Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Rikudou Sennin had the seal to keep the Juubi locked in, though. I'm not sure if he controlled it, especially since he had to split teh chakra up and lock the body far away before he died. It's nothing to do with chakra, I guess, but with the seal and power. I'm not sure if Madara can be a jinchuuriki since he's an Edo Tensei, otherwise why wouldn't he have Tobi revive him as an ET? Rikudou Sennin's chakra was probably on another level, at least the strength of it, otherwise he'd have probably been killed by the Juubi (if he used its chakra as wel). The main reason why Naruto could stand using Kyuubi's chakra (or go berserk) was because of his chakra, according to Yamato.

Though, Tobi did say Madara had an unusually strong chakra even amongst the Uchiha.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Diedara Kage level? What?

When was this established?
    the fact he defeated the 5th kazekage gaara when deidara's maximum chakra was the c3,not to mention that he improved,achieving the c4. also,he kept up with oonoki and sasuke...

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Probably just tanked it, not as if we haven't seen others handle a Bijuu Blast either.
    uhm,no,it didn't tank it,as it destroyed the uchiha kaenjin,and went on towards the horizont...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Madara should be able to control the Jyuubi without fault. Rikudou Sennin did it, and he didn't have access to an infinite chakra reserve. Madara has a similar chakra to Rikudou Sennin, aswell as the spiritual energy that came from him. With all the tools he used aswell as an immortal body to keep the beast contained inside him, there really should be no problem.
    The Rikudou Sennin didn't control it, only took it within him to become it's Jinchuuriki.

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    uhm,no,it didn't tank it,as it destroyed the uchiha kaenjin,and went on towards the horizont...
    The blast didn't destroy the barrier, but pushed it back before exploding and creating a bunch of smoke, from which the Juubi rested within.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

can kurama undo the drastic effects of gai's 8th gate?

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Why bee can't allow gai use samehada? with his tortoise shark transformation, and his new pale blue skin, gai can really become the noble blue beast of konoha.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    I don't think Obito cares who is the jinchuuriki, as long as the plan works and he can have his creepy fantasy with Rin.

But the Jyuubi should be able to rampage a bit. Like wiping out half of the approaching army.

I think Gai's role is done now. Other characters who have been neglected will be arriving now. Gai had his moment. Time to let others shine.

You are much more likely to see Gai pass the torch to his team. Remember them?
    Maybe not maybe yes. But I think gai's role isn't done yet. He and kakashi has a connection to obito and both of them wants to protect naruto. And there's no one in the konoha who can help kakashi to deal with obito than gai. Gai and kakashi's friendship/bond would make obito to realize that he had that kind of bond to kakashi from the past. He'll going to remember his dream, to become a hokage to protect the konoha. And then obito at the end would going to betray madara and protect naruto as his comrade and his sensei's son.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I am surprised how Tobi used to be one of the best villains in a series, besides all the mistery surrounding him, he was such a brillant planner who knew everything, was really strong and had acted in such a odd and sadistic manner.

Now he had been reduced to an incompetent crybaby with an unconvincing motivation. Rin never cared about him, she was just a pretty face.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Rikudou Sennin had the seal to keep the Juubi locked in, though. I'm not sure if he controlled it, especially since he had to split teh chakra up and lock the body far away before he died. It's nothing to do with chakra, I guess, but with the seal and power. I'm not sure if Madara can be a jinchuuriki since he's an Edo Tensei, otherwise why wouldn't he have Tobi revive him as an ET? Rikudou Sennin's chakra was probably on another level, at least the strength of it, otherwise he'd have probably been killed by the Juubi (if he used its chakra as wel). The main reason why Naruto could stand using Kyuubi's chakra (or go berserk) was because of his chakra, according to Yamato.

Though, Tobi did say Madara had an unusually strong chakra even amongst the Uchiha.
    The tailed beasts did get resealed into their Jins with the Rinnegan so it may be possible...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyOS View Post
    The tailed beasts did get resealed into their Jins with the Rinnegan so it may be possible...
    so true. if we have seen ET Jinchurikki already, then there cannot be any problem regarding Madara on this aspect. i asked someone similar question before.

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    may be that's a fact that i don't know. but where it is said that those Zombie cannot be host? so far i can remember, we have seen 5 zombies not too long ago each hosting a biju.
    Last edited by darkprince0521; November 18, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
    Naruto Forever

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

The blast didn't destroy the barrier, but pushed it back before exploding and creating a bunch of smoke, from which the Juubi rested within.
    I don't think that barrier tanked that giant, country-busting Bijuudama.
    Expecially considering how Juubi was physically smashing it when he was awakening

Quote Originally Posted by abyozuu View Post
    can kurama undo the drastic effects of gai's 8th gate?
    I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, honestly

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    so true. if we have seen ET Jinchurikki already, then there cannot be any problem regarding Madara on this aspect. i asked someone similar question before.
    That's still an assumption. Not all bijuus created in equal. Anyone could be a jinchuuriki of 1 tail to 8 tails. But for the kyubi, only from the uzumaki clan which had an amazing life force/chakra could handle the kyubi's chakra. And if we're talking about the juubi, the god of everything, who had a powerful chakra than the kyubi and all of the bijuus, so it's safe to assume that there's some consequences for madara if he'll going to seal the juubi as an ET.

Btw, I'm just curious on something, does the kyubi seal on naruto is enough to sealed the juubi? T'was rikudou's sealing jutsu according to kurama.

Then maybe kurama would take over to naruto then perform the sealing jutsu that mito/kushina/minato used on him to sealed the juubi inside of naruto.

Madara : shall we begin? Come now juubi, destroy everything.

Kyubi/naruto : uzumaki sealing jutsu.......

Madara : where's the juubi, obito?

Obito :

Obito/madara : where's the juubi, kyubi?

Kyubi/naruto :

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    That's still an assumption. Not all bijuus created in equal. Anyone could be a jinchuuriki of 1 tail to 8 tails. But for the kyubi, only from the uzumaki clan which had an amazing life force/chakra could handle the kyubi's chakra. And if we're talking about the juubi, the god of everything, who had a powerful chakra than the kyubi and all of the bijuus, so it's safe to assume that there's some consequences for madara if he'll going to seal the juubi as an ET.
    in that case, Madara is even more than perfect. with Hashi-cells, immortal body, infinite chakra, sharingan, rinnegan etc.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

maybe you are right,but for what i understood,the biju bomb destroyed the barrier. on a side note,that barrier (uchiha kaenjin) was made of the same spiritual energy of susanoo,if the biju bomb broke it,it means that naruto's biju bomb will be able to break sasuke's susanoo too,doesn't it?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    maybe you are right,but for what i understood,the biju bomb destroyed the barrier. on a side note,that barrier (uchiha kaenjin) was made of the same spiritual energy of susanoo,if the biju bomb broke it,it means that naruto's biju bomb will be able to break sasuke's susanoo too,doesn't it?
    doubt it (although i agree they are made from the same thing) but a Susanoo can be healed(aslong as one has the chakra they can "fix" the breaks and any damage done....

BIG question....in the kage vs madara battle why did Mei never use her vapor/boil release .... it would be most effective agents Susanoo-(if not for zetsu sasuke would have melted away along with his "perfect shield"
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I am surprised how Tobi used to be one of the best villains in a series, besides all the mistery surrounding him, he was such a brillant planner who knew everything, was really strong and had acted in such a odd and sadistic manner.

Now he had been reduced to an incompetent crybaby with an unconvincing motivation. Rin never cared about him, she was just a pretty face.
    That's what I have been saying all this time. The reveal of Obito has been such a disgusting event, and then it even went further down the drain with the chapters ahead. Trollbito is a joke. And considering Tobi's last actions, as well as a certain hair encounter, it really shows that Tobi we knew had little or nothing to do with Obito at all. But then, at a last second, Kishi just had to do a bit of fanservice at a cost of complete demolishment of poor Tobi.

Tobi deserved better than this.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    doubt it (although i agree they are made from the same thing) but a Susanoo can be healed(aslong as one has the chakra they can "fix" the breaks and any damage done....
    uhm,it reminds me of jirobo's technique. it could be healed,but a strong and fast attack could destroy it. it's the same with susanoo: A's attack could break sasuke's imperfect one,and both tsunade and A(powered by oonoki) could pierce it. the same happened to the cloud barrier destroyed by naruto and bee in vol.57. so I don't think the biju bomb would have troubles against susanoo regeneration.

Quote Quote:
    BIG question....in the kage vs madara battle why did Mei never use her vapor/boil release .... it would be most effective agents Susanoo-(if not for zetsu sasuke would have melted away along with his "perfect shield"
    mei's steam was really dangerous,when sasuke broke the jail,what she first cared about was the others' safety,that's why,as soon as sasuke escaped, she reduced the acidity of her technique. maybe madara's susanoo would have been damaged,but the others kages would have suffered more.

New Reply
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast