Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

    48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

    1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

    27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

    5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

    12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

    9 8.74%
  • I will post

    1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 574

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

  1. #406
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United Nations
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,033
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    in the words of gene hackman- you dont put on a condom unless your going to @#$%@#$ <-- well you know.

    SO-

    Isshin learned the FGT. Isshin used the FGT. there would be no reason to learn a technique like that unless he was required to use it.
    His knowledge and as yet undescribed use of it, allowed him to train ichigo on how to enter his inner world in bankai state, and thereby aquire it from Tensa.

    I cannot support any assertion that he learned FGT and did not use it, it makes no sense.

    ---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Some food for thought.

    Hikifune got promoted to Squad 0. That means, there was vacancy, right? But there wasn't any major incident, that would make a RG die. Isshin, anyone?

    About their strength. I think we'll get some SS vs RG friendly fight, something like a spar between Shunsui and that beatiful woman (he LOVES women, doesn't he? If she is Hikifune and they know each other...) to get comparison.
    VERY GOOD OBSERVATION!!! there may have indeed been a vacancy.
    I like this isshin idea,

    Or-

    If you notice the insignia- It has only 4 markings on it, yet there are 5 zero members. perhaps an incident caused them to add another person among thier ranks- possibly to preserve a power ratio that we are as yet - unaware of .

    But I do like the isshin theory-

  2. #407
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member dex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Alternate Reality
    Country
    India
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    362
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D. Dragon View Post
    dex
    So you said I was speculating, when I said Isshin was a Shinigami and a Shinigami Captain, while the fact that he is a pure Shinigami is quite obvious, but now you are clearly speculating about the fact that Isshin used FGT. I don't deny the fact that he learned it. But to learn and to use is a way different thing. No matter how you look at it.
    shinigami ,captain and captain class are different...all captains and captains class are shinigami...but not all captain class shinigami are captains...and why would isshin learn FGT if he does not want to use it...this does not make sense...

    Quote Quote:
    And you are wrong about quiting being Shinigami as Isshin did, using Urahara's Gigai and Ichigo loosing his Shinigami powers using FGT. If you use FGT you loose Shinigami powers and you don't have options, it's not a voluntear act. Ichigo had to use it.
    so you believe that isshin did not had any reason to use it ? and about quit being a shinigami it could very well be a way of saying thoughts ...could mean he didn't even try to get his powers back after he lost them once...coz he was happy with his family and didn't need shinigami powers anymore...

    Quote Quote:
    Also Ichigo has a human body, so if he looses his powers, he will go back to become a normal human, while Isshin is Shinigami, so by using FGT he would loose his powers and dissapear.
    if isshin was just a shinigami soul and used FGT what would remain of him ? a normal soul...he won't disappear...not every soul is a shinigami...he would just have to settle in rukongai rather than inside ss(if he was a memebr of ss) :P

    Quote Quote:
    It's obvious that Isshin used Urahara's Gigai to live peaceful life to live with his wife and later his kids, that's why Urahara feared that he might blame him for possible decreasing of Isshin's power. But it's obvious that Isshin's power didn't decrease. It wasn't an act on Isshin's part. He prooved it in a fight against Aizen...
    this all is your speculation...which is not proved yet...you can strongly support it but then its not a proven fact until we are enlightened by Mr.Kubo himself...

    Quote Quote:
    kkck
    Thanks. So my point still stands. That for Vaizards or Isshin is crucial to use Gigai in order to interact with normal people.
    you just assuming that isshin also uses gigai...arent ya ? anyways for every spirit their needs to be a medium to interact with normal people...so its obvious atleast for vaizards...

    Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    @dex, maybe he belonged to the royal guards,and that's why they don't know him very well. although the reason may be another one,because the fact SS didn't recognize ichigo as isshin's relative makes me wonder of his role. yet,the thought of naruto comes to my mind : he was minato's son,and had the 4th hokage's wife's surname,but noone noticed that... I'm terrified by the possibility that kubo trolls in the same way ...
    i hope he does not pull naruto or yu yu hakusho here...the whole not recognizing kurosakis thing only made me think that they mite not be related to ss directly...

    Quote Originally Posted by hatsuharupeace View Post
    I don't know if anyone raised this before (I haven't had the chance to read through all 27 pages of posts...) but I find it fascinating that the 5 Squad Zero members have a combined power greater than the whole Gotei 13 put together. What I would be interested in finding out is whether the Gotei 13 assumption included Yamamoto or it didn't, and if it also did include Ichigo as well.
    g13 includes all 13 squads ...so yes yamaji included...
    ichigo is not considered as part of g13
    Last edited by dex; November 15, 2012 at 12:54 PM.

  3. #408
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United Nations
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,033
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Orihime's powers and how they work are shady sometimes. As Aizen said, her powers can reject events. Her powers fall into realms of God. To be honest, they confuse the heck out of me. We have seen her bringing dead back to life. I am talking about Menoly. May be it was a reason Yama's body was not found. May be they blew into nothingness or took it with them.
    Your post just gave me an idea- Since Bach stole CC bankai- then killed him- does this mean that Bach can raise CC from the dead and have him fight?? What if CC and ichigo are in for a battle down the road!!! that would be EPIC

  4. #409
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,101
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Some food for thought.

    Hikifune got promoted to Squad 0. That means, there was vacancy, right? But there wasn't any major incident, that would make a RG die. Isshin, anyone?

    About their strength. I think we'll get some SS vs RG friendly fight, something like a spar between Shunsui and that beatiful woman (he LOVES women, doesn't he? If she is Hikifune and they know each other...) to get comparison.
    they won't fight. the vandenreich might come back whenever they want,as far as we know... weakening kyoraku and a RG would just make things worse. they should wait for orihime's arrival to be healed,everyone.

    ---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    s
    i hope he does not pull naruto or yu yu hakusho here...the whole not recognizing kurosakis thing only made me think that they mite not be related to ss directly...
    that's why I fear that

  5. #410
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    714
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    Your post just gave me an idea- Since Bach stole CC bankai- then killed him- does this mean that Bach can raise CC from the dead and have him fight?? What if CC and ichigo are in for a battle down the road!!! that would be EPIC
    No. That would be LAME.

  6. #411
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Gourmet World
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,415
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    dex
    Quote Quote:
    shinigami ,captain and captain class are different...all captains and captains class are shinigami...but not all captain class shinigami are captains...and why would isshin learn FGT if he does not want to use it...this does not make sense...
    Ok, why learn Shikai or Bankai? The same answer is here - to grow a deeper bond with your Zan. You don't always need to use all you have. The same way Isshin showed his power against Aizen in their one on one fight. He didn't even use Shikai, not even talking about Bankai, so by your logic, why didn't he use it if he learned them? It's obvious - because he didn't need to.

    Quote Quote:
    so you believe that isshin did not had any reason to use it ? and about quit being a shinigami it could very well be a way of saying thoughts ...could mean he didn't even try to get his powers back after he lost them once...coz he was happy with his family and didn't need shinigami powers anymore...
    Of course. For now, until we know that he used it - he didn't use it. It's a simple rule of logic. To learn about something and to use it - that's absolutely different things. It is stated that he voluntearly quited being Shinigami, not that he lost his powers.

    Quote Quote:
    if isshin was just a shinigami soul and used FGT what would remain of him ? a normal soul...he won't disappear...not every soul is a shinigami...he would just have to settle in rukongai rather than inside ss(if he was a memebr of ss) :P
    You are assuming it again... First - normal soul can't get in or out of SS without a help of Shinigami. It's basics. Even Ichigo's friends had to rely on Urahara's help to do it and they had to convert themselves in spiritual forms to get their via Senkaimon...

    Quote Quote:
    this all is your speculation...which is not proved yet...you can strongly support it but then its not a proven fact until we are enlightened by Mr.Kubo himself...
    So you post your speculations about FGT and say that it's obvious and then tend to say that what I presented with the actual words of Urahara and Isshin from manga are my speculations? Ok. Let's not argue more, because I doubt we are going to get anywhere. If you even think that when I state that Isshin being a Shinigami and Shinigami Captain is my speculations, then why should we continue argueing?

    Quote Quote:
    you just assuming that isshin also uses gigai...arent ya ? anyways for every spirit their needs to be a medium to interact with normal people...so its obvious atleast for vaizards...
    You know, it's like maths... if a normal person can't see a Spiritual Being like Shinigami or Hollow, then to interact with them such being has to use Gigai... The same goes for Vaizards and Isshin as well. Don't you think it's logical?

  7. #412
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,791
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Seems like Royal Dimension is not another dimension, but somewhere freakin' high in SS.
    Could be both, a different dimension situated high above Soul Society.

  8. #413
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United Nations
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,033
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Could be both, a different dimension situated high above Soul Society.
    Ive always thought that the royal dimension was inside the moon. Like final fantasy II

    ---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    No. That would be LAME.
    No that would be awesome- the CC could talk shit and really rip into ichigo- I think the idea while unlikely has potential.

    so -
    dont hate. lol.

  9. #414
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,939
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Raizen View Post

    That's not technically true. I understand what you are saying but I think it is more that the writer merely didn't want to showcase their bankais at the time.
    Well good luck finding ANY manga based evidence to support that. The fact of the matter is that it came down to Yama getting ready to sacrifice himself and all of the other Captains/Vizards except Unohana, Byakuya, Zaraki, and Mayuri to kill Aizen. I'm fairy certain that if any of their Bankai could have defeated Aizen they would have gone that route instead of the route of saying lets all just sacrifice ourselves for the hell of it. Not to mention that it was painfully obvious that anyone under KS was done for regardless of how strong their power was. Aizen even admitted Yama was stronger, but so what?

    We all know that a straight up battle of raw power vs. raw power wasn't ever going to happen because Aizen had KS and to top it all off he himself never uttered the word Bankai. Aizen is living proof the having more raw power then someone doesn't guarantee you victory at all. Hence the reason i think why the Zero Division may fall into a similar category as Aizen in terms of possessing a combination of power + unique abilities and why Kyoraku stated their combined power surpassed that of the Gotei 13. We saw one guy take them all down, so five being able to do it isn't a stretch at all.

    "Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

  10. #415
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    South Korea
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,640
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    So the Royal palace is inside SS within a separate dimension? cool. So who's protecting the Soul King if the Zero Squad members are not there.....
    Squad -1

  11. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #416
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    @ Jorge

    Isshin is likely in permanent release state like Ichigo. He used Getsuga Tenshou against Aizen. So obviously he was in at least shikai...

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #417
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    @ Jorge

    Isshin is likely in permanent release state like Ichigo. He used Getsuga Tenshou against Aizen. So obviously he was in at least shikai...
    Ichigo used GT before being able to unlock his Shikai against the Gillian at Karakura town, although he used inconsciously

  15. #418
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    He shouted Getsuga Tenshou -___-

  16. #419
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    Morocco
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,538
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    He shouted Getsuga Tenshou -___-
    So what ? Again, we've seen Ichigo using GT without shouting the name three times : Against the Menos, against Urahara and against Renji, he only learned the name later on when he was training for his Bankai (and it was Ichigo himself who said that he was using it without knowing the name, and using inconsciously)

  17. #420
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    742
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    What does Ichigo using a technique subconsciously have to do with Isshin actively using Getsuga Tenshou? The mere fact that he shouted it out let you knew that he was choose to use and as a result had to be in at least shikai...

    The Menos wasn't attacked by GT...he wasn't even using his own shinigami powers at that time.

New Reply
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts