Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

    43 26.22%
  • Great

    39 23.78%
  • Good

    33 20.12%
  • Average

    31 18.90%
  • Bad

    9 5.49%
  • Terrible

    9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 501

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

  1. #346
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Yeah. And the kyubi himself doesn't seem worried if madara can summon the juubi or not. In fact, the kyubi is just waiting for the juubi to awaken before he'll get serious with his business with madara.

    The kyubi even looked like he's bored with their fight with obito. He was there lying around like a cute little puppy waiting for madara to make his move.
    Yea the kyuubi was so worried free that him and Bee tried to destroyed it before it was finish transforming. Kyuubi himself said he dont stand a chance.

  2. #347
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Yea the kyuubi was so worried free that him and Bee tried to destroyed it before it was finish transforming. Kyuubi himself said he dont stand a chance.
    No. T'was naruto's bunshin. The original kyubi just had a joke to naruto while helping kakashi.

    And no. He just said he had a chance. The juubi doesn't have the hachibi and kyubi. So it's weak compared to the past.

  3. #348
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. T'was naruto's bunshin. The original kyubi just had a joke to naruto while helping kakashi.

    And no. He just said he had a chance. The juubi doesn't have the hachibi and kyubi. So it's weak compared to the past.
    Can you provide proof of anything you said?

    How can you tell which one is the clone and which one is not.

    When did the kyuubi said he has a chance against the juubi?

  4. #349
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And no. He just said he had a chance. The juubi doesn't have the hachibi and kyubi. So it's weak compared to the past.
    That's not true, Tobi said that even if it's just a part, it has the same power. I guess you could compare it to having half of a gasoline tank, yet your car won't be slower.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

    did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

  5. #350
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    When did the kyuubi said he has a chance against the juubi?
    Kyuubi hinted that or said that the Juubi won't be as powerful because it only had minor chakra from Hachibi and Kyuubi. I think this was around when the pot with the Gin-Kin bros and Hachibi tentacle were thrown in the GEdo's mouth.

    Though chances are, if given time, the chakra will be restored back to normal and Juubi will get Hachibi's full chakra as well as Kyuubi's, if not half of its chakra.

  6. #351
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    That's doesn't mean he(kyuubi) has a chance at beating the juubi.

  7. #352
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,856
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    True, but Kyuubi feels that he and Hachibi might have a chance. Maybe we'll see some of Naruto's never-give-up personality in Kyuubi.

  8. #353
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    That's not true, Tobi said that even if it's just a part, it has the same power. I guess you could compare it to having half of a gasoline tank, yet your car won't be slower.
    Tobi admitted that the juubi is no doubt a weak compared to his ultimate form from the past. Itdoesnt have the full power of the kyubi and hachibi. I think tobi even stated that it doesn't matter if the juubi is weak or not, as long as he can cast his ultimate genjutsu, that's all that matter to him.

    ---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Can you provide proof of anything you said?

    How can you tell which one is the clone and which one is not.

    When did the kyuubi said he has a chance against the juubi?
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c594/16.html

    Well, the kyubi did give kakashi some of his chakra, so that's the original kyubi and naruto.
    Last edited by marshall313; November 16, 2012 at 02:17 AM.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #354
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    89
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    No - he really didn't, and no it really wasn't. Obito soloed Fuu/Torune. Fine. Doesn't explain in any way why they didn't clobber him the 6 or 7 different times he phased after he absorbed them like Kakashi just did. You either have to assume Fuu/Torune...

    (A) were so stupid they wouldn't attack their enemy when they saw his body parts dangling like ripe fruit in front of them...
    (B) were instantly genjutsued by Obito who has never used that power on anyone else before or since (when Torune was facing the opposite direction to boot!)...
    (C) were dumped in a 'safe' area of the dimension so Obito could ignore them - again begging the question WHY has Obito never done this with anyone else before or since...

    Neither answered NOR making sense.
    (B) - http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/520/8

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #355
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    That's only because Kishi decided to retcon Rinnegan away from him. Had Tobi used Rinnegan constantly, he'd have done so much better. He wouldn't have needed to phase thanks to Shinra Tensei and ability to absorb chakra. Hell, nothing would have stopped Tobi from using Bansho Tenin and absorbing everyone's chakra. It's just plot that's stopping him from owning everyone.

    Pre-Rinnegan Tobi would probably lose against such combo though. Rinnegan Tobi in no way should lose at all.
    Well this could be explained away by the fact that he is summoning the 10 tails.

  13. #356
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Alderney
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    480
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    That's only because Kishi decided to retcon Rinnegan away from him. Had Tobi used Rinnegan constantly, he'd have done so much better. He wouldn't have needed to phase thanks to Shinra Tensei and ability to absorb chakra. Hell, nothing would have stopped Tobi from using Bansho Tenin and absorbing everyone's chakra. It's just plot that's stopping him from owning everyone.

    Pre-Rinnegan Tobi would probably lose against such combo though. Rinnegan Tobi in no way should lose at all.
    Does he even know how to use the techniques? The Rinnegan isn't his, and he couldn't really ask Nagato how to use it.

  14. #357
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,703
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    That said, Tobi showing ability to use Mokuton is stupid. Would have preferred going with Tobi going all out as he could at that time (not using kaaton to hide his face) and got bested, though running away only because he lost control of the Kyuubi. The only thing I can think of that makes sense is that Tobi didn't want to or try to kill Minato.


    In the end though, Minato still survived against Tobi and made him retreat, even if it wasn't because Minato beat Tobi. So far, no other character has managed to do that.
    I still don't understand how people can say that Obito wasn't beaten with a straight face.
    The guy was missing an arm, tagged with an Hiraishin tag ( meaning Yondaime could teleport at will to him ) and had the Kyuubi taken away from him, he had nothing to wound or even threaten Yondaime with, since Izanagi would work only on an eventual death, and it would destroy his Kamui eye.
    Obito was beaten soundly that night, one can argue that he was a fool not taking the Kyuubi and leaving right away

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Dude. Seriously. I use this EXACT argument everytime there's a Naruto fight in the arena threads, lol. You haven't noticed? From now on, I better see this same logic in future replies over there or I'm calling shenanigans.
    lol I know, blame ( ) the manga for shoving it in our faces long enough.
    And I did use this logic in the Gai vs Naruto topic

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c594/16.html

    Well, the kyubi did give kakashi some of his chakra, so that's the original kyubi and naruto.
    While it is true, we saw the Juubi shrugging off that immense, combined Bijuudama.
    I'm not really positive on their chances, considering they will be facing Madara and Obito as well

  15. #358
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Stumptown
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Can we just give Madara some Jim Morrison sunglasses,
    and a black leather jacket,
    because he is too cool for school and he knows it--
    in fact if someone made that into an actual picture I think it would become my new favorite thing on the internet.

    "Step aside, basics, let Madara show you how it is done"

  16. #359
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,434
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I still don't understand how people can say that Obito wasn't beaten with a straight face.
    The guy was missing an arm, tagged with an Hiraishin tag ( meaning Yondaime could teleport at will to him ) and had the Kyuubi taken away from him, he had nothing to wound or even threaten Yondaime with, since Izanagi would work only on an eventual death, and it would destroy his Kamui eye.
    Obito was beaten soundly that night, one can argue that he was a fool not taking the Kyuubi and leaving right away



    lol I know, blame ( ) the manga for shoving it in our faces long enough.
    And I did use this logic in the Gai vs Naruto topic



    While it is true, we saw the Juubi shrugging off that immense, combined Bijuudama.
    I'm not really positive on their chances, considering they will be facing Madara and Obito as well
    The thing is, kakashi and gai can fight obito. In fact, obito right now isn't an issue to kakashi. And the kyubi can refuel kakashi and gai's chakra. Then hachibi/bee and naruto/kyubi will fight madara/juubi. And if kyubi is really serious on fighting the juubi, then we can see him fighting instead of naruto. And I think it's not yet a win for madara now that the juubi appeared. Because it's still a 50-50 if he can control it or not.

  17. #360
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

    @Uchiha_Blood


    Quote Quote:
    What you clearly don't understand is that Naruto's maximum speed is done by shunshin, and no one except Raikages fight using shunshin to move around.
    Call it plot or whatever, but no one exploited it more than once or twice in a single battle.
    That's why you'll have Obito binding a charging Naruto ( by the way, how is that a feat if it was useless against Naruto, despite Mokuton's draining powers? ), or Jinchuurikis hitting Naruto despite not being nearly as fast as Raikage.
    Because, again, movement speed =/= shunshin speed.
    This isn't dragonball, where every movement is a fast one
    I even stated that was not his max speed there. Thing is Naruto is in CM lvl 2 is still above Minato's base speed. A punch from Naruto in that mode is going to end up going faster then Minato's.
    Now i did not state Obito stoping Naruto with wood element is a feat of how he would own Naruto... I said if he can do that to Naruto then why use a bloody chain on Minato?
    Naruto can achive those speeds if he needs to, Shunshin no jutsu can be used as much as you whant as long as you can supply the chakra and lol gues who has a mountain of it? Again Kishi is having him not use it to have a fight.

    Quote Quote:
    How is that bad writing?
    Obito clearly wanted to bind Yondaime long enough to teleport him with kamui, chains or Mokuton would've served the same purpose, as in none.
    Of course he probably didn't intend for Tobi to have Mokuton at that point, but even if he did, it wouldn't have mattered, since both are, ultimately, useless in that situation.
    Yes he wanted to bind him and he decided to use a stupid chain and not wood element like what? Then you are telling me Obito belived that would work on Minato? Like WTF? Was he sleeping all the time Minato trained him or whent with him on missions?
    Thing is Kishi screwed up the moment he made him Obito... Madara making that mistake when going with informations from other sources makes sense but not Obito ffs...

    Also yes both moves are useless but that is not the point, the point is WHY use a chain when you have Mokuton and why try the chain move in the first place? What type of idiot is Obito?

    Quote Quote:
    And it stopped ( even if it didn't ) Naruto because Mokuton drains, binds and suppresses Bijuu chakra.
    Did you see Naruto lose any of his chakra cloack when he got grabed? Like evne a little bit of it? Now considering inertia, the fact that Narut still was able to give him a head hit AND the fact that he broke it like nothing moments later AND the fact that part of it broke after Tobi was sent flying after the head hit and i can state its not really that effective on his chakra mode...

    Quote Quote:
    As for Danzou's guards...
    Why would he need Mokuton if he soloed them both in not even a chapter, despite it being 2 on 1?
    Because one would fight as effective as posible.Why trow an arm away when he could grab that guy with Wood Element and stab him to death? Why not shoot a huge Katon at him after grabing him with a wood element?
    Seriously why in all his bloody fights he did not use Mokuton if he had it up to curent chapters?

    Why would Tobi not use Mokuton on those 2 guys like he did on those foders when "saving" Rin and be done it with way faster and safer?

    Of course NOBODY in his right mind, expecialy a ninja would not handicap his own skills and cover his mouth so he can't shoot those OP Katons he showed (well it was only one but you get the picture).

    PS. I did read what ninja both said in the folowing posts. I do agree that is how it works, the real dimension and the other one share referance as he said but this changes nothing. Obito could end up getting killed even if its by CHANSE. He did not know what Danzo can do... What if he needed to go completly intangible? What if by chanse they noticed his body parts? Who in there right minds would expose themselfs like that? Those 2 could release a huge bug swarm inside there to try to make it out (find the exit) and hit Obito's parts by mistake... Seriously it makes no bloody sense.

    Quote Quote:
    How would Obito move Yondaime in a place without tags if Yondaime held up a kunai in his hand ?
    He uses a katon? Shunshin out of the way, no Hiraishin needed.
    Really, not that difficult.
    Minato was tagged by a bloody chain. Just get him in a good position. Its posible. Also a kunai needs to be swinged and swinged far enough as that Katon is big enough to cover a huge area.
    Point is you don't know how a fight would go down and if you would end up needing a skill you have, nerfing yourself with NO GOOD REASON makes no sense.


    Quote Quote:
    And the guys were genjutsu'ed by Obito effortlessy, so really, in both occasions he did nothing wrong.
    Makes you wonder why they did NOT ATTACKED when Tobi ported after that eh? How did he defeated them after that when he can't use intangibility?
    No its a plot hole. Even curent chapters with Kakashi and how he put him in his own dimension and got himself injured badly (well he looks badly injured with all that blood but who knows).
    So you tell me. You are not a ninja but would you put X guy in your dimension if he can strike you any time you go intangible like it was showed with Naruto's clone and Kakashi's body?

    This entire way of fighting IS wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I keep reading your nonsense but this shit just hit the fan. I mean, seriously? Towards what is your "reasoning" headed to? Downplaying Minato's abilities? For fuck's sake, the dude was the fastest man alive. Do you seriously think that Obito's shitty wood element attacks would work against a teleportation technique? It would catch him, if the wood element technique was on the scale as Hashirama's or Madara's was. Period.
    No idea how old you are but its not my problem if you can't read or comprehend what i post.
    That was not about Minato in any shape or fashion, it was about OBITO/TOBI and how HE acts like a bloody MORON.

    Now and again if Tobi decides to use a chain WHY would he not use wood element? Obviously both moves are complete nonsense vs Minato BUT WHY oh WHY would he use a chain when he has wood element? See this is about bad writing and not about Minato's feats.

    Now seriouslt but how did you get from the thing you quoted, me stating Danzo's bodyguards don't have ST and Obito not using Mokuton to fight them to me downplaying Minato? How is this making any sense to you?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Too many excuses.

    And honestly, your arguments doesn't make any sense at all. You're already accussing kishi for a bad writing just because you don't like how he explained obito's character.
    Just remember, this manga is still in progress. You can see a new jutsu of naruto that he never used in kakuzu, pain, deidara and obito. And when the time comes, you'll see an amazing jutsu of minato that he never used on obito. That's not a bad writing nor a plothole, that's the basic sense of a story.

    And does obito need his mokuton to deal with fuu and torune? He never fought them at all. He's just playing with them.

    And maybe all of the anbus are all freaking morons because their mask doesn't have any holes on it.
    Its not ONLY ME who does not like Obito=Tobi... Then its a clear fact that curently he showed moves that would have serve him better in that fight but he did not use them... Like using a chain and not Mokuton....
    Also this Obito crep is the only thing i find as bad writing in this manga. I actualy love the manga to death.

    Now of course he was able to deal with those 2 BUT he could do it more easy using his wood element AND he lost an arm when he could just stab him with a wood thing.
    Seriously Tobi had some fights and never showed this abilities, now when he is revealed as Obito starts making him trow all this jutsus about....

    Now Andbu guys i have no idea what jutsus they use and if they need the hole there but considering Obito's powerfull Katon/Kamui combo it makes 0 sense for him to handicap himself the way he did.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Dude. Seriously. I use this EXACT argument everytime there's a Naruto fight in the arena threads, lol. You haven't noticed? From now on, I better see this same logic in future replies over there or I'm calling shenanigans.
    Say whatever you like thing is he has the speed feats... The only thing holding him down is the plot... Just like Raikage was vs Sasuke.
    Naruto is way faster then full speed raikage, that is not even debateble as he showed himself SO... Now if he needs shunshin (and he needs) its irrelevant to the fact that he can spam shunshin all day long considering his chakra capacity.
    Last edited by xXan; November 16, 2012 at 06:31 AM.

  18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts