Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    [b]Not trying to be snide - but - DUH. The point was that Obito was warping. He warped several times after he absorbed Torune. Then he warped a bunch more times after he absorbed Fuu and he had both of them in there. He warped when he went to get Sauske. He warped when he dumped Sauske in front of Danzou. He warped when he escaped from Danzou's sealing technique. He warped when he left Sauske. He warped when he came back to get Sasuke away from Naruto. He warped TONS of times and never once did Fuu or Torune ever so much as try anything. If you were trapped in a mystery dimension and body parts were appearing and dissappearing out of nowhere wouldn't you at least TRY to grab onto them once or twice to see what happened? If they were obviously the body parts of your enemy, wouldn't you take a shot at them? Just ONCE? If you were a SENSOR wouldn't you be able to tell when/where they were showing up? [b]

Sorry - but the average stock-boy does less reaching than this. If this dimension is hypothetically endless - or 'miles' big even - then why is every single instance taking place in the same spot in this fight? If Obito's dimension is huge and he can dump people wherever he wants in it then WHY on earth is he having his phased body parts appear where they can be hit? If what you are saying made any sense then Obito would dump Kakashi and Naruto way out in some BFE part of his dimension, and have his phased body parts appear somewhere completely safe.

If he could do all the things you guys are claiming then he would be invincible. He would literally have no weakness. Nothing could stop him. He could have just warped up to anyone he wanted - sucked them up (INSTANTLY putting them in a genjutsu) and warped away knowing nothing (even stuff in his dimension) could possibly hurt him because he could just dump it anywhere he wanted and warp himself in some other safe part. The hits Naruto & Kakashi have gotten would not be possible.

Come on guys. Why can't you just bring yourselves to admit that his is a big, huge, massive, stupid fuster-cluck of a PLOT HOLE? Either Obito should have been hashed by Fuu/Torune OR he should have genjutsued Naurto/Kakashi when he sucked them up. There is no other choice here unless you just accept a bunch of illogical, implausible hypothetical bad excuses.
    But remember that Obito had them under genjutsu. He said so when he pulled them out so Kabuto could show him ET. That's why they never attacked him likely. Not exactly sure when he went in there and fought and genjutsu'd both of them, but he did. I don't know why his body would always appear in the same spot, though. It technically should phases in somewhere completely different if he does the technique at a different location.

The way he ran into the Rasengan made it seem as if if two things were 5 feet apart and sent into the other dimension that they would appear 5 feet apart in the other dimension. i guess this may not apply to something that's already in the other dimension. However, that's thinkig about it too much. I'm sure all jutus would make no sesne if you look too deeply. Easiest solution is they were under genjtusu.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I wonder whether madara had troubles with the afternoon tiger. susanoo disappeared,maybe gai's attack destroyed it,and damaged madara's body. or madara didn't receive any damage at all,nor did susanoo...
    I think it destroyed Susano'o, but wasn't powerful enought to harm Madara.
    Considering the best the Gokages could do was crack the skeleton version, this speaks volumes about Gai's strenght

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I think it destroyed Susano'o, but wasn't powerful enought to harm Madara.
    Considering the best the Gokages could do was crack the skeleton version, this speaks volumes about Gai's strenght
    It would've been pretty cool to see Gated Gai go up against Raikage. Which brings me to another issue: Will we ever get to see Naruto's peers fight again? Some of them never really fought anyone during the war.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

^ It would be cool, even though Raikage is, like, an anti-taijutsu ninja

I doubt it, the enemies that are left ( Obito, Madara, Juubi, Sasuke if he remains a villain ) are way out of their reach.
    Unless they fight grunts, I can't see them fighting

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

if Naruto's peers come to this fight and participate....... well, i can only guess how ridiculous it would feel to see them fighting in this battle. one kakashi is enough.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member BL-Tomoe's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

If this dimension is hypothetically endless - or 'miles' big even - then why is every single instance taking place in the same spot in this fight? If Obito's dimension is huge and he can dump people wherever he wants in it then WHY on earth is he having his phased body parts appear where they can be hit?
    I would say his dimension is just a alternate space, which is tied to the real space... like, if he disappears at point "A" he still is in point "A" - but just in his dimension. He can freely choose where he wants to appear again, but only when he's fully in his dimension, it would be logic that his parts appear where they would be in the real dimension, which would mean, that he just can't move away from the person he just warped from a few meters distance, like it was with kakashi...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    ^ It would be cool, even though Raikage is, like, an anti-taijutsu ninja

I doubt it, the enemies that are left ( Obito, Madara, Juubi, Sasuke if he remains a villain ) are way out of their reach.
    Unless they fight grunts, I can't see them fighting
    He's not anti-taijutsu. He uses ninjutsu, but it's to increase his taijutsu effectiveness. I think you thought I meant the ET Raikage. I meant A(Ei), the current Raikage. Although, I think that ET Raikage was called the same thnig back then.

It's sad that we didn't get to see them do much of any fighting. Maybe they get to fight Obito clones or something. Or maybe Jyuubi spawns some strong things that have to be fought or whatever.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    But remember that Obito had them under genjutsu.
    Already discussed that. Kabuto could not have meant that he "insta-genjutsued" Fuu and Torune the moment he touched them. If that was possible, then he would have also "insta-genjutsued" Kakashi, Naruto, and Minato. All Obito meant was that "I caught these two guys, and then AFTER I CAUGHT THEM I went into my dimension and put them under a genjutsu". He did NOT mean "I instantly put these guys under a genjutsu the moment I touched them and they've been that way ever since..." If such a thing was possible, Obito would (as I said) be invincible because all he'd have to do is touch people and put them under instant genjutsus.

And... he... DOESN'T...!
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    He's not anti-taijutsu. He uses ninjutsu, but it's to increase his taijutsu effectiveness. I think you thought I meant the ET Raikage. I meant A(Ei), the current Raikage. Although, I think that ET Raikage was called the same thnig back then.

It's sad that we didn't get to see them do much of any fighting. Maybe they get to fight Obito clones or something. Or maybe Jyuubi spawns some strong things that have to be fought or whatever.
    With anti-taijutsu I meant he's lethal against opponents that uses taijutsu heavily:
    he's super fast, has super reflexes, is a tank and has Bijuu-level stamina.
    In trading blows he can parry what he wants, while the opponent can't since he would be eletrocuted, meaning one would have to dodge every single blow, which is pretty difficult

They don't have the Sharingan nor magic beasts, so they are useless in Kishi's logic
    Though yes, its pretty sad

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

Already discussed that. Kabuto could not have meant that he "insta-genjutsued" Fuu and Torune the moment he touched them. If that was possible, then he would have also "insta-genjutsued" Kakashi, Naruto, and Minato. All Obito meant was that "I caught these two guys, and then AFTER I CAUGHT THEM I went into my dimension and put them under a genjutsu". He did NOT mean "I instantly put these guys under a genjutsu the moment I touched them and they've been that way ever since..." If such a thing was possible, Obito would (as I said) be invincible because all he'd have to do is touch people and put them under instant genjutsus.

And... he... DOESN'T...!
    Do consider also that Naruto and Kakashi are effectively immune to genjutsus, the former being a Perfect Jinchuuriki, the latter having the Sharingan

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

if I had been kishi,I would have dealt with sacrifice techniques more. for example,I would have explained that deidara,who was already at kage level,using C0 achieved a strength comparable to 8gates (which should have made even a genin stronger than the hokage). in fact,in the anime deidara is freed and then captured again. that's a shame for a character like him. I would have put that in the manga,making A and tsunade meet him whilst they were running towards the jins. there I'd have made deidara use the C0,but a super raikage tanked it (tsunade escaped somehow,because A threw her away,and because A tanked c0 making it with a ray of just a km in that direction). thus,with his lightning,A should have speedblitzed deidara who was regenerating,and the samurai and the other ninjas could seal him again.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And... he... DOESN'T...!
    So, you didn't read the rest of y message, then. ok

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

So em Tobi can use wood element ouf of his hand or whatever but he forgot to use that to vs Minato... How convenient i must say.

EDIT: Also why did Kakashi just punched him and not used A Raikiri or a Kunai to gut Obito... I can understand he was his friend but come on...
    Last edited by xXan; November 15, 2012 at 01:27 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    So em Tobi can use wood element ouf of his hand or whatever but he forgot to use that to vs Minato... How convenient i must say.
    It would've been too slow. I do wonder if he could've surpised Minato with the Mokuton from a farther range and then warped him. However, I don't think that would've worked as Minato would've just got out of the way or teleported. Plus, I don't think Kamui can work the same way from that distance. If Obito tried to use the long range Kamui the way Kakashi did, Minato would've ate him up.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Which brings me to another issue: Will we ever get to see Naruto's peers fight again? Some of them never really fought anyone during the war.
    We have to. This might be their last chance to shine since the end of the manga might be taken over by the Sasuke vs. Naruto conflict.

I really miss Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Neji, Hinata,Tenten, Sai, Temari, and Lee. I just want to see Naruto around people his own age again.
    Last edited by Jessie; November 15, 2012 at 01:40 PM.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Darkdrone's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    if I had been kishi,I would have dealt with sacrifice techniques more. for example,I would have explained that deidara,who was already at kage level,using C0 achieved a strength comparable to 8gates (which should have made even a genin stronger than the hokage). in fact,in the anime deidara is freed and then captured again. that's a shame for a character like him. I would have put that in the manga,making A and tsunade meet him whilst they were running towards the jins. there I'd have made deidara use the C0,but a super raikage tanked it (tsunade escaped somehow,because A threw her away,and because A tanked c0 making it with a ray of just a km in that direction). thus,with his lightning,A should have speedblitzed deidara who was regenerating,and the samurai and the other ninjas could seal him again.
    Diedara Kage level? What?

When was this established?

"It’s not always the talented that wins! But the ones who won because they persevere!"

New Reply
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast