Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member bonifide's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Spoiler Discussion

I hope Kirio Hikifune is the sexy one not that chubby fat ass. Watch it be that fat ass that Hiyori was so attached too.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And Mayuri spills the beans to Ichigo about Ikkaku. So that makes Mayuri and Ichigo the only ones that know about his Bankai. I just love how he doesn't have a care in the world about it.

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bonifide View Post
    I hope Kirio Hikifune is the sexy one not that chubby fat ass. Watch it be that fat ass that Hiyori was so attached too.
    I hope that Hikifune is the Akimichi...
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Ichigo's Bankai thing will get fixed, because as we all know Ichigo is a special case when it comes to anything. So the five members of the Royal Guard combined surpass the power of the Gotei 13 combined. The real question is if Yama is included within that statement along with Byakuya and Zaraki of course. I would assume so otherwise there would be no point in Kyoraku mentioning their power surpassing all of 13 Divisions instead of just say the current 10 Division Captains. And i like the fact that not all of them look like they are total badass killers and whatnot appearance wise.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Getting from What Kyoraku said, there are only five Captains/Members in Zero Squad.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I hope Ichigo's Bankai will be restored somehow. If his Shinigami powers got back several times, then he should get his Bankai back as well. Otherwise he would get way weaker without it.
    Also how come his Bankai Zan is broken, but he is still in his Bankai outfit and broken Bankai Zan doesn't get back in Shikai.

About Royal Guards... They look really strange for now. Still, it's quite an interesting info that they are stronger than the current entire Gotei. Still, it's not a big fit. Or at least quite vague, since Aizen or Yama should be also stronger than current Gotei, since Yama and Sasakibe died and Kenpachi and Byakuya are out of the game. Also Hitsu, Soi Fong and Komamura lost their Bankais... So it's quite obvious that these guys should be stronger than current Gotei. Still, I didn't think that there will be only 5 members.

So, in the enxt chapter we are bound to see a conversation between Royal Guards and Captains of Gotei and also maybe something will be connected to Ichigo.

P.S. Damn!!! We finally got to see Kon.!!!^) He buffed really much. Never expected him to appear at this point.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    And according to the text spoiler, there are only 5 Royal Guards and those 5 combined > Gotei 13. I'm assuming that's Gotei 13 excluding Yamamoto...

Gotei 13 would include Yamamoto as well. 1 through 13.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

the zero squad looks....like fodder...altho the girl on the right and the ronin/mafia lookin one seem to have potential for badassery lol

but mostly not at all what i would have imagined, i was thinkin all along the lines of Yamas of different ages, jus all business types

but more importantly it would seem as though Kubo is going for a retry of Ichigo's entire zanpakuto....interesting now i wonder what the final result of this will be

good chapter
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; November 14, 2012 at 02:41 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

For all we know, the breaking of Ichigo's bankai could be the key to more abilities being unlocked.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If Aizen cloned himself 4 times, he would also surpass the entire Gotei 13. Just a reminder than Aizen alone was capable of taking down most of the Gotei 13 by himself. Add a second or third Aizen and even Yamamoto would die easily.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont like the appearence of a Zero swad...they look kinda....bad? Not impressed at all...all the rest- nice chapter with good development, felt like 2 or 3 regular bleach chapters

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bonifide View Post
    i'm willing to bet its the larger lookin one, she also looks to be as 'eccentric' as her two 12th division successors

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    the zero squad looks....like fodder...altho the girl on the right and the samurai mafia lookin one seem to have potential for badassery lol

but mostly not at all what i would have imagined, i was thinkin all along the lines of Yamas of different ages, jus all business types
    I can't wait for 517 now...I really really wanna know more about them.

Like everyone, I'm hoping Hikifune is the black-haired one.

Quote Quote:
    but more importantly it would as though Kubo is going for a retry of Ichigo's entire zanpakuto....interesting now i wonder what the final result of this will be

good chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    For all we know, the breaking of Ichigo's bankai could be the key to more abilities being unlocked.
    Who knows, we might see a new bankai which incorporates his quincy and hollow abilities with his current bankai.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I thinks it's time Isshin made an appearance. So those omake at the end of the Arrancar downfall arc were true! Kon did get abducted by the science division!

The royal guards appearance really threw me off. If they make an OVA they should give an ominous tune during the RG arrival and then circus tunes as each captain is shown.

But seriously, a written transcript that urahara and co are okay doesnt mean a thing. For all we know they are lying in a heap somewhere as possibly gingo/grimjow sent the message.

About ichigo's quincy heritage I wonder if Uryu may just be his cousin or something given how thin their stock had been. If so, Uryu's father must have known about Ichigo. I hope he and Isshin help Ichigo repair his sword.

And it's been a while since old man zangetsu made an appearance as did hollow ichigo!
    Reading is a good habit.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

FrostyMouse
    More abilities? You mean bigger Getsuga?

Talking seriously, I never expected Ichigo's Bankai breaking to be a case here... Hope he will try to talk to Zangetsu. I don't really understand, why he didn't try it, though it's Ichigo...
    Also about abilities. Yama stated that Ichi's Bankai looks still incomplete and that Ichigo still needs time to master it fully and understand its abilities, so I believe we'll get that if it wasn't his final Bankai's appearence and form, then he will fix it by acquering that form. I believe Isshin can help him with this. Still, it seems that this won't happen soon.

New Reply
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast