Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Buggy's Avatar
    Country
    Andorra
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by notBowen View Post
    Nah, he's obviously Chang.

Damn. I thought he was like Zangief from Street Fighter but that one is spot on!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    What gives you the impression that the "fatty" isn't Hikifune? ^_^
    I think that because she is the youngest,and hyori said she was very cute. surely kubo will troll us making fatty hikifune,but for a week I'd like to dream

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Kubo will surprise us and get Kon to kill Bach and he'll say that beardy guy is Hikifune lol (yeah right.....but it would explain why she calls everyone baldy if they dont have a beard)

I think the RG will look at Ichigo and say he reminds them of Isshin, leading to Isshin, Urahara and co entering then flash back

i think the power ranking will be

1. Samurai guy (looks like he has Himekawa's hair off Beelzebub)
    2. Smiler (grin guy)
    3. (im calling it) Soifon's mother
    4. Beardy (i think the flowers/whatever they are represent their standing in the RG)
    5. Hikifune to be a motherly figure to them
    Last edited by bleach fan 101; November 14, 2012 at 06:34 PM.
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shadowriver's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by notBowen View Post
    Nah, he's obviously Chang.

Awww deam it, i came too late.... i was about to post that lol

Anyway devision zero looks like crazy clowns except lady on right of "Chang", which is kind of not Bleach like... more like One Piece

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all,the captain will say hello to rikio hikifune,who was with them during the "pendoloum age". the others seem older,but of course it may be that rikio is the fat woman,and that she is younger than the others.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

lol. I hate fatty, fictional characters in my mangaaaaaaaaa. AAAAAHAHHHHAHAHAAAHAAAA!!!!.

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

What until Hikifune (the fat lady of Zero Squad) gets a cover. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, YOUR ALL GONNA BE PISSED!!!!. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, I CAN'T STAND IT.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I think that because she is the youngest,and hyori said she was very cute. surely kubo will troll us making fatty hikifune,but for a week I'd like to dream
    hiyori never said she was cute...and fatty is more suitable as mother figure and looks most graceful among all (overall first impression) ...i would rather prefer fatty with good personality than another bitch like soi fon here...hope senior soi fon does not have personality like her...cant tolerate another one of her kind...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

At the beginning, I thought the obese woman was Hikifune, but after considering it, I think it's the hottie. She looks the youngest of the bunch and Hikifune is the last person to get promoted to Squad Zero. At least as far as we know.

As for Ichigo's broken Bankai, it's a shame. Instead of someone managing to miraculously recover it (like Orihime), I think Ichigo will have to go Quincy side of his power to restore his fighting potential. Maybe he can repair it himself once he masters some Quincy abilities.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    4. Beardy (i think the flowers/whatever they are represent their standing in the RG)
    hhmm interesting point there, i never thought of that i just figured they all had that pattern as the representation of the 0 division....but it would make more sense that each has a different one since they all seem to be...well unlikely to be strong on the team effort way to go about things lol

and so then if the pattern is different for each, than like you said the amount would signify their ranking

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    At the beginning, I thought the obese woman was Hikifune, but after considering it, I think it's the hottie. She looks the youngest of the bunch and Hikifune is the last person to get promoted to Squad Zero. At least as far as we know.
    hhmm its true she definetly must be the youngest and yet at the same time i wonder if we can really tell just how old the fat lady is.....or even moreso she could have just as easily been older when she was a captain in the G13, a senior captain like Unohana who also does not appear as old as she is (except when she gets scary)

truthfully i dont think age is a factor here because most of these guys dont look any older than Shunsui.....other than probably Beardy

i bet they were all just a bunch of super powerful reiatsu freaks like one mr Kurosaki

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think fatty's Hikifune, and hotty is Yachiru, the one person Kenpachi admired. And I hope the latter is true, because I really want that part of Kenpachi's character to be explored. Isshin does look like he'd fit in pretty good with this crowd. I hope he really is an ex-member. I'm going to go ahead and assume all 5 are about equal in power, maybe bald guy being stronger than the other 4 since he seems to be leading.
    Last edited by exacta; November 14, 2012 at 08:13 PM.

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

@Exacta

yeah very true, i can picture the back and forth between Isshin and probably samurai and the other guy, with the other girl not interested, the fat lady cheering on a potential fight and the bearded guy stuck trying to separate them again lol

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Chad
    Post Thanks / Like

Hikifune is the Chubby one.
    I remember hiyori said something like she was like a "mom" to her. I don't see any "motherly love" on the pretty girl's face unfortunately. So it must be the chubby one.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

ok here is a theory we can all have fun arguing over but i think is cool

considering mayuri is smart let's say he is right that ichigo's bankai is broken. HOWEver remember folks one more thing, the expired first captain commander Yamatato's sword is also broken and also in sword society. In other words there ARE TWO BROKEN ZANKPANKTOUS IN SOUL SOCIETY both which are strong and powerful blades of powerful owners. Therefore it is possible that the two blades could be merged together to create one blade so yamatato's blade will now be reforged into ichigo's blade to give him new and crazier abilities then ever before.

my theory is that the spirit of a blade does not die just cause the owner died it's still there so its very possible the spirit of yamatato's sword will seek revenge and may actually use zangetsu as a medium. also ichigo's quincy powers to revive or make a new blade is lets admit A STUPID AND BORING THING TO DO to do. MY idea atleast puts some pyro and flaming fun into the mix.
    well if the idea is crazy enough and for fun shall we argue over this idea of mine

p.s. for the record Kirio Hikifune is none other then the cute chick lol

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amitnaruto View Post
    ok here is a theory we can all have fun arguing over but i think is cool

considering mayuri is smart let's say he is right that ichigo's bankai is broken. HOWEver remember folks one more thing, the expired first captain commander Yamatato's sword is also broken and also in sword society. In other words there ARE TWO BROKEN ZANKPANKTOUS IN SOUL SOCIETY both which are strong and powerful blades of powerful owners. Therefore it is possible that the two blades could be merged together to create one blade so yamatato's blade will now be reforged into ichigo's blade to give him new and crazier abilities then ever before.

my theory is that the spirit of a blade does not die just cause the owner died it's still there so its very possible the spirit of yamatato's sword will seek revenge and may actually use zangetsu as a medium. also ichigo's quincy powers to revive or make a new blade is lets admit A STUPID AND BORING THING TO DO to do. MY idea atleast puts some pyro and flaming fun into the mix.
    well if the idea is crazy enough and for fun shall we argue over this idea of mine
    Zanpakuto are born with their Shinigami and they die along with their Shinigami.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bach set this up somewhat perfectly, he described Yama's old crew as a bunch of somewhat heartless killers and thugs, not the more proper looking captains that we have now (minus Kenpachi). I found it hard to believe that ALL of these monsters would have just died during the 1000 years of so-called peacetime, so perhaps a few were captains during Yama's tenure and ended up "promoted". Now that we have their looks, it's going to be awesome to see what they actually will do and what kind of people they are. That may tell us a bit about the real nature of the soul king.

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast