Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1] Awful/Boring

2 1.61%
  • 2] Average

7 5.65%
  • 3] Good

21 16.94%
  • 4] Great

55 44.35%
  • 5] Epic

36 29.03%
  • 6] Top Ten in One Piece

3 2.42%
New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: One Piece 689 Discussion

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 689 Discussion / 690 Prediction

I don't think he will be introduced in a miniadventure either,but drake can't have stolen the favourite island of an emperor,without the latter making him pay for this. imo,drake shouldn't appear on a miniadventure either. maybe we will just see some of kaido's crew on that island,and the miniadventure ends with them taking caribo to their boss to have the former reveal poseidon's secret,in order to have his life spared (maybe he will even join kaido's crew)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Believe it or not, I have some doubts about Kaidou's first appearance happening on a cover story.
    I think it is possible. I think he will appear at the end, but just as a shadowy figure, so we don't see his appearence.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

exactly,that or through some of his crew's leaders. It'd be a shame if drake had taken that island. challenging an emperor is something,but letting an enemy stay in your territory is shameful. yet, the guy who said that drake is alive is right. his bounty must be over 350 millions,as at sabaody the only mentioned ones were "kidd and drake". hawkins has been surpassed not just by appo,but surely by drake too,although we don't know whether law wasn't count because in the shichibukai or because drake has got a bounty even over 440 millions...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Believe it or not, I have some doubts about Kaidou's first appearance happening on a cover story.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Garp and Camie have their first appearances in cover stories? I don't see any reason why Kaidou, or whoever Caribou's boss turns out to be, could not do the same.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

yes. I guess the ministory will end leaving him in a situation that will be focused later in some future arc, when Kaido will make his appearance. And if the yonkou Law wants to take down is Big Mom, then Caribou will come back in some years.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gol D Ace's Avatar
    Country
    Malawi
    Post Thanks / Like

One piece is getting good again. Just like when fluffy entered the gran line and took down a shishibukai he will take out a yonkou but not alone. I believe that the straw hats will ally with hearts pirates as well as kids pirates. Kids pirates because he has already picked a fight with bm. The three crews will take down a yonkou and one of them will take place as a yonlou because I'm sure luffy will not be interested in that. Most of all I just want to see the straw hats pushed to they're limits again.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member taimoor2's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Whis is the chapter late??

New Reply
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18