Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    This is true, but something is off, wouldn't you agree. The power levels of each SR is almost rollercoaster-like. Some appear to be much more capable than others.
    That's normal not all the SR have the same strength, like the Espada, for now I'd say Haschwald is probably the strongest SR, and maybe second in command

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Either Bach is stronger than Yama now or is going to be...there's no point in the him being weaker Yama and the final villain that's just asinine

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a surprise to me too.. but I seriously like Mayuri now XDD

Heh, since Shinji wanted Ichigo there, I hope he is at least recognized for his strenght or whatever by them. It doesn't have to be that, I just hope he won't just stand by and watch, but they'll interact with him too.

Well, his bankai obviously isn't lost forever as.. yeah, it is not XD It'll probably make him embrace his QUincy powers till it's back, though.
    It didn't even occur to me though that a broken bankai can't be repaired. I just assumed it's something that will repair itself and materialize again after the owner's reiatsu is replenished and he talks to his spirit, or something. Does this mean the zanpakutou SPIRIT is dead? I hope Ichigo goes to his inner self to find out.

About the RG, well, I imagine they're quite bored in the Palace A certain level of craziness was to be expected, they probably got bored of playing shougi after a few centuries or so ;D

ex oriente lux

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    True, but this was an occupation ANY of the SR could've done. He's still a scout . .. a scout lol. A scout who served as another 'stepping stone' to peace. As Buckbeard would put it lol.
    I honestly didn't want to be a part of this exchange but I strongly disagree with this statement for two reasons...First its baseless. nothing in the manga supports the occupation part of your statement or that any sternritter could take up the position...No where is Kirge called a scout...only the words Captain and Hunting Squad are used, no where was he implied to be a stepping stone only Arrancars were referred to as such, Kirge was pure Quincy.... The second reason is that Bach was confident Kirge would hold Ichigo as long as was necessary, this is in the manga, it's cannon and implies Bach respected his abilities enough to assign him such a task....Bach praised Ichigo for breaking out of Kirges cage once again hinting at Kirge's ability
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm confused now, didnt Ichigo beat the shit out of Mister "Pride is Everything" Kuchiki Byakuyas Bankai during the fight where he used the Final Form of his Sword??
    And now the talk "A Bankai which has been broken/destroyed can't be repaired only modified" .. humm then why is Byakuyas Bankai still fine or rather was fine till that Sternritter stole it ??

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Kirge was a Stern Ritter and Ichigo did pretty well against him. Did you not see the fight? Ichigo had Kirge basically cornered to the point where he was contemplating calling for help because he was that helpless against him. Also, a weakened Ichigo one shotted a Stern Ritter once he came straight out of the portal, so I'm not sure what your point is here
    What was the point? Oh, that fact that ichi wouldn't have posed any greater threat to Buckbeard's right hand man at full power. Let's keep in mind, now, simply because a quincy is given a letter doesn't automatically exalt him to SR status. The highest title kirge was given was First Jagdarmee- Huntin Captain.
    Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream. I see it!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I just made a joke about that...though Byakuya's bankai is the numerous blades not the techniques used with them. Maybe he has less blades everytime he uses it lol

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    I honestly didn't want to be a part of this exchange but I strongly disagree with this statement for two reasons...First its baseless. nothing in the manga supports the occupation part of your statement or that any sternritter could take up the position...No where is Kirge called a scout...only the words Captain and Hunting Squad are used, no where was he implied to be a stepping stone only Arrancars were referred to as such, Kirge was pure Quincy.... The second reason is that Bach was confident Kirge would hold Ichigo as long as was necessary, this is in the manga, it's cannon and implies Bach respected his abilities enough to assign him such a task....Bach praised Ichigo for breaking out of Kirges cage once again hinting at Kirge's ability
    Where is Kirge now? I'm assuming he is done for seeing as to how the backup did come that Kirge asked for. What he is doing is called scouting. He's occupation is the VERY definition of scouting.
    Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream. I see it!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    It's a surprise to me too.. but I seriously like Mayuri now XDD

Heh, since Shinji wanted Ichigo there, I hope he is at least recognized for his strenght or whatever by them. It doesn't have to be that, I just hope he won't just stand by and watch, but they'll interact with him too.

Well, his bankai obviously isn't lost forever as.. yeah, it is not XD It'll probably make him embrace his QUincy powers till it's back, though.
    It didn't even occur to me though that a broken bankai can't be repaired. I just assumed it's something that will repair itself and materialize again after the owner's reiatsu is replenished and he talks to his spirit, or something. Does this mean the zanpakutou SPIRIT is dead? I hope Ichigo goes to his inner self to find out.

About the RG, well, I imagine they're quite bored in the Palace A certain level of craziness was to be expected, they probably got bored of playing shougi after a few centuries or so ;D
    Not dead, but the spirit is probably severely weakened from here on out IMO it makes sense that a destroyed Bankai can never reach it's full potential if the source of that power (being the zanpakutou spirit) is broken beyond full repair meaning the Shinigami can only use a fraction of it's true power as consequence.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure someone already said it but, the Royal Palace is above SS?
    It would make sense considering that the gates during Ichigo's invasione fell from the skies.
    But even so, why Aizen needed a key to reach it? Is it surrounded by some kind of strong barrier?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter View Post
    @God:-

I like your theory, about this Royal Guards having something stronger than Bankai. I think they've possibly mastered their "final" forms to a point that they can use them indefinitely (imagine if Ichigo could use his Final Getsuga Tenshou form without any limits). We already know that Ichigo's final form didn't result in him losing his powers forever; it just knocked him out of the game for a while. Perhaps, with enough skill, a final form can be used just like a Bankai (except it would be insanely powerful of course).

We also know that Aizen took a blow from Ichigo's final form and he pretty much tanked it and regenerated. Going by that, Aizen must have fused with the Hougyoku in order to face opponents at a similar level within the Soul King's realm. Because of this, it's very well plausible that the Royal Guard have this level of power.
    AHHHH!!! When the Zero Squad was first mentioned and following ichi's final gestu', I IMMEDIATELY concluded that this was the separation between the two squadrons. MAYBE, just maybe, the Zero Squadron have mastered their Zankaputo to a level where they are FULLY meshed together (Final getsuga)! This would, on some level prevent them from losing their Bankais due to some form of spiritual contract that can't be broken? Please, someone tell me the hole in this theory. It sounds too plausible.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

For those who were wondering what is Isshin if there's only 5 members of RG... well 100yrs ago we had Hikifune being promoted, so what's the problem? The RG come and go. Or is there something else I'm missing?

ex oriente lux

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Umm... I am not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet (so please do not stab me over it) but...
    This? And perhaps this?
    Eh? Can NEVER be returned to its former state...
    Looks pretty much exactly the same to me Doesn't it? Here is another angle...

I thought Mayuri said that Kommamura was the ONLY example that he had found...
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

is it just me or do the members of the zero.division look goofy as hell

i am interested to aee how ichigos new bankai turns out

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo View Post
    Umm... I am not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet (so please do not stab me over it) but...
    This? And perhaps this?
    Eh? Can NEVER be returned to its former state...
    Looks pretty much exactly the same to me Doesn't it? Here is another angle...

I thought Mayuri said that Kommamura was the ONLY example that he had found...

It may look the same, but there's no reason to suggest it can return the same state "power/strength wise" it was in before it got destroyed.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

New Reply
Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast