Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    This manga died a long time ago I fear.
    I said the same thing after Nagato turned into Mother Teresa and used the Dragon Balls to bring ever back to life. Idk, its just funny to see that Bleach's plot makes more sense then whatever this is. lolz

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would Kakashi leave the other dimension without killing Obito?

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member brebaz's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty sure Kakashi wasn't punching him, but he was checking his junk to see if he's really obito!!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

kakahsi did not kill obito because he still thinks he can save him. i like the juubis design hope next chapter we see a display of power.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    kakahsi did not kill obito because he still thinks he can save him. i like the juubis design hope next chapter we see a display of power.
    His logic is broken beyond repair, and his transgressions are so great that he cant be forgiven at this point. He must die here.

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

I'm mad that Tobi never used any of his wood abilities or fire techniques in the past.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Display of power is gonna be a bit difficult for Kishi, seeing as he already went over the top in the fight of the Bijuus (remember, Mountains where blowing up left and right )

But maybe the Yuubi is just gonna bijudama the whole continent where they are on with a single blast and we will have done with it already.
    Last edited by Duper; November 14, 2012 at 01:41 AM.
    Someday my name and hers are going to be the same ...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fine don't kill him, but at least use ANY for your so called 1000 jutsu to do something even slightly significant to him. I honestly can't remember the last time i saw anyone in this manga forgo the use of jutsu in a battle and decide to just punch someone a few times. But of course this question even exists because when it comes to Obito's jutsu his memory of them rivals that of a gold fish. And i'm not even going to touch Madara's ADHD involving all things not related to Hashirama.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a shame how Tobi went from near unstoppable super villain to just another bad guy struggling to keep up with Kakashi. Minato must be turning over in the death god's stomach seeing how knowing Tobi's power instantly negates all the skills he had previously shown. It looks like had they fought a few more seconds and Tobi would have fallen a part in battle.
    Last edited by southside; November 14, 2012 at 01:45 AM.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Why did Tobi now, out of all his fights, decide to use Mokuton? Jeez Kishi, keep it consistent. He could have used it against Konan and Minato, yet never did. Hell, this shows he was definitely holding back against Minato, considering Mokuton would have not only protected him, but it'd have helped take out Minato one way or another. Sorry but it's true. This also probably indicates that Tobi kept Itachi alive only because of Sasuke, if nothing else.

Of course, both events happened before Kishi changed his mind and made Tobi Obito, so yeah. Jeez, what a mess all around. -_-

Liked how Kyuubi swung Kakashi like a doll, but it was a great plan. Kakashi was amazingly quick on the uptake, but he's smart and put two and two together, methinks. Kakashi finally shows some of that epicness, although I dunno why he had to return before killing Tobi. I'll just attribute that to plot, since it makes more sense.

Can't believe Naruto didn't realize what happened. of course, he didn't know Kyuubi could give chakra, which it did, or that Kakashi figured out Kyuubi's plan.

I like how Madara's just casually sitting there.

This chapter has, in my opinion, one of the best cliffhangers so far in this war. It's nearly as epic, if not as epic, as Naruto saving Sakura from Sasuke.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Why didn't Kakashi just frigging Raikiri the fuck out of Obito while he was in the other dimension?

Other than that:

FINALLY A GOOD CHAPTER...after how frigging long?!
    By doing that he might be trapped in that Dimension forever

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It also brings up the question as to why Tobi even tried to suck Minato into his other dimension. Had he managed, he would be unable to go back to the dimension as he would still have to fight Minato.
    Also, there is nothing to suggest that Minato couldn't have teleported himself back out of the dimension using his space time ninjutsu...
    If Naruto's clone had stayed in Tobi's dimension, this fight would have already been over as Tobi doesn't seem to be anywhere near as strong as Naruto's Kyuubi mode bunshin.
    Also - SMH at Kakashi not Raikiri'ing Tobi's teleported stomach...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Nope, because he has already shown the ability to move in and out of that dimension at will...

Why is there no award for most enraged?!?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh and looks like HEAD BUTT is becoming a trade mark JUTSU or Naruto.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    It also brings up the question as to why Tobi even tried to suck Minato into his other dimension. Had he managed, he would be unable to go back to the dimension as he would still have to fight Minato.
    Also, there is nothing to suggest that Minato couldn't have teleported himself back out of the dimension using his space time ninjutsu...
    If Naruto's clone had stayed in Tobi's dimension, this fight would have already been over as Tobi doesn't seem to be anywhere near as strong as Naruto's Kyuubi mode bunshin.
    Also - SMH at Kakashi not Raikiri'ing Tobi's teleported stomach...

Nope, because he has already shown the ability to move in and out of that dimension at will...
    What if he killed Obito thus causing this dimension to get sealed ???

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What if he killed Obito thus causing this dimension to get sealed ???
    Why would the dimension become sealed if Obito died? Nothing has stated that this would happen - especially considering that Kakashi has the other MS that links to the dimension...

Why is there no award for most enraged?!?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Why did Tobi now, out of all his fights, decide to use Mokuton? Jeez Kishi, keep it consistent. He could have used it against Konan and Minato, yet never did. Hell, this shows he was definitely holding back against Minato, considering Mokuton would have not only protected him, but it'd have helped take out Minato one way or another. Sorry but it's true. This also probably indicates that Tobi kept Itachi alive only because of Sasuke, if nothing else.
    Plot driven restrictions...Kishi's new calling card.

Quote Quote:
    Liked how Kyuubi swung Kakashi like a doll, but it was a great plan. Kakashi was amazingly quick on the uptake, but he's smart and put two and two together, methinks. Kakashi finally shows some of that epicness, although I dunno why he had to return before killing Tobi. I'll just attribute that to plot, since it makes more sense.
    Obito saved by Plot no Jutsu. Eventually saved by Talk no Jutsu.

Mr. Romantic Tragedy doesn't deserve it...not even in a million years.

Quote Quote:
    Can't believe Naruto didn't realize what happened. of course, he didn't know Kyuubi could give chakra, which it did, or that Kakashi figured out Kyuubi's plan.

I like how Madara's just casually sitting there.

This chapter has, in my opinion, one of the best cliffhangers so far in this war. It's nearly as epic, if not as epic, as Naruto saving Sakura from Sasuke.
    How long has it been since we've had a good chapter without some horrendous jump of logic and insanity?

I love the fact that Madara was just lounging there...that was pretty awesome. And as for him not taking things seriously? Have any of the characters pushed him that far? No...they haven't. Madara's not been given a reason to take things seriously.

And for obvious plot reasons, Kishi can't write a Rampaging Madara...coz that would leave the entire battlefield barren.

No...he kills Obito but he (Kakashi) would still be alive so the dimension would still exist. He can still get himself out of it.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Plot driven restrictions...Kishi's new calling card.

Obito saved by Plot no Jutsu. Eventually saved by Talk no Jutsu.

Mr. Romantic Tragedy doesn't deserve it...not even in a million years.
    It's annoying because I'd rather go with Minato besting Tobi, who was trying his best with what he had. I mean, how did Tobi send weapons flying from the other dimension? Makes no sense.

Isn't everyone saved by plot no jutsu? v.v

Quote Quote:
    How long has it been since we've had a good chapter without some horrendous jump of logic and insanity?

I love the fact that Madara was just lounging there...that was pretty awesome. And as for him not taking things seriously? Have any of the characters pushed him that far? No...they haven't. Madara's not been given a reason to take things seriously.
    There's some bad jump of logic here, but I guess it could all be explained. But even if raikiri did consume a lot of chakra, Kakashi could have used kunai to the heart. If Tobi tanks the rasengan to the chest, I'm calling bullshit, unless he can use Mokuton as shield too.

I hope Naruto gives him a reason to take things seirously. <_< Really want to see Naruto vs. Madara. Still though, you can't help but be interested in how relaxed Madara is, despite all that's going on. Willing to bet he wasn't like this when he was alive and in his youth.

And for obvious plot reasons, Kishi can't write a Rampaging Madara...coz that would leave the entire battlefield barren.

No...he kills Obito but he'd still be alive so the dimension would still exist. He can still get himself out of it.[/QUOTE]
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

25. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast