Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    Why people think juubi posses sharingan/rinnegan eyes? I think juubi has normals eyes, and these eyes are just showing it is being controlled with sharingan/rinnegan. Just like 9 tails got sharingan eye while Madara/Obito was controlling it. You remember when Minato broke the genjutsu, Kurama had eyes back to normal.
    Kurama doesn't have a sharingan to begin with.

And no. The juubi does really have the sharing an/rinnegan combo. In fact, for me, rikudou got his rinnegan from the juubi as his jinchuuriki. Remember naruto when he used the kyubi's chakra? He got the same eyes as the kyubi. So maybe it goes the same for rikudou. And we've seen in the flashback that the juubi had a sharingan/rinnegan when rikudou sealed him.
    No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all your POWER/STRENGTH is no more useful then a squirt gun. And if you cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at will?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    we don't know about juubi power and what i i mean is the juubi got 7 bijuus and little chakra of the 8 and 9 tails and they're powerful and full of chakra and even without kurama and hachibi, this incomplete juubi should be freaking strong even if madara and obito get defeated, the juubi will still be around and one way of another, the shinobi world got to deal with it or it will be the begging of the shinobi world and this is when the power that naruto obtained from the bijuus will be an important key for defeating the juubi..
    naruto promised that he will free the bijuus and let them be free so naruto won't seal or kill the juubi and will try to split them up as rikudo did but naruto doesn't got the rinnegan to used suck a jutsu as rikudo did but sasuke will be in play too..
    in fact,the dangerousness of that beast is scary,but we should keep in mind that it's not as strong as it used to be,whereas Naruto is stronger than what it seems,as the biju gave him some of their chakra (hence,weaker jubi,stronger Naruto)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    "It swallows oceans. Splits the land. Carries mountains. And is the progenitor of all that exists in this world".
    You know - this is one of the things about the manga that kind of stretches credibility. If the Jubi was this terrifying, Godlike monster that was rampaging around the world cracking mountains between his thunder-thighs and junk like that - then howcome no-one knew ANYTHING about it except Madara? Something that huge - that powerful - and that epic would have left legends that could not be hidden. It would be in songs, in art, in stories, in legends - it would be an integral part of the culture of the entire world. And yet nobody knows jack-squat about the Jubi except 1 or 2 Uchiha? Ridiculous.

Especially considering that Kishi's screwed up timeline suggests that the 6 Path Sage 'created' the ninja world not that long ago. I mean - Harashima and Madara's time was - what - 50 or 60 years ago? Let's call it 75 years ago just to be generous. That means the 6 Path Sage and his two sons were (at MOST) a couple centuries previous to Madara/Harashima.

That really isn't very long ago. So we're supposed to believe that this HUGE, epic, world-shattering Jubi monster was tooling around only 2 or 3 hundred years ago (and who knows how long before that!) - crushing and terrorizing the whole of humanity - and NOBODY knows anything about it anymore? Sigh.
    Last edited by Invader; November 19, 2012 at 10:37 AM.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It is said that Konoha was founded 80 years age, and that the Sage of Six Paths existed 1,000 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    You know - this is one of the things about the manga that kind of stretches credibility. If the Jubi was this terrifying, Godlike monster that was rampaging around the world cracking mountains between his thunder-thighs and junk like that - then howcome no-one knew ANYTHING about it except Madara? Something that huge - that powerful - and that epic would have left legends that could not be hidden. It would be in songs, in art, in stories, in legends - it would be an integral part of the culture of the entire world. And yet nobody knows jack-squat about the Jubi except 1 or 2 Uchiha? Ridiculous.

Especially considering that Kishi's screwed up timeline suggests that the 6 Path Sage 'created' the ninja world not that long ago. I mean - Harashima and Madara's time was - what - 50 or 60 years ago? Let's call it 75 years ago just to be generous. That means the 6 Path Sage and his two sons were (at MOST) a couple centuries previous to Madara/Harashima.

That really isn't very long ago. So we're supposed to believe that this HUGE, epic, world-shattering Jubi monster was tooling around only 2 or 3 hundred years ago (and who knows how long before that!) - crushing and terrorizing the whole of humanity - and NOBODY knows anything about it anymore? Sigh.
    another plot hole ........

are you forgeting that konoha ninjas belived Minato and Sarutobi were stronger than Hashirama ....

if Narutovers people have good memory then Naruto won't change their personality in less than 10 minutes

and this damn beast destined to get defeat by Saviour big mouth and Rasengan ( in direct ways or indirect ways ) .... nothing more , nothing less ...
    Last edited by shafagh; November 19, 2012 at 11:02 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Ruffy's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i cant wait to see Sasuke and Orochimaru !! And the Man "who knows all "(who could it be ? a new Char or someone we knows already)
    and i cant wait to see Sasuke and Madara Face to Face ^^ .

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffy View Post
    i cant wait to see Sasuke and Orochimaru !! And the Man "who knows all "(who could it be ? a new Char or someone we knows already)
    and i cant wait to see Sasuke and Madara Face to Face ^^ .
    Logically, Madara is the one who knows everything. I seriously doubt that he's going to communicate with someone dead, trying to revive him/her/it. I think he's searching for Madara.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Liof's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Logically, Madara is the one who knows everything. I seriously doubt that he's going to communicate with someone dead, trying to revive him/her/it. I think he's searching for Madara.
    Imagine Madara, juubi, and the rest fighting. While suddenly Oro arives on a giant snake and taps Madara on the shoulder "Yeah, hi... We got some questions for you"
    Narutoworld Pervs aprove this message...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I think (or i hope) it is Harashima and not Madara ... next question ---> what was the scroll that suigetsu found ,that can change the war ??
    damn orochimaru you basstard he thought as far ahead? GENIUS

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffy View Post
    I think (or i hope) it is Harashima and not Madara ... next question ---> what was the scroll that suigetsu found ,that can change the war ??
    damn orochimaru you basstard he thought as far ahead? GENIUS
    Orochimaru is probably tied with the 4th as the best long term planner in the manga. He is even better than Shikamaru.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Orochimaru is probably tied with the 4th as the best long term planner in the manga. He is even better than Shikamaru.
    I think Shikamaru is equal to Orochimaru

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,noone knew about rikudo either,there were just legends. surely it's a plot hole,but keep in mind that the countries were divided and in war,at school they taught other things,and those who had their parents killed didn't think about what had happened thousands years before.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    another plot hole ........

are you forgeting that konoha ninjas belived Minato and Sarutobi were stronger than Hashirama ....

if Narutovers people have good memory then Naruto won't change their personality in less than 10 minutes

and this damn beast destined to get defeat by Saviour big mouth and Rasengan ( in direct ways or indirect ways ) .... nothing more , nothing less ...
    ahhaha that's right! not to mention that noone ever thought of naruto being minato's son,notwithstanding he had the uzumaki surname,which hinted to the 4th hokage's wife.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

i just want to see sasuke period.
    see guys, naruto manga is not the same if we not seeing sasuke around. we feel not normal.

i just want to see madara meeting sasuke and oro.
    ohh who are those ninja.

madara attack oro. and almost destroy hes whole body, but oro come out fresh.
    madara...ohhh a snake style.
    madara attack sasuke with a fire. but sasuke counter with amat and madara get sorprice with such jutsu. mandara...ohhh a uchiha who have the power of the EMS, i want to try something. he attack sasuke again...sasuke block with susanoo.
    madara...who is this uchiha boy tobi.
    hes sasuke the last of the uchiha.
    madara. ohh i like him, he knows how to dance and hes beautiful. tobi we need him.
    tobi. madara last time i check he was in outside. but seeing him with oro. i think hes not.
    madara- too bad, if hes not in out side. he must die.

thats how the battle begin. thats how sasuke and madara start. oro help kakashi beat obito.

lol what a fan make story. lol
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Could have simply been that the actions of the Juubi were later attributed to the other Bijuus, like the Kyuubi with the whole ocean and mountains thing. Wouldn't be hard to believe that past people just confused one tailed monster for another. Also, Ma and Pa were over 800 years old and even they believed the Rikudou Sennin to be a myth. So we're talking more then just a couple of centuries. More like a couple of millenniums. Time enough for stuff to be confused and lost.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Liof View Post
    Imagine Madara, juubi, and the rest fighting. While suddenly Oro arives on a giant snake and taps Madara on the shoulder "Yeah, hi... We got some questions for you"
    ahahha lol! I think those 2 are obito and madara too,but I doubt that's gonna happen . or oro may force madara to retreat and answer them,maybe with that scroll,who knows.

New Reply
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast