Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    in that case, Madara is even more than perfect. with Hashi-cells, immortal body, infinite chakra, sharingan, rinnegan etc.
    Maybe not maybe yes. But I doubt madara's chakra changed to an amazing chakra/life force due to hashirama's cells. And if the kyubi's chakra transformed yamato's wood to a tree, then imagine what the juubi's chakra would do to hashirama's face on madara's breast.

Sharing an/rinnegan is just useless to juubi. That bijuu possess the original sharing an+rinnegan combo.

But maybe it depends on what kind of sealing jutsu would madara use to seal the juubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that the juubi is revived naruto needs a power up really bad for this battle against madara/obito and juubi..but kishi is switch next chapter to sasuke, sasuke is a important key for defending the juubi and the power up that sasuke will obtained after his meetings with the human that knows everything..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    That's what I have been saying all this time. The reveal of Obito has been such a disgusting event, and then it even went further down the drain with the chapters ahead. Trollbito is a joke. And considering Tobi's last actions, as well as a certain hair encounter, it really shows that Tobi we knew had little or nothing to do with Obito at all. But then, at a last second, Kishi just had to do a bit of fanservice at a cost of complete demolishment of poor Tobi.

Tobi deserved better than this.
    Yeah. Tobi was such a badass character before when we knew all the events he orchestrated, all the shit he's done, but it quickly all faded away when we found out he's actually Obito. Somehow, even his power decreased and his vocabulary fell down to "Shut up/just die, trash." kind of thing. But the biggest disappointment of all was the fact that a woman made him into such a blind, miserable prick. Tobi was awesome before, as the leader of Akatsuki. Now he's just a washed-up character waiting to die. He should be eliminated soon. I hope Naruto kicks his ass beyond that of Kamui's dimension.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    uhm,it reminds me of jirobo's technique. it could be healed,but a strong and fast attack could destroy it. it's the same with susanoo: A's attack could break sasuke's imperfect one,and both tsunade and A(powered by oonoki) could pierce it. the same happened to the cloud barrier destroyed by naruto and bee in vol.57. so I don't think the biju bomb would have troubles against susanoo regeneration.

mei's steam was really dangerous,when sasuke broke the jail,what she first cared about was the others' safety,that's why,as soon as sasuke escaped, she reduced the acidity of her technique. maybe madara's susanoo would have been damaged,but the others kages would have suffered more.
    I understand that but i still think its something she should have used (oonki makes a hole in the earth, Tsunade and A punch madara into it, Mei fills it with her most acidic steam and gaara could seal the top of the hole) seems like madara would be a puddle before he could react-unless ofc he can absorb the steam .
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    I understand that but i still think its something she should have used (oonki makes a hole in the earth, Tsunade and A punch madara into it, Mei fills it with her most acidic steam and gaara could seal the top of the hole) seems like madara would be a puddle before he could react-unless ofc he can absorb the steam .
    He could absorb the steam. Not to mention Madara never gave them this kind of opportunity when he created the clones and the Final Sussano.

Also, the Kages were the defensive the entire time Madara got serious, they would never have a chance to form and execute this kind of plan.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

People,don't worry just because the jubi has been revived,it hasn't got its full strength,as it lacks of the 2 strongest biju,despite having a little of their chakra. Also,the problem here is madara,as obito is trash now that he isn't tobi anymore...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Blood View Post
    I don't think that barrier tanked that giant, country-busting Bijuudama.
    Expecially considering how Juubi was physically smashing it when he was awakening
    Well I was talking about the Juubi tanking it, but the barrier did too somewhat, as it got pushed back quite some distances before the blast exploded.

maybe you are right,but for what i understood,the biju bomb destroyed the barrier. on a side note,that barrier (uchiha kaenjin) was made of the same spiritual energy of susanoo,if the biju bomb broke it,it means that naruto's biju bomb will be able to break sasuke's susanoo too,doesn't it?
    Not sure how you came to the conclusion that the barrier was formed with life force like Susanoo. By all accounts, it was just chakra just like any other ninjutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    He could absorb the steam. Not to mention Madara never gave them this kind of opportunity when he created the clones and the Final Sussano.

Also, the Kages were the defensive the entire time Madara got serious, they would never have a chance to form and execute this kind of plan.
    True....but if the other 4 went under ground(with oonkis golem) or in the sky(on gaaras sand) and Mei could have flooded the area with her strongest steam (even if madara was in perfect Susanoo it would still melt the base/feet of the susanoo) hell Tsunade could be standing behind mei feeding her Chakra (as Tsunade can heal instantly she can survive having her skin melted off)? the kages were atrocious in that battle....Madara was talking and day dreaming of hashirama half the time and they still could do nothing(that combo attack to get ride of the Susanoo's and attempt to seal madara was kinda cool tho
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

People,don't worry just because the jubi has been revived,it hasn't got its full strength,as it lacks of the 2 strongest biju,despite having a little of their chakra. Also,the problem here is madara,as obito is trash now that he isn't tobi anymore...
    we don't know about juubi power and what i i mean is the juubi got 7 bijuus and little chakra of the 8 and 9 tails and they're powerful and full of chakra and even without kurama and hachibi, this incomplete juubi should be freaking strong even if madara and obito get defeated, the juubi will still be around and one way of another, the shinobi world got to deal with it or it will be the begging of the shinobi world and this is when the power that naruto obtained from the bijuus will be an important key for defeating the juubi..
    naruto promised that he will free the bijuus and let them be free so naruto won't seal or kill the juubi and will try to split them up as rikudo did but naruto doesn't got the rinnegan to used suck a jutsu as rikudo did but sasuke will be in play too..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    True....but if the other 4 went under ground(with oonkis golem) or in the sky(on gaaras sand) and Mei could have flooded the area with her strongest steam (even if madara was in perfect Susanoo it would still melt the base/feet of the susanoo) hell Tsunade could be standing behind mei feeding her Chakra (as Tsunade can heal instantly she can survive having her skin melted off)? the kages were atrocious in that battle....Madara was talking and day dreaming of hashirama half the time and they still could do nothing(that combo attack to get ride of the Susanoo's and attempt to seal madara was kinda cool tho
    Madara could see them underground, and again you are not taking into the fact he is constantly attacking them. He left them in pieces (literally) he is far too powerful for them to win in any way shape or form. How Naruto is doing what he is doing is plot no jutsu, just like how Obito didn't steamroll Kakashi in 10 seconds.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Well I was talking about the Juubi tanking it, but the barrier did too somewhat, as it got pushed back quite some distances before the blast exploded.

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that the barrier was formed with life force like Susanoo. By all accounts, it was just chakra just like any other ninjutsu.
    Nah. The juubi just absorbed those bijuu damas. He has the rinnegan right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

if the 10 tails beast is not the stronger thing ever, im going to stop reading this crap. cause the 9 tails is half the power and it stronger then the 8 and 2 to 7 combine and keep going done stop after getting suck up with the wood dragon and ready to keep fighting.
    if the 9 tails it such a beast, why he didnt kill the 1st hokage is he got full power before.

ohh he got the host and the host got the mind to use hes full potential......aahhh no cause the 9 tails has shown that hes more smart then naruto and he got alot of trick.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    ohh he got the host and the host got the mind to use hes full potential......aahhh no cause the 9 tails has shown that hes more smart then naruto and he got alot of trick.
    I really didn't get that too.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I really didn't get that too.
    daidara mention that the tail beast are weaker if they dont have a host to use they full potential of the tail beast power.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    if the 9 tails it such a beast, why he didnt kill the 1st hokage is he got full power before ... ohh he got the host and the host got the mind to use hes full potential......aahhh no cause the 9 tails has shown that hes more smart then naruto and he got alot of trick
    It has to be said that it is established in the manga that tailed beasts are weaker when they don't have a jinchuriiki host. And then you have to combine that with the fact that when Harashima fought the Kyuubi it was being controlled by Madara's sharingan. So - no host and it's brain being addled by a genjutsu... Yeah - I can accept that as an argument as to why Harashima was able to beat it.

But yeah - hopefully the Jubi is going to take it up to eleven. But - if it doesn't - it has a couple plot points to explain why... 1. No host and 2. it is a 'premature' Jubi built only from tiny fragments of the Hachibi and Kyuubi. Personally, I've always been pretty disdainful of the practice of letting people "fully manifest" a bijju from only chunks of bijju chakra. In the anime "Sora" filler I thought it was the STUPIDEST thing I'd never heard for Sora to be able to manifest even 1 tail. But I thought, "Hey - this is just crappy anime filler. It isn't canon." ... Then they did the exact same thing with the Gin/Kin brothers and I could only shake my head at the level of shame it brought to the story.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast