Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Loved that the 3 senior captains were standing in the front.

Other than the sexy lady shinigami and guy with straw in his mouth, the other RG don't look very cool. I thought for sure their design would be more appealing but badass.

Does anyone remember when the wall first came down, as shunsui mentioned? Can you post the link, not using mangareader

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, these comments are pretty funny. I thought I was going to be the only one who didn't like the Squad Zero people!

Hopefully, they'll grow on me. But right now... eh...

I'll keep the faith though, Kubo's been kicking ass lately, he could still pull it off with these Squad Zero clowns

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    No he can't. The modifying part that Mayuri was talking about applied only to a Shikai, not a Bankai. A Shikai can be repaired and modified the way that Mayuri first explains it to Ichigo and then he says dealing with a Bankai is a different story. He stated how Ryumon Hozukimaru only has a fraction of its power now because it was damaged, the same applies to Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo. Yet there are no signs or indications of that being the case even though it was split in half by Uryu.
    He said he modified his zanpakuto not repaired it, then he said that a broken bankai can't be recovered to his former state.
    Mayuri himself has stated that he constantly changes his zanppakuto, either when he modifies the poisen or when he implement the self destruct mechanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post
    Loved that the 3 senior captains were standing in the front.

Other than the sexy lady shinigami and guy with straw in his mouth, the other RG don't look very cool. I thought for sure their design would be more appealing but badass.

Does anyone remember when the wall first came down, as shunsui mentioned? Can you post the link, not using mangareader
    Right before Ichigo and friends tried to enter the Seireitei, the wall came slamming down. Then Ichigo had to fight Jidanbou, who, after being defeated, lifted up part of the wall to let Ichigo and friends through.

Of course, that's when Gin showed up and Shinsou'd everyone, stopping them from progressing. Fun times.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ichigoaizenkiller View Post
    i dont like the whole broken bankai thing seems to me its just ploy to keep ichigo out of the fight. oh and didnt kubo say renjis bankai was different now maybe he repaired it somehow. at the end of the day it doesnt matter tho cuz orihime can reverse time and space itself she could easily fix a broken bankai.
    Hey, that's an interesting idea.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

edrad liones,I didn't remember about him...so ikkaku is garbage now,as he's unable to master his bankai the way he used to do.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Raizen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In terms of strength, I always believe that the RGs would be at the level of senior captains with the second in command on the level of Yama. This was when I thought there would be about 9 members and with a leader...the leader being a monster that is stronger than even yama and could take on all gotei 13 by himself.

Now that there is only 5 members, i see them possibly stronger than the seniors, with 1 or 2 close to yama's strength.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

I do believe that these fellas are strong, but I don't think they're at the level of Aizen " individually " or Yama's level, they must be somewhere between senior captains and these two monsters

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hakuthehedgehog View Post
    He said he modified his zanpakuto not repaired it, then he said that a broken bankai can't be recovered to his former state.
    Mayuri himself has stated that he constantly changes his zanppakuto, either when he modifies the poisen or when he implement the self destruct mechanic.
    Mayuri said that a broken/damaged/destroyed Bankai becomes weaker to the point where it only has a fraction of its former power and he used Ikkaku as an example. Also yes i'm sure he can modify Ashisogi Jizo and Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo however he wants to, but we are talking about what happens to a Bankai when its broken/damaged/destroyed and the aftermath of the power loss. Thats the issue here, the loss of power in the Bankai. None of that was even hinted at in his fight against Szayelaporro. It doesn't matter how he modifies it the loss of power, according to his own words, is great when a Bankai is destroyed as was the case with Ikkaku, Ichigo and himself.

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member EnvyOS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    Right before Ichigo and friends tried to enter the Seireitei, the wall came slamming down. Then Ichigo had to fight Jidanbou, who, after being defeated, lifted up part of the wall to let Ichigo and friends through.

Of course, that's when Gin showed up and Shinsou'd everyone, stopping them from progressing. Fun times.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvve0Xl_vf8

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    North Pole
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Character summaries. You'll see I'm right.

Ms. Left aka. Hikifune, will be all loving/caring/motherly. She'll do all kinds of weird shit like refer to e.g. Shunsui as "Shunsui-chan". Ms. Left will like Ichigo. She'll also have a "Fat Buu trigger" and be able to become monstrously mad.

Mr. Left is the stereotype laid back/chill/lazy type. He will dislike Ichigo because Ichigo's rash/reckless nature will be a natural opposite of his own. He'll be the "douche" of the gang that tells Ichigo to shut up (unless the leader gets serious).

Mr. Middle aka. The "Leader". His looks are deceiving. He's actually the wisest of the bunch, as well as the strongest, hence being the leader (obviously as he's standing in the middle). He'll be a cheerful guy but also be the most scary when he gets serious. He has the most brutal and destructive powers as well.

Ms. Right, the natural tsundere. Hot looks and bored eyes? Check. She's the "Soifon" of the group, aka the bitch. She'll dislike Ichigo in the start, and after she grows to like him she'll pretend she doesn't to uphold her cliche tsundere role as her looks imply. She'll complain about the rest of the gang's lack of seriousness, especially Ms. Left and Mr. Right. She will also criticize the leader and complain about Mr. Left's lack of initiative and lazy attitude.

Mr. Right, the "moron of the group". He'll be pal with Ichigo, and is reckless type.
    You know you've read a loooooooot of manga when you either post something like this, or think the exact same thing! Spot on.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

well,the bearded and bald man who stands in the iddle of the RG has to be the leader! I wonder whether he is strongest than yamamoto,I hope he is not,though...

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

No he can't. The modifying part that Mayuri was talking about applied only to a Shikai, not a Bankai. A Shikai can be repaired and modified the way that Mayuri first explains it to Ichigo and then he says dealing with a Bankai is a different story. He stated how Ryumon Hozukimaru only has a fraction of its power now because it was damaged, the same applies to Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo. Yet there are no signs or indications of that being the case even though it was split in half by Uryu.
    Meh, I can't really understand what Mayuri exactly meant. He says repairing shikai is easy, you need only reishi and reiatsu... but he said he repaired his zanpakutou by modifying it, that's different than the method for shikai. So I think he meant bankai.

Although, idk, wouldn't that be too easy, if they just need to change their bankais? I guess it won't be that easy (as it would mean changing their spirit), but Mayuri is a special case since his bankai is easy to modify or something.

ex oriente lux

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    edrad liones,I didn't remember about him...so ikkaku is garbage now,as he's unable to master his bankai the way he used to do.
    Yeah...barring some Inou fixing (which isn't out of the question) Ikkaku is pretty much out of the picture. His Bankai only has a fraction of its power now so thats that. Also according to Mayuri even in Byakuya comes back, which will probably happen, then he should not even have his Shikai and Senbonzakura anymore. Mayuri stated that recreating a sealed Zanpakuto and Shikai which has been damaged can be done as long as the handle isn't harmed. Well Byakuya's handle on his Zanpakuto shattered. But then again Kubo's probably going to change his mind on that matter as well. lolz

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...barring some Inou fixing (which isn't out of the question) Ikkaku is pretty much out of the picture. His Bankai only has a fraction of its power now so thats that. Also according to Mayuri even in Byakuya comes back, which will probably happen, then he should not even have his Shikai and Senbonzakura anymore. According to Mayuri recreating a sealed Zanpakuto and Shikai that has been damaged can be done as long as the handle isn't harmed. Well Byakuya's handle on his Zanpakuto shattered. But then again Kubo's probably going to change his mind on that matter as well. lolz
    Wasn't Zangetsu's handle cut by Urahara back then, only for Ichigo to activate his Shikai, or was it just the sword's guard ? Well, yeah, normally Byakuya shouldn't be able to use his Zanpakuto by Mayuri's words, but pretty sure Kubo will change his mind somehow

New Reply
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast