Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

So, clearly 're-forging' his sword is going to involve training/discovering/unlocking his quincy powers... any bets on whether he ends up with one or two swords after all is said and done?

Just to be all cliche, let's predict that it becomes two, with one being the zangetsu/hollow hybrid that we know, and the other being female, alluding to powers inherited from his mother. The yin and yang if you will.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amitnaruto View Post
    ok here is a theory we can all have fun arguing over but i think is cool

considering mayuri is smart let's say he is right that ichigo's bankai is broken. HOWEver remember folks one more thing, the expired first captain commander Yamatato's sword is also broken and also in sword society. In other words there ARE TWO BROKEN ZANKPANKTOUS IN SOUL SOCIETY both which are strong and powerful blades of powerful owners. Therefore it is possible that the two blades could be merged together to create one blade so yamatato's blade will now be reforged into ichigo's blade to give him new and crazier abilities then ever before.

my theory is that the spirit of a blade does not die just cause the owner died it's still there so its very possible the spirit of yamatato's sword will seek revenge and may actually use zangetsu as a medium. also ichigo's quincy powers to revive or make a new blade is lets admit A STUPID AND BORING THING TO DO to do. MY idea atleast puts some pyro and flaming fun into the mix.
    well if the idea is crazy enough and for fun shall we argue over this idea of mine

p.s. for the record Kirio Hikifune is none other then the cute chick lol

Damn that's a cool theory about the blades merging.

My theory was that since Ichigo found out he has quincy powers, Ishida was going to help him manipulate spirit particles since quincies are very good at it. With this, he'd be able to reconstruct his blade kind of how Ishida used Letzt Stil to draw spirit particles from buildings.

I'd also like to note that Elvis squad member looks like he's going to have a personality similar to Ikkaku's, violent and always picking a fight with Ichigo.

As for beardy, he looks very fatherly. Like the helpful type. The other are kinda hard to decipher.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Here's an interesting thought, what if the RG numbers aren't constantly 5 just currently 5, he just says "all 5 are captains", so this means that currently here are only 5

Also what do you think of this notice the writing under zero any guesses?

Also I can't help notice that it looks like:

chubby beat the samurai in a fight (she seems smug and he seems annoyed), beardy did drugs (its the eyes) and the other 2 made love (she looks like she thinks "how could I?" and he's grinning like an idiot)
    Last edited by bleach fan 101; November 14, 2012 at 10:38 PM.
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    No he can't. The modifying part that Mayuri was talking about applied only to a Shikai, not a Bankai. A Shikai can be repaired and modified the way that Mayuri first explains it to Ichigo and then he says dealing with a Bankai is a different story. He stated how Ryumon Hozukimaru only has a fraction of its power now because it was damaged, the same applies to Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo. Yet there are no signs or indications of that being the case even though it was split in half by Uryu.
    I agree with you I thought the whole Bankai never being the same again was a little bit of a reach and literally came out of nowhere. I mean if this was such common knowledge you think we would have heard about it way before now. I'm sure Urahara would have mentioned it before since he is such a genius.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deadsuit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm a little dissappointed w the Zero Squad's character designs... except the hottie. But then again this is the very first pic of them we've seen and have no idea what they are capable of. And looks/characters can be very decieving, especially in bleach..

Pretty crazy the 5 together are stronger than all captains, luitenants, and seated officers put together! Although, Aizen took down the entire gotei 13 (and all vizards) by himself with just shikai, except 4 captains and yama.

Idk i was expecting them to look a little more "Badass/cool" but i guess all the cool character designs are taken. These guys are gonna be interesting, especially if they are psycho killers as yama stated he worked with way back when.
    Last edited by deadsuit; November 14, 2012 at 11:31 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deadsuit View Post
    Idk i was expecting them to look a little more "Badass/cool" but i guess all the cool character designs are taken. These guys are gonna be interesting, especially if they are psycho killers as yama stated he worked with way back when.
    Maybe Kubo is trying to hint at us that they have similar personalities to Isshin to show that he was an RG. Also I think the fun personality is part of what makes them uber strong (because they could pull pranks on each other, so they'd expect anything and can react quicker and would have friendly rivalries with each other, hence strengthening their bonds)
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    No he can't. The modifying part that Mayuri was talking about applied only to a Shikai, not a Bankai. A Shikai can be repaired and modified the way that Mayuri first explains it to Ichigo and then he says dealing with a Bankai is a different story. He stated how Ryumon Hozukimaru only has a fraction of its power now because it was damaged, the same applies to Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo. Yet there are no signs or indications of that being the case even though it was split in half by Uryu.
    I believe that the repairing and modification are separate topics. A zanpakuto broken can only be fixed with a faction of it's power, but a one modified seems exempted. Odds are simply that Mayuri modified his zanpakuto long ago, before it was ever damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I agree with you I thought the whole Bankai never being the same again was a little bit of a reach and literally came out of nowhere. I mean if this was such common knowledge you think we would have heard about it way before now. I'm sure Urahara would have mentioned it before since he is such a genius.
    Isn't both people who possess Bankai and the actual usage of Bankai considered rare? Wouldn't be hard to believe that a broken Bankai is such a rare event that knowledge about it is equally rare.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

another thing we/i do not know is how "good" these Zero Divisions members are... Why was Mayuri not happy to meet them? and Shinji didnt recommend meeting them? They are either a bit apprehensive of meeting them, or like bleachfan101 said, maybe they are just goofy/clowns and annoy the gotei 13 but are still super strong.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

another thing we/i do not know is how "good" these Zero Divisions members are... Why was Mayuri not happy to meet them? and Shinji didnt recommend meeting them? They are either a bit apprehensive of meeting them, or like bleachfan101 said, maybe they are just goofy/clowns and annoy the gotei 13 but are still super strong.
    Well there is a saying, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. We can not throw out that possibility. However, I am hopeful it will not be the case. Their clownish personality is what makes them not-so-welcome kinda people.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I believe that the repairing and modification are separate topics. A zanpakuto broken can only be fixed with a faction of it's power, but a one modified seems exempted. Odds are simply that Mayuri modified his zanpakuto long ago, before it was ever damaged.

Isn't both people who possess Bankai and the actual usage of Bankai considered rare? Wouldn't be hard to believe that a broken Bankai is such a rare event that knowledge about it is equally rare.
    Yeah but wouldn't Urahara have at least mentioned it to Ichigo during his bankai training? I assume that if Mayuri knows something Urahara must know as well. Maybe that's unfair but I mean that is a MAJOR weakness for a bankai, that it loses a significant amount of power if broken. You would think it would have at least been brought up by someone somewhere. Even the Zan should know that if it's broken the power won't be the same. I would think a Zan would let it's owner know "Hey don't ever let me get broken cause then I will lose a shit ton of my power...just saying"

Like someone mentioned perhaps this is a way that will get Ichigo to use more of his Quincy powers.
    Last edited by GOOMOONRYONG; November 15, 2012 at 12:16 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Mayuri definitely isn't a "people person" and even Shinji defined himself as someone who does his own thing whenever he wants to, so depending upon what role the Zero Division now takes within the Gotei 13 they may not look forward to taking strict orders or something given what just happened to them. What i found most interesting was the fact that at last some of the Gotei 13 Captains seem to have had interactions with the Zero Division before. Which kind of begs the question of when and why did they come down to SS before. They sat by and didn't move when Aizen was tearing the Gotei 13 a new one, so some big event(s) might have happened in the past to warrant their arrival.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Moon Stricken's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 515 Discussion

Why did Kubo nerf Ichigo like that? Having his Zan cut and then the realization that his bankia will never be as strong again? Why? What was the point of that? Ichigo just got his shinigami powers back and then you severely weaken said powers?

I'm hoping that Ichigo can regain the power that was lost, and not by using Quincy means. Ichigo is much more suited being a shinigami not a Quincy.

Also, with the appearance of the Royal Guard, what does that mean in regards to Isshin? Who is Isshin? Will Kubo give us his story already? Could he have been a previous royal guard and that Hilifune took his place? It's about time we get Isshins back story.
    ~Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds~

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tygulopk's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mayuri has info on every bankai in SS? I suppose that explains where the Vandenreich got some of their info.
    But then, who could be a traitor?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tygulopk View Post
    But then, who could be a traitor?
    I'm thinkin Uuryu or a Zero Squad member. I don't think it's Mayuri, (but he was on the "front lines" and didn't seem to fight any Stern Ritter... weird u would think he would WANT his bankai stolen just to poison and inflict pain on his enemy, idk if it works like that if its STOLEN vs taken over tho), there could be no traitor at all but it would definitely make it more interesting if there is, especially if its a well liked/respected captain. Hell, Aizen was even offered freedom and turned it down cuz he didnt wanna work w these VR losers lol. He will prob escape on his own but yeah, VR are lame, but deadly (if they'd manage to actually finish a captain off..)

Zero Squad prob introduces up to 5 new characters who can be killed and that fans arent that attached to. Who knows w Kubo tho.
    Last edited by deadsuit; November 15, 2012 at 12:48 AM.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

O gosh 0 Division looks Silly, Goofy..I wouldn't bet on Kubo to save my life but I'm praying to the Shinto Gods their character doesn't match their facial designs too much. Hikifune and the other straw chewing Guy looks the most serious...Like Why would he present them with these clown faces When SS is in ruins lost over 2k fodder soldiers and Yama is dead......By Appearance they don't look stronger than all the Gotei13 captains, but they are, their designs however are just repelling at the moment......Ichigo bankia broken not easily fix'd seen that coming you don't see Bankia's break often in Bleach and Mayuri explained the 3 instances. ! of Kubo's few good explanation's...We have an idea where this is gonna lead though Quincy powers helping to fix Zanpoktou.

New Reply
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast