Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

    43 26.22%
  • Great

    39 23.78%
  • Good

    33 20.12%
  • Average

    31 18.90%
  • Bad

    9 5.49%
  • Terrible

    9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 501

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

  1. #241
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Tobi's aim wasn't to win the war though, he wanted to draw out Naruto and Bee, which he managed to do. The whole point of Zetsu wasn't to fight, it was to imitate the good guys and make it so that no one could tell them apart. Thanks to Kisame, Tobi knew Naruto stole the Kyuubi's chakra and could sense emotions, and planned for Naruto to come out.

    Even if that didn't happen, the Zetsu alone would have gotten the job done. They managed to trick so many people, and if I recall, one of them even had Byakugan when he was impersonating Hinata a page or two before Naruto appeared. The Zetsu by itself caused the Alliance so much trouble that they couldn't do anything but wait for Naruto. This alone would have left Tobi time to hunt and find Naruto and Bee.


    Tobi never declared war under the assumption of beating everyone. He declared it to get Bee and Naruto, whether through Zetsu, the kage giving them up for the daimyo, or Tobi himself finding them. The act of drawing Naruto and Bee out worked, and making them stay out worked. Now Tobi just needs to focus on taking them down and extracting the bijuu.
    then why didn't he invaded the turtle island where Naruto was training with Bee? we saw Kabuto doing that.

  2. #242
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Tobi's aim wasn't to win the war though, he wanted to draw out Naruto and Bee, which he managed to do. The whole point of Zetsu wasn't to fight, it was to imitate the good guys and make it so that no one could tell them apart. Thanks to Kisame, Tobi knew Naruto stole the Kyuubi's chakra and could sense emotions, and planned for Naruto to come out.

    Even if that didn't happen, the Zetsu alone would have gotten the job done. They managed to trick so many people, and if I recall, one of them even had Byakugan when he was impersonating Hinata a page or two before Naruto appeared. The Zetsu by itself caused the Alliance so much trouble that they couldn't do anything but wait for Naruto. This alone would have left Tobi time to hunt and find Naruto and Bee.


    Tobi never declared war under the assumption of beating everyone. He declared it to get Bee and Naruto, whether through Zetsu, the kage giving them up for the daimyo, or Tobi himself finding them. The act of drawing Naruto and Bee out worked, and making them stay out worked. Now Tobi just needs to focus on taking them down and extracting the bijuu.
    IF I remember correctly , Kages hide both Bee and Naruto after Tobi's war declaration !? right !?

    and If he didn't declare the war , Kisame could capture Bee , and thanks to Danzo , The kage would fought against each other ...

    Simply his war declaration united everyone against himself .......
    خداحافظ

  3. #243
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    I hope the Juubi turns out to be too hot to handle...
    and that maybe it will go all Rebel Without a Cause and start skipping class and acting out to relieve its feelings...
    and Madara will have to grudgingly face the fact that eventually you have to let your kids monsters be who they're going to be...
    and there will be family therapy no jutsu, because that's usually how things go when somebody needs a talking to.

    And does anybody else think that Juubi looks a little bit like a scowling bamboo shoot? Not that that isn't terrifying or anything. It's just a really root vegetable-looking monster to me.

  4. #244
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    I love how Madara doesn't give a fuck, he was all like " meh, someone attacked me and the kids are blowing up the Juubi, whatever.
    Oh look, it revived"

    How can you not like him

  5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #245
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Dattebayo!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    297
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I love how Madara doesn't give a fuck, he was all like " meh, someone attacked me and the kids are blowing up the Juubi, whatever.
    Oh look, it revived"

    How can you not like him
    Indeed... He's Kingin like Kong!

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #246
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Age
    38
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    172
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    if juubi is anything like other tailed beasts, he just wants to be undestood and acknowledged and make friends and eventually end up as someones pet...
    throwing bijuu damas at him on arrival was just bad idea

    Naruto: "Some day I'll have to do something about that rage of yours juubi"
    Juubi: "How bout stop bijuu daming me now?"

  9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #247
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    on point of why he didnt hit Tobi with Raikiri, didnt it said earlier in the manga that chidori/raikiri need body acceleration and then thrust ?

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #248
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    if juubi is anything like other tailed beasts, he just wants to be undestood and acknowledged and make friends and eventually end up as someones pet...
    throwing bijuu damas at him on arrival was just bad idea

    Naruto: "Some day I'll have to do something about that rage of yours juubi"
    Juubi: "How bout stop bijuu daming me now?"
    I suspect it is like the rest however much, much more deeply sunken into darkness than Kurama was.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

  13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #249
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,464
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    on point of why he didnt hit Tobi with Raikiri, didnt it said earlier in the manga that chidori/raikiri need body acceleration and then thrust ?
    If you're kakashi, are you going to hit your long lost bff/your friend who came back from the dead/the one who give you the sharingan/the one who sacrificed his life for your sake with your raikiri? He wants to hear his story. He wants to know the truth about obito's revival. So giving him a punch is enough, for now.

  15. #250
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Plot hole?

    How come some of you keep on saying that's a plothole, there's a plothole and it's a plothole.

    He absorbed those two and put them to his genjutsu, where's the plothole with that?

    Kakashi is looking for obito's body parts. Why? Because he already knew his secret.

    But torune and fuu doesn't know anything. And the fact that the basic sense of a ninja is not to attack recklessly. So, do you expect for torune to kick tobi's ass when he seen his body parts floating when he absorb fuu?
    the plot hole is that obito never used such a power to htypnotize enemies in the very moment he sucks him. Of course,the reason why he didn't use it to kakashi is because he has got a sharingan too. Or maybe when he uses illusion his sharingan doesn't work for a bit,that's why he didn't fight danzo,but he has to fight now

  16. #251
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    if juubi is anything like other tailed beasts, he just wants to be undestood and acknowledged and make friends and eventually end up as someones pet...
    throwing bijuu damas at him on arrival was just bad idea

    Naruto: "Some day I'll have to do something about that rage of yours juubi"
    Juubi: "How bout stop bijuu daming me now?"
    Well isnt it stated in the manga that Jyuubi was Pure evil and thats y he was sealed by SO6P, Other bijuus werent evil they were made / created by SO6P but Jyuubi is really evil

  17. #252
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    754
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Well isnt it stated in the manga that Jyuubi was Pure evil and thats y he was sealed by SO6P, Other bijuus werent evil they were made / created by SO6P but Jyuubi is really evil
    but it was also said that all biju are ferocious evil and insanely powerful. but it was proven untrue later.

  18. #253
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    but it was also said that all biju are ferocious evil and insanely powerful. but it was proven untrue later.
    Well proving THIS statement Untrue means you ll be changing the whole story line and personality of SO6P.... becoz if it wasnt true that Jyubi was evil then why did SO6P bothered to do all that stuff which he did to Jyubi.

  19. #254
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    I´m waiting for Kurama:

    "Hey Naruto lets seal him in you we have an empty Cage in here that we do no longr need." XD

  20. #255
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by LeidenReloaded View Post
    I´m waiting for Kurama:

    "Hey Naruto lets seal him in you we have an empty Cage in here that we do no longr need." XD
    I think he wont suggest the cage straight away instead he will suggest how he was sealed in Mito and Kushina and if Jyuubi behaved then he ll get a cage for him

New Reply
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts