Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Tobi's aim wasn't to win the war though, he wanted to draw out Naruto and Bee, which he managed to do. The whole point of Zetsu wasn't to fight, it was to imitate the good guys and make it so that no one could tell them apart. Thanks to Kisame, Tobi knew Naruto stole the Kyuubi's chakra and could sense emotions, and planned for Naruto to come out.

Even if that didn't happen, the Zetsu alone would have gotten the job done. They managed to trick so many people, and if I recall, one of them even had Byakugan when he was impersonating Hinata a page or two before Naruto appeared. The Zetsu by itself caused the Alliance so much trouble that they couldn't do anything but wait for Naruto. This alone would have left Tobi time to hunt and find Naruto and Bee.

Tobi never declared war under the assumption of beating everyone. He declared it to get Bee and Naruto, whether through Zetsu, the kage giving them up for the daimyo, or Tobi himself finding them. The act of drawing Naruto and Bee out worked, and making them stay out worked. Now Tobi just needs to focus on taking them down and extracting the bijuu.
    then why didn't he invaded the turtle island where Naruto was training with Bee? we saw Kabuto doing that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Tobi's aim wasn't to win the war though, he wanted to draw out Naruto and Bee, which he managed to do. The whole point of Zetsu wasn't to fight, it was to imitate the good guys and make it so that no one could tell them apart. Thanks to Kisame, Tobi knew Naruto stole the Kyuubi's chakra and could sense emotions, and planned for Naruto to come out.

Even if that didn't happen, the Zetsu alone would have gotten the job done. They managed to trick so many people, and if I recall, one of them even had Byakugan when he was impersonating Hinata a page or two before Naruto appeared. The Zetsu by itself caused the Alliance so much trouble that they couldn't do anything but wait for Naruto. This alone would have left Tobi time to hunt and find Naruto and Bee.

Tobi never declared war under the assumption of beating everyone. He declared it to get Bee and Naruto, whether through Zetsu, the kage giving them up for the daimyo, or Tobi himself finding them. The act of drawing Naruto and Bee out worked, and making them stay out worked. Now Tobi just needs to focus on taking them down and extracting the bijuu.
    IF I remember correctly , Kages hide both Bee and Naruto after Tobi's war declaration !? right !?

and If he didn't declare the war , Kisame could capture Bee , and thanks to Danzo , The kage would fought against each other ...

Simply his war declaration united everyone against himself .......
    خداحافظ

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope the Juubi turns out to be too hot to handle...
    and that maybe it will go all Rebel Without a Cause and start skipping class and acting out to relieve its feelings...
    and Madara will have to grudgingly face the fact that eventually you have to let your kids monsters be who they're going to be...
    and there will be family therapy no jutsu, because that's usually how things go when somebody needs a talking to.

And does anybody else think that Juubi looks a little bit like a scowling bamboo shoot? Not that that isn't terrifying or anything. It's just a really root vegetable-looking monster to me.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how Madara doesn't give a fuck, he was all like " meh, someone attacked me and the kids are blowing up the Juubi, whatever.
    Oh look, it revived"

How can you not like him

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I love how Madara doesn't give a fuck, he was all like " meh, someone attacked me and the kids are blowing up the Juubi, whatever.
    Oh look, it revived"

How can you not like him
    Indeed... He's Kingin like Kong!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

if juubi is anything like other tailed beasts, he just wants to be undestood and acknowledged and make friends and eventually end up as someones pet...
    throwing bijuu damas at him on arrival was just bad idea

Naruto: "Some day I'll have to do something about that rage of yours juubi"
    Juubi: "How bout stop bijuu daming me now?"

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

on point of why he didnt hit Tobi with Raikiri, didnt it said earlier in the manga that chidori/raikiri need body acceleration and then thrust ?

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    if juubi is anything like other tailed beasts, he just wants to be undestood and acknowledged and make friends and eventually end up as someones pet...

I suspect it is like the rest however much, much more deeply sunken into darkness than Kurama was.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    on point of why he didnt hit Tobi with Raikiri, didnt it said earlier in the manga that chidori/raikiri need body acceleration and then thrust ?
    If you're kakashi, are you going to hit your long lost bff/your friend who came back from the dead/the one who give you the sharingan/the one who sacrificed his life for your sake with your raikiri? He wants to hear his story. He wants to know the truth about obito's revival. So giving him a punch is enough, for now.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Plot hole?

How come some of you keep on saying that's a plothole, there's a plothole and it's a plothole.

He absorbed those two and put them to his genjutsu, where's the plothole with that?

Kakashi is looking for obito's body parts. Why? Because he already knew his secret.

But torune and fuu doesn't know anything. And the fact that the basic sense of a ninja is not to attack recklessly. So, do you expect for torune to kick tobi's ass when he seen his body parts floating when he absorb fuu?
    the plot hole is that obito never used such a power to htypnotize enemies in the very moment he sucks him. Of course,the reason why he didn't use it to kakashi is because he has got a sharingan too. Or maybe when he uses illusion his sharingan doesn't work for a bit,that's why he didn't fight danzo,but he has to fight now

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post

Well isnt it stated in the manga that Jyuubi was Pure evil and thats y he was sealed by SO6P, Other bijuus werent evil they were made / created by SO6P but Jyuubi is really evil

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Well isnt it stated in the manga that Jyuubi was Pure evil and thats y he was sealed by SO6P, Other bijuus werent evil they were made / created by SO6P but Jyuubi is really evil
    but it was also said that all biju are ferocious evil and insanely powerful. but it was proven untrue later.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    but it was also said that all biju are ferocious evil and insanely powerful. but it was proven untrue later.
    Well proving THIS statement Untrue means you ll be changing the whole story line and personality of SO6P.... becoz if it wasnt true that Jyubi was evil then why did SO6P bothered to do all that stuff which he did to Jyubi.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I´m waiting for Kurama:

"Hey Naruto lets seal him in you we have an empty Cage in here that we do no longr need." XD

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeidenReloaded View Post
    I´m waiting for Kurama:

"Hey Naruto lets seal him in you we have an empty Cage in here that we do no longr need." XD
    I think he wont suggest the cage straight away instead he will suggest how he was sealed in Mito and Kushina and if Jyuubi behaved then he ll get a cage for him

New Reply
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast