes no sense.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    This chapter lacked tactics. Why didn't Kakashi kill Tobi? Why didn't Naruto know what the plan was when he knows about Tobi's ability to phase and how to deal damage to him? Why out of all the time, does Tobi choose to show his Mokuton NOW? He'd have taken out Minato, most likely, if he did Mokuton. He'd have probably had better defense against Konan's explosion. Naruto and Bee would have probably had harder time against Tobi's Mokuton. It just makes no sense.
    This has been answered many times. Obito wasn't supposed to show the true extent of his powers since he was supposed to act as Madara and lowest amount of hints. Against Konan he still had the option to give away a sharingan which wasn't his own among hundreds, it's not like he could be sure 100% that Konan would not escape him so it's safe to keep acting as Madara until her death or the lack of survival option, besides it's not even sure he could tank billions of explosives tags for 10mn with a little wood protection (we simply don't know the level of his mokuton mastery compared to Hashirama). Maybe it was a bad plan overall to begin with but I can't blame him to try to stick with it in the past.

However I think he could have used those powers once he started this war.

Besides I don't really know how he is supposed to killl Minato with that, the Hokage could teleport anytime he wanted anyway, and Obito still had a back up option to get out alive without wasting his bigger plan.

A huge part of this long fight arc lacked tactic.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Junior's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Why didn't Kakashi kill Obito...

I was juggling some thoughts around and I think I found the answer.

1. Kakashi goes from being an emotional wreck to beating up on Obito with no hesitation. I found that odd given that he couldn't seem to pull himself together psychologically until the last panel of the last chapter.

2. Kakashi didn't kill Obito. A well place Rakiri would have ended this entire nonsense this chapter.

Putting this all together makes a little more sense out of what happened (for me). Maybe Kakashi did hesitate a bit. Perhaps Kakashi's hesitation lies in the fact that he only punched Obito and didn't kill him. Maybe Kakashi feels that he can still reach Obito on some level and doesn't want to take him out so early.
    2013 MH Resolution: Ignore the fanboys.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey man, you know the answer to this do you : poor plot
    No need to ask these questions, the answer is clear... Kishi the king of inconsistence, even Kubo is doing better than him...

On another note, why I believe Obito will turn good : This page, that panel, that look on his eyes

Damn you Kishi...
    Last edited by Zehahaha; November 14, 2012 at 03:16 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think what a lot of the frustration is why didn't this character do this n what not, but people in general make irrational decisions all the time which many do not take into account. Everything will not be done perfect everything will not happen that is most rational and people make mistakes and are not perfect in making every single decision. Call in plot armor or plot whatever but kakashi is not aiming to kill obito. He wants an answer why and he needs him alive to do so.

Now are we still stunned and marveled over how stupid naruto is? Honestly it's old and has even a reacting thing since part 1, it's in his character

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is getting me upset a little. Saying why Kakashi didn't just stab Obito is too much for me to bear. That's like asking why Kizaru didn't just shoot Luffy in the head during Marineford War arc. Not only did Kakashi has lingering question, the Ten Tail was being revived no matter what since its summoning started already. When it does, a person with Sharingan would be the only person who know how to stop it. Did you see anybody else other than pure evil Madara, and psycho Sasuke?

And the fact that Obito is psychotic is something only known to us because... Kakashi didn't see the flashback.

Without any faith in talk-no-jutsu (which I actually like) Kakashi wouldn't be alive right now. I think Kakashi would be stupid to kill Obito at this point. It's like saying your former best friend is a chemist who just activated a bioweapon only a handful of people know how to stop. Let's kill him to save the world... and then die from the bioweapon afterward?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe because the stomach was there for only 1 second and that's all Kakashi could do. It wasn't meant to be a killing blow. The Kyuubi using Kakashi as an attacker in another dimension was fine. Kakashi did it with Naruto 6+ chapters earlier. That was strategy. So was Obito's removal of Kakashi si he could focus on his real goal, Naruto. That was tactics too, it just backfired. He's using mokuton now because he's trying to restrain a fully-charged Jinchuuriki. He didn't have to do that with Naruto earlier because he didn't need to. Obito is trying to energy drain his opponent so he can subdue him. What's so terrible about that?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. While the chapter was cool from an action viewpoint, it still doesn't stand up to much critical thinking. I was reserving judgment about the whole Tobi=Obito explanation, but now that it's done, I find it.... lacking. Oh well. Although, I didn't expect much in the first place, so it's not as bad as I thought it would be, haha.

So yeah, no sense.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast