Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ephesos's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    Ephesos
    There are five, because there are only five royal guards, not six. Why wouldn't the people with the most information from G13 know, if there were more. It's not like there was any reason to hide the real number, just saying.
    I'm not saying the g13 captains don't know the status of the zero squad. I just pointed out the existence of a sixth pillar. Kyōraku could have just mentioned the current serving captains, the sixth position could be unfilled right now.

In my mind it makes sense for a sixth guard to exist, seeing that Isshin was powerful enough to force Aizen take a defensive position before his metamorphosis. He proved to be more skilled than the g13 members, thus a former royal guard perhaps.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever Isshin did in the past, is in the past, because for the last 17 years we know of he's been a human dad, working as a human, not acting as a guard for anybody but his children, nor was there any hint of him being on paid vacation for the time being. There could be ten pillars or even hundred, considering that they traveled with a single one, I choose not to extrapolate the number of guards through the number of pillars. For all we know they are five, because there were only five with the requirements or special talents to be chosen to guard the SK, there could also have been three, six or more in the past [with Isshin being part of them^^].

edit: reading my post again, I seem to sound like a smartass [unwanted]
    Last edited by Schabrak; November 18, 2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

every arc has got ichigo's training,I just hope this quincy one won't be boring and won't last long... I agree that the FTG won't appear,maybe only at the end,but he already used it to defeated(nay,to try to defeat) aizen.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just assume Isshin used Final Getsuga at some point and lived as a human afterward and that Urahara helped him gain back his power over time. Hence why he was with Urahara so much during the creation of the Sword Of Get Ichigo His Powers Back and how that technology was created so (relatively) quickly. Urahara had been trying to rehabilitate Isshin for years already.

He certainly could have been in the Zero Division though I'm not sure what would have prompted him to use FGT.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just having a re-read... So on the first page, I assume that's someone from Zero Division talking, right? So is that the Royal Realm behind them? If so, it looks a lot like the rest of Soul Society. There are a lot of buildings - who occupies them, I wonder? Zero Division only has 5 members, so who else would be living there with the King? His family? A court of nobles, maybe?

And another thing, Sereitei is looking in rather good shape on that page where we see the Captains gathered. Even if this is days after the attack, that doesn't really make sense, given the level of destruction the Vandenreich caused. I mean, they literally razed the whole place to the ground. It's not really important, I'mjust wondering if that's an oversight.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

what if the transports werent for different people but different places? (SS, real world, HM, hell, etc)

thinking about it another phrase for promotion is raised up, what if it is literal and SS is the rukongai to the RG's SS (if that makes sense), so maybe the RG arent with the soulking but in a realm that leads to his (the other being the ouken)
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    what if the transports werent for different people but different places? (SS, real world, HM, hell, etc)

thinking about it another phrase for promotion is raised up, what if it is literal and SS is the rukongai to the RG's SS (if that makes sense), so maybe the RG arent with the soulking but in a realm that leads to his (the other being the ouken)
    Yeah, the creation of the Ouken seems less important if Aizen could have just built a Spirit Helicopter (fueled by Hinamori's blood) to fly up to the Royal Palace .

Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notBowen View Post
    Yeah, the creation of the Ouken seems less important if Aizen could have just built a Spirit Helicopter (fueled by Hinamori's blood) to fly up to the Royal Palace .
    i was thinking it would nullify the threat of the RG to Aizen if he used the ouken

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, seems the King's Dimension looks more like Seiretei than we thought... Hell I thought it'd be like a golden palace or something.
    Seems I wasnt the only one to notice those pillars...

I still think it's a separate dimension from Seiretei, or at the very least, you can't physically travel there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I noticed some people here thinking that each member of the Zero Squad went down to SS on a Tenchuu Ren. Maybe I am mistaken.

But as far as what chapter 516 showed, all 5 arrived riding one Tenchuu Ren.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/27723931/18

As stated by Kyoraku, EVERY ONE FROM THE ZERO DIVISION IS INSIDE THAT PILLAR. So 5 inside 1 pillar.

So the talk about six pillars is, I think, does not tell us anything except that there are 6 Tenchuu Rens.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I think I noticed some people here thinking that each member of the Zero Squad went down to SS on a Tenchuu Ren. Maybe I am mistaken.

But as far as what chapter 516 showed, all 5 arrived riding one Tenchuu Ren.
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/27723931/18

As stated by Kyoraku, EVERY ONE FROM THE ZERO DIVISION IS INSIDE THAT PILLAR. So 5 inside 1 pillar.

So the talk about six pillars is, I think, does not tell us anything except that there are 6 Tenchuu Rens.
    Or maybe just 6 ordinary pillars. Why would they need 6 Tenchuu Rens?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    Or maybe just 6 ordinary pillars. Why would they need 6 Tenchuu Rens?
    Tenchuu Ren is a mode of transportation. And it is the Zero Squad's preferred mode of transportation. So in case only one Zero Squad member comes to SS, there are still Tenchuu Rens for the other 4. Just a hunch though.
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; November 19, 2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: change "is" to "are"
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Tenchuu Ren is a mode of transportation. And it is the Zero Squad's preferred mode of transportation. So in case only one Zero Squad member comes to SS, there is still Tenchuu Rens for the other 4. Just a hunch though.
    or each Tenchuu Ren is for a single place

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mauricio Raphael's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My gosh, this chapter was full of goodies!
    1. Broken bankais can't be fixed
    2. Kon's return
    3. Last but certainly not least, Zero Division

The broken bankais can't be fixed thing is pretty interesting. At first, it seems counterintuitive but once one thinks about it, it makes sense. Since Bankai can be thought of as the physical representation of a Zanpakutou, it makes more vulnerable to damage compared to a shikai which can be fixed easily with spiritual energy and pressure. Now, I wonder how Ichigo is going to get his Bankai and also, does he still have access to his Shikai? At the least, I'm guessing this plot development will allow Ichigo to develop his Quincy powers!

Of course, with Kon's return, it had to be filled with comedy. Hopefully, we'll get to see more of him and wonder how what he's been doing these past 17 months.

Then, the most important part of this chapter, the Zero Division appears! We've been waiting for this for so long. I was a little surprised by the few members in it but I guess if they are really that strong, there's no need for many of them. From the first impression, I like the looks of each member. From their faces, one can tell what kind of personality each will have. As for which one is Hikifune, I'm for the big-boned lady. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was the other lady. As for my favorite so far, I am liking the beard guy

I'm hoping for next chapter to be the Zero Division speaking and interacting with the captains and maybe Ichigo. I don't think they will admonish the captains for what happened to Soul Society. When they first came in, their looks weren't ones of seriousness (well, most of them didn't look serious). Also, I would think all of them served under Yamamoto at one point so they are definitely going to understand the sorrow all of them feel for Yamamoto's death.

Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio Raphael View Post
    My gosh, this chapter was full of goodies!
    1. Broken bankais can't be fixed
    it actually says they can be fixed but aren't as powerful as before the break

New Reply
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast