Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    any time you are talking about the person who was wearing the mask that is "tobi" if your talking about events after or before he had the mask then thats Obito ......and really i think its kind of rude of you to tell someone what they can call someone lol tobi obito same shit ...... thats like saying you cant call Kurama "nine tails"

Edit: taken from my post in another thread ----- i dont think obito is going to be beat by Talk no jutsu i think he is going to betray madara once he find out that madara has no intention of doing the "moons eye plan"----all madara wants is to be the 10 tails host and gain god like powers(and i assume he would want to live forever....but the fact that the sage himself died shows me that no one is exempt from death not even the "god" of ninja)...obito will find out that madara lied to him all those years ago
    If this happens, Obito might as well cry (literally lol).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Please call him Obito.

The pathetic sod on the battlefield right now is not the Masked Badass anymore...he's a pathetic sod...always will be forever more.

Just kidding, you can call him whatever you like...

It's a real mystery though, Why isn't Obito using his Rinnegan?! Even by Kishimoto's lofty standards, that's a awful plot restriction. I'm getting the feeling that Madara somehow sealed all the Rinnegan Jutsu for Obito except for the Outer Path and the Gedo Mazo.

As for why Kakashi didn't kill Tobi? People have covered this already...I'll just summarize:

Kishimoto is saving Obito for an incoming TALK NO JUTSU session with Kakashi.

That's the reason, in a nutshell.
    Err what? If obito eat minato's rasengan, then eating kakashi's raikiri isn't an isuue to obito at all.

You called that a plothole?

How about this kakashi's statement about sasuke's chidori?

''Don't you dare to use that to your fellow konoha ninja''.

Remember, kakashi and obito are like brothers. If he don't want to hit obito with his raikiri, then you don't have any choice but to accept it. Maybe kakashi don't want to hurt obito.
    Is that a plothole? No.

There's a reason for everything. Just give kishi some time. And honestly, you're stating your opinion ahead of kishi's story. Don't worry, kishi would answer all of your so called plotholes.

Why obito didn't use his rinnegan.

Why kakashi didn't use his raikiri to obito's ass.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    If this happens, Obito might as well cry (literally lol).
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    I have a theory about that now. Maybe the reason why Madara didn't get his Rinnegan till waaaay later in his life is because the Senju DNA was not completely assimilated into his whole body. Once it was, he got the Rinnegan.

Then he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. Nagato (according to Madara) was a descendant of Senju. So he already had Senju DNA, Madara gave him the Uchiha eyes, so he was able to use the Rinnegan completely.

But Obito hasn't been able to completely assimilate the Senju DNA into his entire body, so he cannot use the Rinnegan completely.

I think an Uchiha with Senju DNA can only get the Rinnegan (and use it to it's full potential) from an EMS if there is a complete mixing of both DNAs within his body.

If you think about the Original Rinnegan holder (So6P) it makes sense because the So6P was a complete mix of Uchiha and Senju DNA (in a way).

I said I was kidding. You guys can call him whatever you like. I just happen to think of them as 2 different entities ever since finding out about Obito's backstory (a backstory that I'd love to describe in more colourful language...but this isn't the medium for that).

Maybe...I've never heard that theory before. It would fit Madara's overall philosophy better.

But how idiotic would it be if, even after all this time, Obito stands in the battlefield, facing the revelation that Madara's betrayed him and says "Now...Rin won't be alive again? You lied to me?"

I'd just be like "Well, duh...he did to you what you've done to others since meeting him..."

Oh that irony would be so awesome...
    well if you look at it the moons eye plan would be the worst for madara(unless he was truely inlove with hashi and wants to see him again) tho madara dose know how to bring the dead back lol so i doubt thats it

and i agree obtio is not going to "turn good" so to say but he will betray madara in hopes of doing the moons eye plan himself.

But my question is do they still plan on RT Madara because i dont think An ET can be a host to a tailed beast- and if so who is going to RT him obito ? hell i would not be surprised if madara can RT himself lol
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

what did I say? obito's just started using mokuton! of course,he's been avoiding using it for 32 volumes,in a flashback he uses it and now,out of the blue,he reveals it. the fuck did he not use it before???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

OK - if hitting Tobi was as simple as just taking a poke at him while you are in his pocket dimension then WHY THE HECK did Fuu and Torune not totally kick his @$$? Once he sucked up Torune then he had several opportunities to take a few pokes at him - or are we supposed to believe a SENSOR ninja (a highly trained warrior) would see his enemy's body parts appearing before him and NOT take a shot at it somehow?

OR - how about when both Fuu and Torune were in there together? Why didn't they kill Sasuke? Sasuke would have been sitting there - totally helpless - protected only by Karin. The two of them could have killed Sasuke and taken shots at Obito when he warped himself into the dimension to pick up Sasuke. It makes no sense at all. Oh well. Its not like this is the only gaping plot hole this manga has driven through with its eyes closed lately. :P

And yeah - Obito whipping out the Moukton for the first time in hundreds of chapters is totally hinky too. Even if he was just trying to keep it a secret he could have used it against Konan since they were alone. Or Minato. They were alone then too. Bah!
    Last edited by Invader; November 14, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    OK - if hitting Tobi was as simple as just taking a poke at him while you are in his pocket dimension then WHY THE HECK did Fuu and Torune not totally kick his @$$? Once he sucked up Torune then he had several opportunities to take a few pokes at him - or are we supposed to believe a SENSOR ninja (a highly trained warrior) would see his enemy's body parts appearing before him and NOT take a shot at it somehow?

OR - how about when both Fuu and Torune were in there together? Why didn't they kill Sasuke? Sasuke would have been sitting there - totally helpless - protected only by Karin. The two of them could have killed Sasuke and taken shots at Obito when he warped himself into the dimension to pick up Sasuke. It makes no sense at all. Oh well. Its not like this is the only gaping plot hole this manga has driven through with its eyes closed lately. :P

And yeah - Obito whipping out the Moukton for the first time in hundreds of chapters is totally hinky too. Even if he was just trying to keep it a secret he could have used it against Konan since they were alone. Or Minato. They were alone then too. Bah!
    obito said " i have been keeping them in a genjutsu sense i captured them" to kabuto so they were probably immobile inside of the dimension
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    obito said " i have been keeping them in a genjutsu sense i captured them" to kabuto so they were probably immobile inside of the dimension
    He had to have put them in a genjutsu at some point AFTER he sucked them up. Obito has not shown any ability to instantly put someone in a genjutsu at the same moment he is sucking them down his eye's toilet bowl. Otherwise he would have instantly put Naruto into a genjutsu when he sucked him up (though arguably he could get out of it since he's a perfect Jinchuriiki now) AND he would have been able to put Kakashi into a genjutsu as well. But he didn't. He's never shown that skill, therefore we must assume that he put Fuu and Torune into a genjutsu after he sucked them up and not while he was in the act of sucking them up. Therefore both Fuu and Torune would have been in a position to either (A) kill Obito the moment he tried warping or (B) kill Sasuke who was unconscious and helpless.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

number12michael is right: in vol.55 tobi said that: http://www.mangastream.to/naruto-cha...20-page-9.html . of course he wasn't so stupid not to do such a thing.
    anyway, you are wrong: tobi saved sasuke in vol.50,and sent karin to heal him. then in volume 51 he absorbed fu e torune,and released sasuke and karin in the same chapter,they woulnd't have been able to kill sasuke nonetheless

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, you brought this up ^_^.
    If Tobi really couldn't move in his kumui world then it official that Kishi probably screwed up.

I've been following Naruto over 7 years damn it. I hate to see it turn this way.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

invader,if tobi told kabuto that,it means that he used an illusion in that moment in which he absorbed the 2 of them. it can't be a lie. maybe it's a plot hole,but that's what tobi did. maybe his illusions can't be used much,as shisui's... although obito's power seems not to be illusions

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe torune is in totally shocked for seeing a man without head and arms floating freely in a dark room.

The thing is, the story is progressing, we seen a jutsu that we never seen before from tobi, but it doesn't mean kishi pull that out from his butt, it's just tobi doesn't really need that jutsu to used on minato and konan or for minato, his mokuton is really useless in that fight.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86022516/8 how cool this page is! naruto headbutting obito's face,and then kakashi punching him. finally,adult obito has been hurted again,not just by minato,torune and konan!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    nvader,if tobi told kabuto that,it means that he used an illusion in that moment in which he absorbed the 2 of them. it can't be a lie.
    No - I think that you guys are misinterpreting what Obito said to Kabuto. All he meant when he said that line was that they've been in a genjutsu for a long time since he capped them.. And let's face it, there were quite a few chapters between when Obito snicker-snagged Fuu/Torune and his comment to Kabuto. We were all asking the question, "What ever happened to those two guys...?"

"Since" doesn't mean "since the very instant I touched them". "Since" just means "since the general time I captured them". Again - I repeat the UNANSWERED question... If Obito can "insta-genjutsu" anyone he touches, then why hasn't he ever done it to anyone else - particularly Naruto and Kakashi. It is a plot hole no matter how you look at it. Either (A) Obito can insta-genjutsu anyone he touches and he ISN'T bothering to do it to Naruto and Kakashi or (B) he CAN'T insta-genjutsu anyone he touches and Fuu/Torune should have been on a rampage inside his pocket dimension, killing Sasuke and Wreck-It-Ralphing Obito whenever he warped. You can't have have your cake and eat it too.

Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    invader,if tobi told kabuto that,it means that he used an illusion in that moment in which he absorbed the 2 of them. it can't be a lie. maybe it's a plot hole,but that's what tobi did. maybe his illusions can't be used much,as shisui's... although obito's power seems not to be illusions
    Plot hole?

How come some of you keep on saying that's a plothole, there's a plothole and it's a plothole.

He absorbed those two and put them to his genjutsu, where's the plothole with that?

Kakashi is looking for obito's body parts. Why? Because he already knew his secret.

But torune and fuu doesn't know anything. And the fact that the basic sense of a ninja is not to attack recklessly. So, do you expect for torune to kick tobi's ass when he seen his body parts floating when he absorb fuu?
    Last edited by marshall313; November 14, 2012 at 07:22 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

chapter was okay. I was expecting more of a battle between Kakashi and Obito. All these years to reveal Tobi's identity and past and we get this short filled fight and Naruto jumps in with help from the 9 Tails.

What would really get things going is if, Madara takes away the 9 Tails and we see what Naruto can really do. Then the series will continue to be worth reading. And what happened to Sasuke, the real star of this damn series...?.

p.s., anyone else think it was sort of funny at the end of this chapter, where Madara is just sitting there like, thanks Kishi for giving me a cameo at the last minute before sh*t jumps off.

New Reply
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast