Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    But you're assuming that Kakashi is standing there with a Raikiri ready to go, although he doesn't know where or when to strike, or even how much time he has to strike. The opening was exploited, just not completely. If he had people would be complaining that Obito died too cheaply. Kishi is damned either way it appears.
    But why wouldn't he have a raikiri ready to go? Hell, he doesn't even need to have it ready, he can activate it quickly and stab Tobi. But true, lack of knowledge meant punching was a better option, though Kakashi could have also grabbed his kunai instead and stabbed Tobi.

At least we'd get rid of Tobi. He honestly is a useless character thanks to Madara, now. It's all Madara's plan, he's an Edo Tensei, and so far sealing him is nearly impossible. He can take over the role of the villain now, and let Tobi die. In my opinion, that's just how ruined the character has been thanks to the flashback.

Bad enough Kishi changed his mind and made Tobi Obito, but instead of doing a decent flashback, he gave us a horrible flashback. Or rather, reason... for why Obito became Tobi.

Quote Quote:
    Aside from aesthetics we have no idea what Obito can or can not do with the eyeball in his left socket. He may not be able to access any of the paths, just be able to summon the Gedo statue. Therefore using wood style may be his only option for subduing Naruto.
    Why wouldn't he be able to? From the looks of it, he can control the Gedo statue, so he should be able to do anything else. Madara himself said those with Senju DNA could fully control Gedo. If wood style was his only option, why not bust it out earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    I have a theory about that now. Maybe the reason why Madara didn't get his Rinnegan till waaaay later in his life is because the Senju DNA was not completely assimilated into his whole body. Once it was, he got the Rinnegan.

Then he gave the Rinnegan to Nagato. Nagato (according to Madara) was a descendant of Senju. So he already had Senju DNA, Madara gave him the Uchiha eyes, so he was able to use the Rinnegan completely.
    How would it not be completely assimilated, though? It shouldn't take that long... I don't think it took the kids that Orochimaru experimented on that long to get Hashirama's DNA completely in them. Certainly not Yamato.

Makes no sense because both Nagato and Tobi were shown to control Gedo Mazou well. Madara said Senju DNA was required, so that means Tobi already did have the DNA "assimilated."

Quote Quote:
    But how idiotic would it be if, even after all this time, Obito stands in the battlefield, facing the revelation that Madara's betrayed him and says "Now...Rin won't be alive again? You lied to me?"

I'd just be like "Well, duh...he did to you what you've done to others since meeting him..."

Oh that irony would be so awesome...
    I think Tobi already knew Rin wouldn't be revived at all, but that he'd see her in his dream. He cared more about experiencing her in any way he could than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    OK - if hitting Tobi was as simple as just taking a poke at him while you are in his pocket dimension then WHY THE HECK did Fuu and Torune not totally kick his @$$? Once he sucked up Torune then he had several opportunities to take a few pokes at him - or are we supposed to believe a SENSOR ninja (a highly trained warrior) would see his enemy's body parts appearing before him and NOT take a shot at it somehow?
    They probably didn't know what the hell was going on? It's not like Tobi kept warping constantly soon after absorbing them both. Once again though, I don't think Kishi even thought of the whole attacking in the other dimension thing until recently.

Quote Quote:
    OR - how about when both Fuu and Torune were in there together? Why didn't they kill Sasuke? Sasuke would have been sitting there - totally helpless - protected only by Karin. The two of them could have killed Sasuke and taken shots at Obito when he warped himself into the dimension to pick up Sasuke. It makes no sense at all. Oh well. Its not like this is the only gaping plot hole this manga has driven through with its eyes closed lately. :P
    They were nowhere near Sasuke? Tobi probably made sure Fuu and Torune were far away from Sasuke and Karin. There could have been a chance that the alternative dimension is based on real dimension as well, and since Sasuke and Karin were miles away from where Danzou was, Fuu and Torune couldn't meet Sasuke and Karin. Tobi is probably the only one who can appear anywhere at will.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    How would it not be completely assimilated, though? It shouldn't take that long... I don't think it took the kids that Orochimaru experimented on that long to get Hashirama's DNA completely in them. Certainly not Yamato.

Makes no sense because both Nagato and Tobi were shown to control Gedo Mazou well. Madara said Senju DNA was required, so that means Tobi already did have the DNA "assimilated."
    I dunno, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the mixture has to be complete. Incomplete mixture + Rinnegan = Incomplete Rinnegan arsenal.

But yea, that discrepancy between Obito and Nagato is a flaw.

Maybe we shouldn't try to come up with a reason and think, instead, that Kishimoto just didn't want to have Obito use the Rinnegan, or that he just forgot....what with the Kamui revelation and everything...

Quote Quote:
    I think Tobi already knew Rin wouldn't be revived at all, but that he'd see her in his dream. He cared more about experiencing her in any way he could than anything else.
    Either way, if the theory was true that Madara doesn't want to do the Eye of the Moon plan at all but just wants the Juubi for power or to become a God (I believe that was the theory I was replying to), it would mean Obito can't have Rin in any way shape or form.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The Fool's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    Maybe because the stomach was there for only 1 second and that's all Kakashi could do
    But Kakashi threw TWO punches. Instead of throwing the second punch, he could use a kunai or maybe a raikiri. But probably he doesn't want to kill Obito.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I dunno, I guess what I'm trying to say is that the mixture has to be complete. Incomplete mixture + Rinnegan = Incomplete Rinnegan arsenal.

Maybe we shouldn't try to come up with a reason and think, instead, that Kishimoto just didn't want to have Obito use the Rinnegan, or that he just forgot....what with the Kamui revelation and everything...

Either way, if the theory was true that Madara doesn't want to do the Eye of the Moon plan at all but just wants the Juubi for power or to become a God (I believe that was the theory I was replying to), it would mean Obito can't have Rin in any way shape or form.
    Kishi probably wanted to weaken Tobi greatly for some reason. I still blame Tobito theorists for makin the story even worse, as kishi listened to them. -_-

Unless Tobi forces Madara to put him in a genjutsu.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved the chapter overall but Obito's foolishness is starting to surface again to me.... and that bothers me.

For starters... i can understand Obito wanting to warp Kakashi away last chapter as he didnt actually know that Kakashi could warp back.

But this chapter...why the fuck is Obito bothering to warp Kakashi again..... ?

Yes he judged that Kakashi didnt have much chakra left thus would be stuck in the other dimension but even then...... WHY?

Obito warping Kakashi means Kakashi can stab Obito to death in other dimension... how did Obito not think of that????

Why the fuck dont you just pierce Kakashi over and over with ur damn treees and shit.....

How did Obito not see Kakashi's chakra rising up as he has both the Rinnegan and Sharingan to see chakra, and YES Sharingan can see chakra levels
    (Itachi vs Sasuke)....

Obito keeps yelling die and die over and over again.... fucking kill him and stfu ffs.

Other than that well i must say i have no idea whats going to happen now.... it was said that Obtio was going to use the Juubi to empower his eye to cast Mugen Tsukuyomi.... so do Madara / Obito need to consume the juubi's power thus become it's host in order to do their plan???? If so then can Madara even become a host since he's an edo tensei?

Either way... Obito will become good again.... Kakashi not cuting him open while he was in the dimension and Obito failing to kill Kakashi too many times makes me believe that Kakashi is kept alive in order to witness / be part of Obito's turnover....

Obito sacrificing himself again for Kakashi...

My child, do not hesitate, it is the path you chose after all.
    Our suffering will only last an instant, it is nothing compared to what you will have to face.
    Our opinions may differ, but i am still proud of you - Fugaku
    -

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

yuppp that was me , and i am sure obito knows its a "dream world" and she would still be dead, thats why he said "killing kakashi did not matter it was irrelevant he will be alive in our dream world ", so he knows they would be dead in the real world.... but Madara has no intention of doing any of that...i think that spiral faced zetsu is inside of Obitos body and when the time comes madara will call out to him and he will leave Obitos body(robbing him of Hashiramas dna and the half of his body ) and obito will be fatally wounded .
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by insid3rkill3r View Post
    i can understand Obito wanting to warp Kakashi away last chapter as he didnt actually know that Kakashi could warp back
    But he knew he could kill him from there. Obito is an idiot.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Fool View Post
    But he knew he could kill him from there. Obito is an idiot.
    obito did not know that kakashi got chakra from the fox...which makes no sense cuz of obitos eyes
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not really sure why people are surprised Obito is sucking right now. He's an idoit remember? He was never a genius. This entire plan of his was thought up by someone else, Madara.

Nagato, for what it's worth, essentially ran his organization for him until his death.

AND, his vast army was only successful thanks to another man in Kabuto.

Obito, is a loser, always was, always will be. His small moment of heroics was not ruined because he became evil for no reason, but because he came evil and sucked at doing so.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if you don't have chakra, you can kill Obito with a kunai or another weapon. Besides the first time Obito sent him to the other dimension, Kakashi still had chakra and could use a Raikiri. But he chose to come back with Kamui instead of staying there waiting for a moment to strike Obito. This fight is full of inconsistencies.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

in this chapter i was getting soo mad, when naruto and kakashi was fighting obito. i was like. shit were is madara. change page. damn when madara is going to do something to stop this 2 guys doing wtver they want,

but it never happen and in the end. madara was just sitting there looking bored.

now i wonder if madara will have the power of controling the 10tails
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

while everyone is wondering Kakashi didnt finish Obito I feel the opposite. Why has Obito not used his full power, why hasn't he been the monster he was previously? How come he hasnt put a stake through Kakashis heart? the biggest WTF is the lack of ocular jutsu use.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Krik's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Kishi probably wanted to weaken Tobi greatly for some reason. I still blame Tobito theorists for makin the story even worse, as kishi listened to them. -_-
    Seriously, he must have browsed message boards before deciding to assign Tobi some random ass identity. "Tobi" was built up to rival (even crush) whatever legacy of power Madara Uchiha left the shinobi world. We knew he wasn't really Madara but it just feels slapped together with Obito and this backstory.

I'm so disappointed with another waste of character potential. Make Obito impale himself on Kakashi's Raikiri and get it over with. He can die with a vision of him taking it to the chest instead of Rin.
    I am convinced that Madara Uchiha used Izanagi on the entire story. Even Kishimoto was affected.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    He had to have put them in a genjutsu at some point AFTER he sucked them up. Obito has not shown any ability to instantly put someone in a genjutsu at the same moment he is sucking them down his eye's toilet bowl. Otherwise he would have instantly put Naruto into a genjutsu when he sucked him up (though arguably he could get out of it since he's a perfect Jinchuriiki now) AND he would have been able to put Kakashi into a genjutsu as well. But he didn't. He's never shown that skill, therefore we must assume that he put Fuu and Torune into a genjutsu after he sucked them up and not while he was in the act of sucking them up. Therefore both Fuu and Torune would have been in a position to either (A) kill Obito the moment he tried warping or (B) kill Sasuke who was unconscious and helpless.
    He can only be hit inside his dimension when he phases into it to avoid an attack from the real world. If you are in his dimension but he doesn't phase in you can't hit him....

and we still have no idea how big that dimension is, it could be endless. even if you had a sensor ninja and noticed him phasing in if he was miles and miles away you wouldn't be able to travel at the speed of light to stab him. plus like a few others said he put them under a genjutsu.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; November 14, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    obito did not know that kakashi got chakra from the fox...which makes no sense cuz of obitos eyes
    Yeah, obito had the sharingan that can see a chakra flow. But I think it depends on his concentration. That fight,he seen kakashi in normal mode, and not through with his chakra flow.

Well, not unless, every sharingan users can't see a human as a normal thing but as a shadow with a chakra around it.

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast