Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    For me while the way in which Ichigo has all these different heritages in him is presented is done well but it robs Ichigo of the underdog status just like it did naruto. Thinking back I really enjoyed the first two arcs for these reasons. It was the same with Naruto.

Actually Ichigo becoming more hybrid has put his friends on a more and more useless playe. He is a fullbringer more powerful than Chad and potentially a more powerful quincy than Uryu. That was one of the main problems of the fullbringer arc with chad and orihime mind slaves and uryu hospitalized.

This is the only main grouse I have with bleach. Chad and Uryu should have gotten a lot strongee by now but neither displayed it.
    I have never seen Ichigo as an underdog. Never!!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notBowen View Post
    All Mayuri said is that the Bankai can't be returned "to the way it was".

This is all just a ploy so Kubo can give Ichigo a redesign without a training arc.
    Mayuri said it was only his bankai that was remodeled. Renji's bankai apparently is permanently maimed from his fight with byakuya as he has not yet regained the broken segments and ikkaku's bankai is currently at a fraction of the power it had against edorad. I think ichigo is in trouble.

I do wonder why the captains don't go to orihime for help though. Her abilities would be ideal for dealing with the situation. There is no manga reason for her to be unable to restore bankais to their form before they got destroyed. I guess the issue would be the time it would take, restoring reiatsu used to take her much longer than restoring the physical form of something.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member River_Capulet's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tanma View Post
    The bearded guy is Chang Koehan.

I liked the weird design, it means they're totally fucked up, no wonder the other captains don't want to see them around.
    I was thinking more like this guy because of his necklace or whatever it is
    Spoiler show

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, my mouth started to wet after I read the chapter title. How long has it been since we first heard of Squad Zero? Well, nevermind now.

Don't know what I expected, but I definitely didn't expect to see an opera diva, Ryu from Shaman King and Zangief from Street Fighter, lol. Expected they would look... cooler?

Oh well, mangas taught me to never judge a character by their looks, so I expect they are at least interesting.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The guy with the shades looks like Love in that picture I wonder if its his older brother lol

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sooooo happy there is a presence greater than Yama now. If Kubo doesn't introduce at least 10 to 15 new characters stronger than Yama by the end of Bleach, I'd be distraught. Heads up to Kubo for the design of Squadron Zero. No more long-hair-don't-care powerful people, please. It's time to break some expectations
    Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream. I see it!

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    I'm sooooo happy there is a presence greater than Yama now. If Kubo doesn't introduce at least 10 to 15 new characters stronger than Yama by the end of Bleach, I'd be distraught. Heads up to Kubo for the design of Squadron Zero. No more long-hair-don't-care powerful people, please. It's time to break some expectations
    Who said they are greater than Yama? All that was said was that their combined power is greater than Gotei 13. Kubo would probably never introduce that many characters that are greater than Yama. So far we know of 3(Ichigo, Aizen & Bach epecially with Yama's bankai). That's it!! What makes you think 10 - 15 characters will be stronger than Yama?

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

are the royal guard and division 0 the same thing?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Who said they are greater than Yama? All that was said was that their combined power is greater than Gotei 13. Kubo would probably never introduce that many characters that are greater than Yama. So far we know of 3(Ichigo, Aizen & Bach epecially with Yama's bankai). That's it!! What makes you think 10 - 15 characters will be stronger than Yama?
    He's obviously trolling don't take it so seriously
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member God's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Maybe I wasn't clear. BY THE END OF THIS STORYLINE there should be at least 10 characters stronger than Yama. I think it's pretty simple to apply that ANY higher up at this point in the storyline is either a rival or stronger than Yama. I'd f$#@$# hate it if Yama was the only super power in the Bleach World. Honestly, I think it's high time everyone get off Yama's jockstrap, seriously. I don't care how he lost or who or what he, in method, lost to. . .he's dead. His power wasn't great enough to beat the odds. And YES there were many odds against him. You could, as well I, build a case in Yama's defense, but the point is, he had to go. It was paramount that he left at this point in the storyline. Beings and situations MUCH greater than he are about to unravel.

10-15 is a bit of a stretch. I'll admit that

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    He's obviously trolling don't take it so seriously
    Yama didn't take his situation seriously. Look what happened to him. lol. Besides that, your signature is BOSS-like. lol
    Among thousands of comrades and ten thousand enemies, only you... only you made me forget my dream. I see it!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I wasn't clear. BY THE END OF THIS STORYLINE there should be at least 10 characters stronger than Yama. I think it's pretty simple to apply that ANY higher up at this point in the storyline is either a rival or stronger than Yama. I'd f$#@$# hate it if Yama was the only super power in the Bleach World. Honestly, I think it's high time everyone get off Yama's jockstrap, seriously. I don't care how he lost or who or what he, in method, lost to. . .he's dead. His power wasn't great enough to beat the odds. And YES there were many odds against him. You could, as well I, build a case in Yama's defense, but the point is, he had to go. It was paramount that he left at this point in the storyline. Beings and situations MUCH greater than he are about to unravel.

Yamamoto got to where he was after thousands of years of training. Even when he defeated VR the first time he did not use all of his power and that was 1000 years ago meaning that that long ago he was already THAT much stronger than everyone else. Someone has to eventually take yamamato's place but any one captain surpassing him now or even within the next few months or years would have the implication that they somehow skipped past the thousands of years which yamamoto needed to get to where he was. Shunsui seems to be about 1000 years old (the picture he had was apparently from when he was the demon who defeated vandenreich). Him surpassing yamamoto even 1000 years from now would still mean he somehow got that strong several thousand years earlier than yamamoto did.... I don't think anyone except ichigo is surpassing yamamoto in this storyline.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Yama didn't take his situation seriously. Look what happened to him. lol. Besides that, your signature is BOSS-like. lol
    at best there would be two characters stronger than Yama. i don't think Zero squad is stronger than Yama.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Technically Ichigo and Aizen already surpassed Yamamoto, but then they became weaker than him.

Also, Bach is definitly stronger than Yama now, being absurdly strong on his own and after aqcuiring his bankai.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

You know you number is a stretch yet you still say atleast 10 characters?

You made your point perfectly clear the first time "If Kubo doesn't introduce at least 10 to 15 new characters stronger than Yama by the end of Bleach".
    We know for a fact that bleach is ending. THIS IS THE FINAL ARC (said Kubo). We know that there are certainly 3 characters that are stronger(or have been stronger) than Yama. What other characters do you expect to randomly pop out of nowhere & turn out to be stronger than Yama?. Why are you so hell bent on witnessing characters that are stronger than Yama(especially when there's no need for them to be)? Do you love power that much?(Your name suggests it anyway).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kokuryuu's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bananax View Post
    are the royal guard and division 0 the same thing?
    Yes, I think that are the same thing indeed.

P.D.: Could be Kon the newly assigned Captain Commander?
    Last edited by Kokuryuu; November 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

New Reply
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast