Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

instead of ending the war.. i sense a new arc omming..

Madara beat the Kages easy and its becond Narutos ability to beat HIM+10Tails.. so..
    He will get his Dreamworld and the next Arc show us how Naruto escapes learn new techniks easily and then beat Madara like a cake since everyone forgott that he beat all the kages by himself...
    --
    The Mangas i like:

One Piece; Naruto;
    Hajami no Ippo; Hunter x Hunter;
    Beelzebub; Toriko; Fairy Tail
    Bleach; Hitman Reborn; Gantz

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by reaper2507 View Post

Madara beat the Kages easy and its becond Narutos ability to beat HIM+10Tails.. so..
    He will get his Dreamworld and the next Arc show us how Naruto escapes learn new techniks easily and then beat Madara like a cake since everyone forgott that he beat all the kages by himself...
    Like in Gurren Laggan?
    When they got trapped in illusionary worlds, but manage to escape and WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE the face of those bastards?) I totaly can see the same thing happening here, with Naruto in a role of Kamina.

And yes, nice chapter, i like how Kurama send kakashi flying, pretty cunning fox :3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Why'd Kakashi escape the Kamui dimension so soon? He could've stayed inside and waited for Naruto to make him transport again, and then shove a Raikiri up his ass.

Lol at Madara lounging on boulders too. Hopefully next week we'll get back to Sasuke and Hebi 2.0
    and if Obito goes back to his demonsion , Kakashi would be nothing against Obito's wood element !!!

Kurama intelligent >>>>>>>>> Naruto !!!

and Jubbi take combine power of both QB and Hachibi like it was nothing !!

So Naruto Rasengan and big mouth have no effect on jubbi ...... I hope !!!
    Last edited by shafagh; November 14, 2012 at 03:02 AM.
    خداحافظ

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I though madara was going to get pissed off that naruto ignored him and when to saved kakashi...
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I am happy to see the Juubi, I thought there would be a couple more chapters of tail chasing before anything really big happened. And Madara's expression of slightly irritable boredom continues to delight me to no end. I hope the Juubi is interesting enough to keep him awake.

Obito: Have some treetacles.
    Naruto: Oh, God, yuck! Stop touching me with those things! *headbutts*
    Fandom: Please let Obito flip end over end and land on his neck, oh please oh please
    Obito: *fwip* *perfect three point landing*
    Fandom: Oh, God damn it
    Kurama: Psst, Naruto. I have a great idea. Let's pull the ol' switcheroo, it'll be fun!
    Naruto: I'd be more willing if you didn't look like you were trying to coax me into your van, but...OK!
    Kurama: Kakashi, take my hand!
    Kakashi: For adventure?
    Kurama: Something like that. For you, anyway. *Kakashi flingeroo*
    Naruto: Dammit, Kurama!
    Kurama: :3
    Naruto: Well, at least Obito's coughing blood now. Wait...how is this even working?
    Kurama: I gave Kakashi a chakra transfusion. It turns out we are chakra Rh compatible.
    Naruto: So what you're saying is...
    Kurama: Yep!
    Naruto: Well, that clears everything right up.
    Kakashi: Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on?
    Kurama: No time!
    Kakashi: Come on, it would take, like, a panel. Two, tops.
    Kurama: Well...OK then. You see, how it works is--
    Kishimoto: LOL no
    Juubi: Good morning, campers! *ominous rumbling*
    Kakashi: Oh, no! Is this the end?
    Obito: Yes, it's the end. Of this world.
    Juubi/Roger Daltrey: YEEEAAAAAH
    Madara: *yawns* Perfect timing; I just finished rereading my favorite book, "The Uselessness of Everything".

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Welp, the world is doomed!

Any hope the good guys had of beating Obito and Madara just vanished, enjoy the third impact hope we get some nice pseudo reality with naked women in it.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Most High Quality Poster 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member earthforge's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha. I thought that Kakashi and Naruto didn't seriously take out Obito because they were attempting talk no jutsu. I swear, the only thing that Tobi losing his mask has done is that we see him make these angsty faces (as only Uchiha can). I can't tell whether the author wants Obito to be redeemed or not. He's done almost bipolar swings from calculating and thoughtful to idiotic and tortured to egotistical and creative. It's just too noticeable now.

Most interesting part - bijuus hand out chakra like candy. No wonder the villages try to seize 'em. And Juubi resurrected, with a bored Madara and Obito using mokuton. Finally.
    Avatar © Chelsea Gordon, author of Not Quite Normal.

11. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    I though madara was going to get pissed off that naruto ignored him and when to saved kakashi...
    Originally , he is at 100 and he lived more than 60 years in loneliness , so he shouldn't care about it ....
    خداحافظ

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

About time the Bijuu makes an appearance, I honestly thought the gedou mazou was just going to take its sweet time transforming letting obito and madara obliterate everything and anyone :P

Safe to say, they're screwed? Perhaps the "people" that knows everything will be the only ones to stop the bijuu later on because I honestly don't see how Powered up naruto and bee with a worn out kakashi + gai will make any difference.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Safe to say, they're screwed? Perhaps the "people" that knows everything will be the only ones to stop the bijuu later on because I honestly don't see how Powered up naruto and bee with a worn out kakashi + gai will make any difference.
    The Alliance Army are now guaranteed to arrive in the next chapter to change the battle. At least to save Naruto and gang and to regroup.

A lot of fodder will die, but expect the name characters to come up with some plan against the Jyuubi.

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    About time the Bijuu makes an appearance, I honestly thought the gedou mazou was just going to take its sweet time transforming letting obito and madara obliterate everything and anyone :P

well , look like Madara will fight Jubbi directly and other will run while their tails are between their legs ....

so far Madara didn't fight with anyone seriously , he only showed what the monster was Hashirama and even in konoha some useless ninja saying " Minato and Third were strongest kages " !!

I think for Madara it was very hard to realizing that people saying third and Minato were stronger than his rival ( Hashirama ) ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    The Alliance Army are now guaranteed to arrive in the next chapter to change the battle. At least to save Naruto and gang and to regroup.

A lot of fodder will die, but expect the name characters to come up with some plan against the Jyuubi.
    I think its more likely we will switch to what Orochimaru and Sasuke are doing , i am sure Karin will tie into whatever their doing...(she has wide range chakra sensing and she was loyal to oro....wat would she do if she felt his chakra ?) and i am sure its going to take 7-12 chapters to do all of whatever they are going to be doing
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post

if they come , they are only good practice target for Jubbi to show his anger against humanity !!!

I want Jubbi speech !!!
    خداحافظ

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

thank god kyuubi didnt waste time explaining about how he gave chakra to kakashi. And finallly joobi is revived, I predict that madara and tobi will obviously have to battle it to bring it under control

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Not surprised that Kurama was able to give his chakra to Kakashi, but i do wonder if Kurama's chakra would affect Kakashi's Sharingan as well. I mean there is a sort of connection between the Sharingan and Kurama, so maybe it could affect it in a positive way now.

As for why Kakashi didn't stay in the Kamui dimension for long, i guess its because i think Kakashi isn't used to that dimension, and if Tobi went to that dimension completely then Kakashi maybe in trouble if he tries to fight him in there alone.

The best way to counter Tobi's Kamui is for Kakashi to remain on the battle field, then whenever Tobi tires to use Kamui, Kakashi has to get in its way so that he gets absorbed to the Kamui Dimension and following that through Naruto immediately attacks Tobi. This way Tobi wouldn't have a chance to escape anywhere. And now that Kurama has restored Kakashi chakra, he can use Kamui to get out of there quite easily.

As for why Kakashi didn't use Raikiri to kill Tobi while he was in the Kamui Dimension, well i guess being an highly analytic person he decided against it as trying to stab just the stomach part of a person who has high healing powers would be useless. To kill a person like that, you need to hit a lethal place like say directly to the heart (which is what Kakashi usually targets whenever he uses Raikiri to kill his opponent). Or else Kishimoto-Sensei has decided to either keep Tobi/Obito alive or else makes him change sides.
    Or else like someone else said its a plot driven restriction, like the old info about any Sharingan user being able to learn to use Kamui, which i think was a wrong info knowingly released so that people don't connect Tobi to Obito immediately before it is actually revealed in the story.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast