Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Uhm,there is a mistake,though: kakashi might have been restored by kurama,but that shouldn't mean he can spam kamui again,as his seesight should be getting worse and worse.no matter if his chakra is ok,his ms isn't...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    Uhm,there is a mistake,though: kakashi might have been restored by kurama,but that shouldn't mean he can spam kamui again,as his seesight should be getting worse and worse.no matter if his chakra is ok,his ms isn't...
    Well once they reach to the hideout of tobi, then who cares about the worsening eye sight, every one will get plenty , but seriously i dont think there is any specific limit of how much u can use ur eyes, i mean Iachi used it for a long period and his eyes took a longer time to reach to the state in which they were while fighting with sasuke, so does Kakashi who is using MS from quite some times still no ill effects shown but Sasuke was almost near blind when he was about to face Naruto at the bridge.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well looking back to the flashback. Kakashis MS was activated together with Obitos so I guess Kakashis MS is ok as long as Obitos MS is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Well proving THIS statement Untrue means you ll be changing the whole story line and personality of SO6P.... becoz if it wasnt true that Jyubi was evil then why did SO6P bothered to do all that stuff which he did to Jyubi.
    so what? it's not like change of personality is unseen in this manga.

and for the record, sealing a tailed beast doesn't change one's personality from good or bad or whatever. prime example would be Minato. Rikudō Sennin sealed the beast for another reason is not unthinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by LeidenReloaded View Post
    Well looking back to the flashback. Kakashis MS was activated together with Obitos so I guess Kakashis MS is ok as long as Obitos MS is.
    and why is that?
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LeidenReloaded View Post
    And Obitos MS will be ok becoz he has Hashirama's cells implanted in him, and becoz of this Kakashi's MS wont loose sight , and if thats happened then i guess that will be trolling / fan service W/e you call it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    No idea why that route wasn't taken... I guess Kishi just wanted to show the "pains" of war? Which is basically bullshit since Naruto didn't lose anyone close to him....
    ok so just to get this straight...Kiba, Hinata, neji, rock lee, sakura, sasuke , kakashi, gai, bee, Tsunade, Gaara-- one of them should die? as they are the closest to naruto

and really naruto already lost his teacher so i think he gets the pain thing....hell if anyone dies i want it to be naruto...just because it would be something i never say coming, imagine naruto dies to save the world and its only after his death that he is givin the honorary tittle of "hokage" or "kage" of the ninja world
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    No idea why that route wasn't taken... I guess Kishi just wanted to show the "pains" of war? Which is basically bullshit since Naruto didn't lose anyone close to him....

Mind you, Naruto lost both of his parents, which is one of the major pains of war as a child, especially in a ninja-styled world where surviving for yourself is mandatory, and the only people you can trust are your direct family (which turns out to be false anyway... the Uchiha's are unique individuals).

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

That's actually the thing I've always wondered. Obito's Mangekyou Sharingan isn't eternal and yet he's spamming Kamui like Naruto KB. We could assume that their eyesight is getting worse since Kakashi kinda hinted it to Itachi back then. But we still can't know for sure. My guess is that Kamui is one of the MS techniques that is doing the least damage to the body/eyesight, thus making its use prolonged like that.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    That's actually the thing I've always wondered. Obito's Mangekyou Sharingan isn't eternal and yet he's spamming Kamui like Naruto KB. We could assume that their eyesight is getting worse since Kakashi kinda hinted it to Itachi back then. But we still can't know for sure. My guess is that Kamui is one of the MS techniques that is doing the least damage to the body/eyesight, thus making its use prolonged like that.
    Blindness was introduced for two reasons:
    -nerf Itachi and the Mangekyo in general ( theorically, since no MS user ever lost because of it )
    -make Sasuke look less like a sick bastard in taking his dead brother's eyes ( one thing is to take them to impede blindness, another is to take them only because of greed )

Now that both of the above aren't needed, MS blindness simply isn't necessary as a plot device.

Even though I can see Kishi saying, at the end of the series, how Kakashi's Sharingan won't function anymore due to stress and overusage

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Or because it's only one eye, the side-effects are less severe. Or more severe, depending on the way you want to see (PUN) it. Also, it could be due to the fact that Kamui only transports physical objects across dimensions, whilst the other techniques require the creation of a physical entity through chakra, which always require a lot, or the manifestation of a genjutsu world, and the sensations within it.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    I think he wont suggest the cage straight away instead he will suggest how he was sealed in Mito and Kushina and if Jyuubi behaved then he ll get a cage for him
    Would that work? If Madara was sealed inside of Naruto, could Naruto use him as a source of power? That'd be interesting to see.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

Maybe. Maybe not. maybe bijuu chakra is sort of like Hashirama chakra.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    ok so just to get this straight...Kiba, Hinata, neji, rock lee, sakura, sasuke , kakashi, gai, bee, Tsunade, Gaara-- one of them should die? as they are the closest to naruto

and really naruto already lost his teacher so i think he gets the pain thing....hell if anyone dies i want it to be naruto...just because it would be something i never say coming, imagine naruto dies to save the world and its only after his death that he is givin the honorary tittle of "hokage" or "kage" of the ninja world
    And think of the middle finger directed toward us all if Naruto dies saving Sasuke.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We all know Kakashi and Obito will somehow come across a new way to obtain EMS. No need to worry, guys.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    Or because it's only one eye, the side-effects are less severe. Or more severe, depending on the way you want to see (PUN) it. Also, it could be due to the fact that Kamui only transports physical objects across dimensions, whilst the other techniques require the creation of a physical entity through chakra, which always require a lot, or the manifestation of a genjutsu world, and the sensations within it.
    But if that were true, wouldn't you think that Kamui's power would also be cut in half? Though, Kakashi's version was a lot weaker than Obito's to begin with, until the latest chapter.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    Blindness was introduced for two reasons:
    -nerf Itachi and the Mangekyo in general ( theorically, since no MS user ever lost because of it )
    -make Sasuke look less like a sick bastard in taking his dead brother's eyes ( one thing is to take them to impede blindness, another is to take them only because of greed )

Now that both of the above aren't needed, MS blindness simply isn't necessary as a plot device.

Even though I can see Kishi saying, at the end of the series, how Kakashi's Sharingan won't function anymore due to stress and overusage
    That may be true, but for detailed readers such as ourselves, it's inevitable to spot this anomaly. By Kishi's theory, it should've already been impossible for either Kakashi or Obito to use Kamui any further without any severe side-effects.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

so now naruto can learn how to restore other people chakra? And while we are on it, why not teach them how to send biju-damas too?
    THE UCHIHA LOGIC:
    "brother follows hiw on path? destroy konoha " uchiha sasuke
    "the village wants you not to interfere with politics? coup-d'etat" uchiha fugaku
    "coup-d'etat on the way? obliterate entire clan" uchiha itachi
    "clan wants to make peace? destroy everyone everywhere" uchiha madara
    "10 years old crush dead?infinite tsukyumi" uchiha obito

New Reply
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast