Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this week's chapter

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amazing

43 26.22%
  • Great

39 23.78%
  • Good

33 20.12%
  • Average

31 18.90%
  • Bad

9 5.49%
  • Terrible

9 5.49%
New Reply
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 609 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Fox666 View Post
    I really didn't get that too.
    has the nine tails ever showed any intelligence out side of a host?....when he was wild madara only had to look at him to put him under his control(why did the nine tails not Biju dama madara the moment he sense his chakra)?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Nah. The juubi just absorbed those bijuu damas. He has the rinnegan right?
    The Juubi has some Sharingan/Rinnegan mix. No guarantee that it possesses the abilities of either later form. Anyway, had it absorbed the blast, we probably wouldn't have seen an explosive wave.

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    daidara mention that the tail beast are weaker if they dont have a host to use they full potential of the tail beast power.
    The Bijuus were supposedly weaker due to not having intelligences, yet that appears to have been more human assumption then fact. The Kyuubi and Hachibi both showed intelligence apart from a host and considering how all the Bijuus possess memories of their past, they aren't lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    has the nine tails ever showed any intelligence out side of a host?....when he was wild madara only had to look at him to put him under his control(why did the nine tails not Biju dama madara the moment he sense his chakra)?
    Aside from mentioning things that the host couldn't have known, it showed intelligence while freed before being sealed in Naruto.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; November 18, 2012 at 09:45 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara can do that to pretty much anything. The Kyuubi was "wild" in the sense that it wasn't a pet/tamed/sealed/controlled. Kurama very much showed intelligence in its flashbacks to the POVs of Hashirama, Madara, Mito, Kushina, and Naruto. It's just been gathering human malice over the course of millenia, like resin.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    In the anime "Sora" filler I thought it was the STUPIDEST thing I'd never heard for Sora to be able to manifest even 1 tail. But I thought, "Hey - this is just crappy anime filler. It isn't canon." ... Then they did the exact same thing with the Gin/Kin brothers and I could only shake my head at the level of shame it brought to the story.
    I thought the exact same thing. Now look, the plot of the climax of the story had to imitate the plot of filler just to keep running along on fumes. Like putting D-cell batteries in a hollowed out nuclear bomb shell, this juubi shit is completely stupid.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Yonbi said that the bijuu's chakra were temporarily bound to their jinchuuriki because of the stake. The cases are different for Madara and the jinchuuriki, who were turned into paths by Tobi. It looks like the bijuu weren't sealed inside the jinchuuriki, but because of Gedo Mazou and the stake, they could temporarily reside in the jinchuuriki. If they were sealed, either it wouldn't work or the seal would probably be undone. Even if it wasn't, if Madara can't contain the Juubi or gets damaged, Edo Tensei could spit the Juubi out.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tego809 View Post
    So we get the 10 tails..kurama and naruto lol. Great chapter overall. Odds are against naruto and bee.
    But the power of love and hugs will save us all!

Just wait.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 96

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

My only guess about the Biju being unintelligent out of a jinchuriki is this. Not only does that host gain traits of their Biju, but the Biju gains traits of their host. So Biju gain intelligence, and possibly even personality traits (which would explain why Hachibi is the way he is, would also explain why the Kyuubi was once angry (when Naruto was) and is now nicer.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Thing is, Hachibi is still so different from Bee. Where Bee jokes around and acts immature (even perverted), Hachibi is shown to be serious. He's even admonished Bee for joking around or being perverted. Even back then, Kyuubi wasn't a prankster, it was completely serious.

I'm not sure if all bijuu are unintelligent. Could be that most just care about destroying, whereas being in a jinchuuriki would allow their powers to be used better.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

what are you guys waiting from the 10 tails, hahaha if you ask me. im waiting for him or her to talk. i dont see mouth in her or him, but im sure he/she can talk just like the other 9 can.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Ofcourse. Does the FB of kurama isn't enough as a proof that rikudou created the bijuus with a feelings/emotions and intelligence? They aren't just a brainless animals.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yonjuushichi's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing that comes to my mind right now is the idea of someone sealing off Juubi. My wildest guess would be that Kakashi tells the truth about Rin. Tobi gets all emotional and sees his mistake, converts to a good guy. He warps juubi into his own dimension and then commits suicide (or ask Kakashi to stab him like Rin ) Thus sealing of the Juubi.
    Spoiler show

13. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member okyatoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm waiting when will Naruto use his "friendship" with the other Bijuus. (There must be a reason why Naruto memorized all their names)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Yugoslavia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Sharing an/rinnegan is just useless to juubi. That bijuu possess the original sharing an+rinnegan combo.
    Why people think juubi posses sharingan/rinnegan eyes? I think juubi has normals eyes, and these eyes are just showing it is being controlled with sharingan/rinnegan. Just like 9 tails got sharingan eye while Madara/Obito was controlling it. You remember when Minato broke the genjutsu, Kurama had eyes back to normal.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Yikes Re: Naruto 609 Discussion/ 610 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by yonjuushichi View Post
    The only thing that comes to my mind right now is the idea of someone sealing off Juubi. My wildest guess would be that Kakashi tells the truth about Rin. Tobi gets all emotional and sees his mistake, converts to a good guy. He warps juubi into his own dimension and then commits suicide (or ask Kakashi to stab him like Rin ) Thus sealing of the Juubi.
    I don't know what to think of this tbh. The pathetic crybaby Tobi already made it exceptionally clear that he doesn't care about the real world anymore. He only cares about the fake world thus no words should be able to influence him to the extent that he would reconsider that quickly because he had his mind made up on what he wants. That said, I wouldn't be surprised by a sudden turn around in his character considering how Kishi has been working lately(lol).

Another thing I'm not so sure about is the idea of the 10 tails been sealed by this pathetic crybaby especially when Kurama hyped up the beast to be Godlike "It swallows oceans. Splits the land. Carries mountains. And is the progenitor of all that exists in this world". The word progenitor is especially what makes me think that it's beyond Tobi's(perhaps even Madara's) reach. I wouldn't be surprised if the monster had it's own space & time tech (It also has the rennigan & sharingan by the loks to things).

Also the first known savior of the narutouniverse, the Rikudou Sennin went through the troubles of spliting the monster's chakra into nine different parts as well as creating an entire moon just to seal it's body. Tobi sealing the immortal monster (which was said to be revived at full power regardless of Kurama & Hachibi being sealed or not) will be very disappointing & underwhelming.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Tobi sealing the immortal monster (which was said to be revived at full power regardless of Kurama & Hachibi being sealed or not) will be very disappointing & underwhelming.
    Tobi being the bad guy that gets the Juubi is incredibly stupid, but it was never said that the Juubi is being revived at full power. Tobi just said that it doesn't matter what shape the Juubi is in, once it's revived he can use the Infinite Tsukuyomi. In fact it's implied several times that there will be some type of flaw that will most likely be exploited by the good guys once the Juubi likely proves to be too much for anyone.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member okyatoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Things we would NOT WANT TO SEE:

1. The Juubi is actually the Rikudou Sennin
    2. Rin is actually alive and well
    3. 10 more chapters with no cameos from Naruto's teammates
    4. Naruto manga to end after the defeat of the Juubi
    5. ObiTobi gives his eyes to Naruto to become the reincarnation of the Rikudou Sennin
    6. Orochimaru transforms Yamato into the first Hokage in order to battle Madara
    7. Sasuke will stop the war
    8. Juubi to dance Oppan Gangnam Style
    9. United Shinobis to dance Oppan Gangnam Style
    10. Kakashi to complete his Sharingan eyes (as ObiTobi gives his other eye). . . Kakashi now both covers his eyes. :P
    11. The "Zero tail" in the Naruto movie is real
    12. Infinite Tsukuyomi happens. Naruto and a handful fights off the Genjutsu (the new arc). . .
    Last edited by okyatoks; November 19, 2012 at 08:41 AM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast