Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

im just glad theres no kids or pretty boys in squad zero , the phat lady is like a female version of hachigen to me , broken bankai not being able to return to its best condition explains alot of things especially about renji as to how he almost loses every fight hes in , and is byakuyas bankai capable of being broken ? maybe ichigo dented it when he sliced all those petals with his speed bltiz

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

zero squad look like a bunch of chauncies compared to the captain commander.

They look like annoying cannon fodder that you WANT to see get completely wrecked due to their annoying appearance, you know what I mean?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Deepak5191 View Post
    The problem I have with the theory that Yamamoto is the strongest Shinigami ever, including the 0 Squad, is how effortless it was for Juha bach to kill him. Granted he had just lost his Bankai, Juha Bach still dominated him completely which either means he was worn out from fighting the copy cat SR (which doesn't bode all that well for his power level, especially since he was hardly challenged at any point against the copy cat) or Juha Bach far out stripped him.

I highly doubt the boss of the SR would have shown even a small part of his real power in that fight. All he used was a sword made out one of his quincy arrows (I'm assuming) and cut Yamamoto in half with no fight whatsoever.
    Well, I didn't say he is the strongest ever. There are obviously people that have to be stronger than him. I just don't think he is weaker than anyone in Squad 0. With his bankai he would've won. We know that to be the case because there would be no other reason to steal it from him. Just like Aizen wasn't even stronger than Yamaoto's shikai so he had to seal his fire element and escape and make sure Yamamoto was never able to touch him or his sword again.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I highly recommend you all read this links version. http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/27723931/1
    An important translation is made about the power of the Zero Squad. It states in this chapter that they should'nt even be called captains due to their power. I'm assuming this means their power surpasses that of a captain. Considering there are only 5 of them, it's safe to say they are MAYBE two times stronger than the gotei 13. I'm doing simple math by dividing 13 by 5 lol. It sounds like a stretch, but let's consider none of them really know the true strength of the Zero Squad. They've always come off as legends , so, maybe their power surpasses that of what the gotei 13 know
    Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream. I see it!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Kirio Hikifune as a former captain of twelve squad is no doubt pretty smart and handy going by the other two people who have held that role to date...am getting the feeling that she will be the one to fix Ichigo's Zanpaktou...also she is the fat one...slim and cute Soifon wannabe doesn't seem like the sociable type with people skills.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

For me while the way in which Ichigo has all these different heritages in him is presented is done well but it robs Ichigo of the underdog status just like it did naruto. Thinking back I really enjoyed the first two arcs for these reasons. It was the same with Naruto.

Actually Ichigo becoming more hybrid has put his friends on a more and more useless playe. He is a fullbringer more powerful than Chad and potentially a more powerful quincy than Uryu. That was one of the main problems of the fullbringer arc with chad and orihime mind slaves and uryu hospitalized.

This is the only main grouse I have with bleach. Chad and Uryu should have gotten a lot strongee by now but neither displayed it.
    Reading is a good habit.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Well, I didn't say he is the strongest ever. There are obviously people that have to be stronger than him. I just don't think he is weaker than anyone in Squad 0. With his bankai he would've won. We know that to be the case because there would be no other reason to steal it from him. Just like Aizen wasn't even stronger than Yamaoto's shikai so he had to seal his fire element and escape and make sure Yamamoto was never able to touch him or his sword again.
    Dude, you're kinda making a baseless assumption. Sorry if that came off as rude, but let's consider how Yama was cut down. Not by his own Bankai, but by a simple technique used by Buckbeard. Buckbeard read him his rights and then told him about his power to only wipe Yama off the map with a simple attack. An attack Buckbeard had of his own, NOT yama's . Seeing as how the Zero Squad is still a mystery, I'm willing to bet each one of them is either as strong if not stronger than Yama. Do you really believe The Soul King allowed his own division to protect him without dispatching 'gifts?' Or some measure of certainty that they could do more than Yama?
    Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream. I see it!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Dude, you're kinda making a baseless assumption. Sorry if that came off as rude, but let's consider how Yama was cut down. Not by his own Bankai, but by a simple technique used by Buckbeard. Buckbeard read him his rights and then told him about his power to only wipe Yama off the map with a simple attack. An attack Buckbeard had of his own, NOT yama's . Seeing as how the Zero Squad is still a mystery, I'm willing to bet each one of them is either as strong if not stronger than Yama. Do you really believe The Soul King allowed his own division to protect him without dispatching 'gifts?' Or some measure of certainty that they could do more than Yama?
    are you delusional? He stole his bankai then attacked him at full power with whatever that sword was he called from the sky. Yama had no bankai when he was attacked. If anyone is making a baseless assumption it's you.

He already completely demolished the clone of bach, thus the reasonable conclusion is that he would have been wrecked just like the clone if he hadn't stolen yama's bankai... but that's a discussion for another time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    Kirio Hikifune as a former captain of twelve squad is no doubt pretty smart and handy going by the other two people who have held that role to date...am getting the feeling that she will be the one to fix Ichigo's Zanpaktou...also she is the fat one...slim and cute Soifon wannabe doesn't seem like the sociable type with people skills.
    Nope
    12th Squad " scientific " role only began thanks to Urahara who was the founder and the first president of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, since then, the Institute is attached to the 12th Squad

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

they look like your typical japanese stereotypical goofballs. they probably behave like it. i really wanted some serious ass samurai ninja stuff or even non human types.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shelledfade View Post
    are you delusional? He stole his bankai then attacked him at full power with whatever that sword was he called from the sky. Yama had no bankai when he was attacked. If anyone is making a baseless assumption it's you.

He already completely demolished the clone of bach, thus the reasonable conclusion is that he would have been wrecked just like the clone if he hadn't stolen yama's bankai... but that's a discussion for another time.

How do you know his majesty attacked CC at full power? There's no valid evidence to support your claim. For all we know he could been using a rather simple technique and was simply holding back.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Nope
    12th Squad " scientific " role only began thanks to Urahara who was the founder and the first president of the Shinigami Research and Development Institute, since then, the Institute is attached to the 12th Squad
    Just reread TBTP arc and I stand corrected. Nice catch.
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shelledfade View Post

You are correct. This is a discussion for another time. But let's consider what we do know.How do you know that was at full power? Do you honestly believe Yama would've won with his bankai? What's baseless is the fact that you are speaking as if you know how strong Buckbeard really is. What you considered an attack at full power could have easily been a simple attack from Buckbeard. Or does none of that make sense either?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You just need an opening....Tousen was defeated by someone who was significantly weaker than....extremely weak lol so Yama dying from a slash isn't a fault against him. He was cut in two lol

Bach is suppose to be strong anyways -___-

And who knew, broken bankai serious business lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

@ God;

I have to disagree with your RG = 2 x G13 Captain; remember that, even though there are 13 captains, some of them are vastly more powerful than the others. On top of that, you also have the power of all of the Vice-Captains and regular Shinigami.

I believe each of these RG are at least 5x more powerful than a regular captain...
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

New Reply
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast