Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Not impressed with the chapter at all.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    The Alliance Army are now guaranteed to arrive in the next chapter to change the battle. At least to save Naruto and gang and to regroup.

A lot of fodder will die, but expect the name characters to come up with some plan against the Jyuubi.
    That's only going to last for a split second though, considering the condition of the Alliance Army .
    Who would be considered as a fodder at this point?

The Alliance Army are full of key characters including the 5 kage. Naruto has been quite consistent as far as killing off significant characters, ones I have in mind getting wiped off this time will definitely be kakashi and/or gai but definitely along with obito then perhaps one or two of the kage.

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Not impressed with the chapter at all.
    Why? Revival of the Bijuu isn't even close to being epic for you?

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm expecting naruto to whoop out whatever the bijuu gave to him when they all fist bumped him that one chapter. I believe naruto holds the key to stopping this but he just doesn't realize it yet

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wiolin's Avatar
    Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know is it just me (since being a mildly sick) or is it something else, but I dont feel anything after seeing Yuubi. I am not excited at all Dont know, I guess after all recent retcons and inconsistencies I just cant buy the story as I did before.

Kishi.. shape up pleaseeeeeeee!
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

great chapter , the thing i enjoy more though is people jumping to conclusions ( like they always do )

why didn't kakashi use raikri ? who knows. maybe he wanted to reserve what little chakara he got from the kyubi to use kamui and come back who knows how much chakara he received from the kyubi ? we don't know all the details .

madara looks totally Bad Ass as always. his " i'm so bored with you weaklings " behavior is awesome . and a big welcome to the ten tails sama we have been expecting you

people saying the manga is dead. keep up the good work
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wiolin's Avatar
    Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

In a way, manga is dead.In a way..
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Meh if people aren't excited about finally seeing the juubi are prob the same people who are still upset about obito being tobi. This chapter is BIG whether you liked it or not for whatever reason. Kishi just revealed the 10 tails and shit just got real. Madara and Obito were enough, now we have the nigh all powerful 10 tails... This war is at it's climax at this moment

11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    I love the fact that Madara was just lounging there...that was pretty awesome. And as for him not taking things seriously? Have any of the characters pushed him that far? No...they haven't. Madara's not been given a reason to take things seriously.
    Actually he had a reason: He wanted to capture the eight and ninetails before the Juubi's revival so that it could resurrect in its complete form... so him suddenly lounging around instead of going perfect susanoo right from the start is pretty terrible if you ask me.

@chapter

I voted bad because there where so many occurrences of plot induced stupidity that I couldn't realy enjoy it anymore... it simply reached the point where the actions of the characters ceased to be believeable for me.

For example the whole Obito Dimension and Kakashi disaster...

Why did Obito even try to suck up Minato, or anyone..? What was he hoping to accomplish? Getting raped whenever he has to phase switch? In the past Obito sucking someone up into his dimension was a game ender, like when he absorbed those two Root guys... and now we suddenly find out that sucking someone into his dimension is actually the dumbest thing he can do..? Seriously?

Kakashi giving Obito just some punches instead of at least placing some kind of sealing jutsu on him or using something else from his 1000 arsenal to disable him makes matters even worse. And then the deal is sealed by Kakashi comming out of the dimension before the job is even finished... Whut Da Fuak?

Sorry, but this among other things is just too much for me and ruins a chapter which could otherwise have been pretty good.
    Last edited by LnDRash; November 14, 2012 at 05:12 AM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well first, the name of the chapter scared me, I thought something serious is going to end (bad kishi). But its just world.

This chapter was awful to read because translation is terrible, who is saying what? Naruto yelling "...IS LIKE ME!" Who is like he?

I don't like how Naruto can headbut Obito even though he is grappled with mokuton. Tobi using mokuton now and not before, because he is facing Kurama and he needs it to suppress its chakra, thats fine.

I figure Madara is not just sitting there whole chapter, but reviving from the Tiger swirl that trashed him.

Kakashi didn't kill Obito with Raikiri because he does not want to kill him. If you read the manga so far you know how important Obito is to Kakashi. Bigger problem is why Obito is kicking Kakashi around previous chapter instead of finishing him off. Obito is the one stating he doesn't care for this world, Kakashi is stating he will protect Naruto, not kill Obito if he doesn't have to. Its nice to see Kakashi returning the beating, Obito spitting blood, lets show him who is the genius in the Team Minato, then we can talk. I would like to see Obito being forgiven.

Of course Minato is strongest hokage, first one could pull the mountains, but the speed is making fight look like this: "Im the First Ho..." *flash* end of fight.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post
    Kakashi didn't kill Obito with Raikiri because he does not want to kill him. If you read the manga so far you know how important Obito is to Kakashi.
    And we are to believe that the guy who knows 1000 jutsu doesn't have a single one just for the purpose of disabling the opponent without killing him? Like Tsunade's nerve shock for example? At least for me this is impossible to swollow without choking it up again.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

17. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Murdock's Avatar
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by meeedoooz View Post
    great chapter , the thing i enjoy more though is people jumping to conclusions ( like they always do )

why didn't kakashi use raikri ? who knows. maybe he wanted to reserve what little chakara he got from the kyubi to use kamui and come back who knows how much chakara he received from the kyubi ? we don't know all the details .

madara looks totally Bad Ass as always. his " i'm so bored with you weaklings " behavior is awesome . and a big welcome to the ten tails sama we have been expecting you

people saying the manga is dead. keep up the good work
    because it would make sence and Obito would be dead ... its just a plothole
    Why Tobi can't be Obito (or Rin):

Year 0 for our purposes:
    We know that Madara and Tobi knew each other (confirmed by Kishi) and gave Madara's Rinnegan to Nagato.
    Year 5:
    J-Man trains Nagato
    Year 10:
    Obito is born.Tobi might be using Obito's eye but that is improbable since it would most likely be MS technique BUT considering how much he's been using it he would be blind by now. Itachi used it very sporadically and was blind, same Sasuke-Tobi is spamming it for 17 years and is OK?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I had the same reaction to this chapter as Madara had with the events ~ "Oh Well".
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member meeedoooz's Avatar
    Country
    Egypt
    Post Thanks / Like

and be trapped there ? what if he ran out of chakara ? and obito still didn't die or decided to go there by himself to finish kakashi off

kakashi risking his life betting on the off chance that obito might die doesn't make sense

yeah of course it would've been better if obito just died but that would be anticlimactic
    a story that can reach the hearts of people all around the world no matter what their culture or background is and be their favorite is truly and definitely a masterpiece . i hope you last a bit more Naruto. thanks Kishi for the most epic manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering where Madara was in there all the time. Not a single panel of him fighting at all. Then I see him sitting around, chilling...
    "Oh well!"

Madara trolls everyone without mercy...Also, why does Obito look so weak?...Kurama makes Naruto look like a complete idiot who cannot think for himself or his allies at all...

Yeah...A mediocre chapter yet again. A BIT better than the previous ones.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock View Post
    because it would make sence and Obito would be dead ... its just a plothole
    On the flipside of that coin, Kakashi should of gotten his soul ripped from him at least twice now. However, due to plot that's not gonna happen.

New Reply
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast