Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Madara is really epic haha
    Liked him on that last page, well at least the Juubi is revived, things are gonna get a bit ugly now, although it feels that Obito might turn to the good side after all, dunno but I just have that feeling it may happen

But oh well, wish we'll get finished with this crap sooner, it's getting a bit ridiculous (Obito taking a punch he bleeds, but a Rasengan in the face does nothing to him, or Kakashi not using Raikiri to finish him off)
    Last edited by Zehahaha; November 14, 2012 at 06:03 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Wiolin's Avatar
    Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Meh if people aren't excited about finally seeing the juubi are prob the same people who are still upset about obito being tobi. This chapter is BIG whether you liked it or not for whatever reason. Kishi just revealed the 10 tails and shit just got real. Madara and Obito were enough, now we have the nigh all powerful 10 tails... This war is at it's climax at this moment
    Obito being Tobi is just a tip of the iceberg, make no mistake about that.But ok, if others like it, its cool, I really dont mind.
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

One thing's for sure, we finally see a little glimpse of vulnerability in Obito when he looked away.
    Obito converting to a good guy seems to be inevitable at this point

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well. There is no chance they're stopping the juubi. Only hug-no-jutsu can do it now. Reach out Naruto and free the bijuu with your love! ~<3
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. The juubi is now finally going to rampage.

The kyubi and hachibi VS juubi. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Madara : shall we begin? Now, juubi destroy this world and kill the kyubi and hachibi.
    Juubi : ah err. Who the fuck are you?
    Madara : I'm uchiha madara.
    Juubi : never heard that name.
    Madara :
    Madara : I'm a descendant of rikudou. look, I have a rinnegan.
    Juubi : what? then get out to my fucking face, you bastard.
    Madara :

7. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Another bad chapter.

I for one am sick and tired of these bad ass enemies letting Naruto head butt them , when by now they should know that is close range strike. To top it off Obito had Mouton on Naruto and he still was able skull bash him. The thing that still gets me is why the hell isn't Obito using Rinnegan? Seriously wtf Kishi? You go through all this trouble of obtaining but never use the god damn thing in this battle. It is frustrating and seriously nerfing Obito.

Moving on....what in the hell was with that terrible transition with Obito and Kakashi? So now without explanation the Kyubi can give out energy like fresh treats on Valentine? To make matters worst he held his hand for no more than a couple seconds and now he has just enough chakra to do a Kumui back. Plot induced crap like this is making the manga go down the drain.

I see another chapter where guy is looking like crap and hasn't done anything. What? The gates? Naw they were a sideshow that quickly curb stomped to show Gai his place.

That stupid line "I can see your suffering mug" line not only didn't make sense but it was totally misplaced. So after a headbutt Obito you then now see him suffering? What about when he was telling you his life story? Or what about when he was fighting the murderer of his lover (probably what Obito thinks in his crazy mind? Hmm? Where was that line? The only reason we are seeing this is how seriously nerfed Obito is without using is vast arsenal of moves.

Madara sitting there was terrible as well, and it shows you how restrictive Kishi is. A good writer doesn't have to suppress a a character to this much of length because his power is way to great, a good writer builds around that. Now we have Madara sitting on his lazy ass just watching the fight like an MMA match. Occasionally popping out lines at how much Hashirama's wood was amazing and got his blood flowing (gay I know but its Madara were talking about)

Then Kishi tried to save what was left of this mess of a chapter by putting in the Juubi......random but hey the faster this fight comes to an end, the better.

And lastly over/under another 30 chapters before all of Naruto's allies slow jog their way to the battle? The speed they are moving at seems like they are putting up bonfires and having a small party. Remember that infamous Dan moment when he found Tsunade within minutes? Ya.........
    Last edited by Darkdrone; November 14, 2012 at 06:39 AM.

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn. It's pretty obvious the kyubi can't handle the juubi's power.

So, naruto, it's time to use minato's ''that jutsu''.

Or

It's time for minato to return the half power of kyubi
    Last edited by marshall313; November 14, 2012 at 06:31 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    And we are to believe that the guy who knows 1000 jutsu doesn't have a single one just for the purpose of disabling the opponent without killing him? Like Tsunade's nerve shock for example? At least for me this is impossible to swollow without choking it up again.
    Well, he only had torso at his disposal, so the disabling jutsus would only cause Obito constipation, and his face expression s bad enough already.

Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

O yeah... whats about "that jutsu" ? We kinda forgot it
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrone View Post
    Another bad chapter.

I for one am sick and tired of these bad ass enemies letting Naruto head butt them , when by now they should know that is close range strike. To top it off Obito had Mouton on Naruto and he still was able skull bash him.
    Agree

The thing that still gets me is why the hell isn't Obito using Rinnegan? Seriously wtf Kishi? You go through all this trouble of obtaining but never use the god damn thing in this battle. It is frustrating and seriously nerfing Obito.
    Id say Rinnegan is busy with juubi.
    Madara sitting there was terrible as well, and it shows you how restrictive Kishi is.
    Id say Madara is recovering from whirlpool Tiger. And now that juubi is here, he doesn't need to capture 9 and 8.
    Then Kishi tried to save what was left of this mess of a chapter by putting in the Juubi......random but hey the faster this fight comes to an end, the better.
    Juubi has been cooking in there for 10 chapters. People have been complaining why juubi is not here, what is going on with juubi, now that juubi is here - you say its random?

And lastly over/under another 30 chapters before all of Naruto's allies slow jog their way to the battle? The speed they are moving at seems like they are putting up bonfires and having a small party. Remember that infamous Dan moment when he found Tsunade within minutes? Ya.........
    so its ok to have them run across continent in half an hour? Dan moment is Dan moment, you cant have army at the speed of light because of Dan moment.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wiolin View Post
    O yeah... whats about "that jutsu" ? We kinda forgot it
    what "that" jutsu?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Another bad chapter.

I for one am sick and tired of these bad ass enemies letting Naruto head butt them , when by now they should know that is close range strike. To top it off Obito had Mouton on Naruto and he still was able skull bash him. The thing that still gets me is why the hell isn't Obito using Rinnegan? Seriously wtf Kishi? You go through all this trouble of obtaining but never use the god damn thing in this battle. It is frustrating and seriously nerfing Obito.

Moving on....what in the hell was with that terrible transition with Obito and Kakashi? So now without explanation the Kyubi can give out energy like fresh treats on Valentine? To make matters worst he held his hand for no more than a couple seconds and now he has just enough chakra to do a Kumui back. Plot induced crap like this is making the manga go down the drain.

I see another chapter where guy is looking like crap and hasn't done anything. What? The gates? Naw they were a sideshow that quickly curb stomped to show Gai his place.

That stupid line "I can see your suffering mug" line not only didn't make sense but it was totally misplaced. So after a headbutt Obito you then now see him suffering? What about when he was telling you his life story? Or what about when he was fighting the murderer of his lover (probably what Obito thinks in his crazy mind? Hmm? Where was that line? The only reason we are seeing this is how seriously nerfed Obito is without using is vast arsenal of moves.

Madara sitting there was terrible as well, and it shows you how restrictive Kishi is. A good writer doesn't have to suppress a a character to this much of length because his power is way to great, a good writer builds around that. Now we have Madara sitting on his lazy ass just watching the fight like an MMA match. Occasionally popping out lines at how much Hashirama's wood was amazing and got his blood flowing (gay I know but its Madara were talking about)

Ninja Army will arrived , this is obvious , Naruto need some one to cheer up for him and saying " Naruto ... " or " Narutoooo ... " ... so Naruto can get shined and save other peoples ....

Manga's real downhill was the moment that Naruto become " savior " and swears to "save everyone !!! "

I think Madara sitting there was a good idea , I mean he is overpowered and fancy main character has no way to hurt him and kishi doesn't want to put an scratch on his beloved main character , so what point of showing an useless fight !? ........

thanks to kishi no one will get hurts .....

are you notice , Kishi showed revived Jubbi and keep QB and Hachibi in story with " Jubbi can get revived without full QB and Hachibi chakra ... "

well , Kubo's war arc was better , he killed Yamato and destroyed soul society and Shingamis have some reall casualty ( like Byakuya and Kenpachi ) but kishi .... sigh ....

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Are you notice this , Qb give enough chakra to kakashi to use his MS freely and it was only a little bit of his chakra that fresh kakashi's chakra !!! ......... compare it to the amount of chakra that he given to Naruto !! and the quality of Naruto's fighting !!!
    Last edited by shafagh; November 14, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Well. There is no chance they're stopping the juubi. Only hug-no-jutsu can do it now. Reach out Naruto and free the bijuu with your love! ~<3
    I believe this is the point when naruto uses the chakra that was given to him by the bijuu's and become god like.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

after a stretch of good/great chapters, i had to vote average this time. the revelation of juubi was not made as big as it should've been. obito did not use rinnegan even when he is cornered and clearly needs it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Prediction.

- all the Ninja's will arrive, they will be watching the battle between the 10 tails and naruto and obito
    - Naruto at the end will use the chakra given to him by the bijuu's
    - an epic battle between naruto and madara will begin
    while the ninja's are watching.

Country
    Yemen
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pera2 View Post

what "that" jutsu?
    This jutsu : http://www.mangareader.net/93-375-10...apter-370.html
    Bye, bye dear Gantz!