Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Why do I have the hunch that the hot lady on the right is actually a man? I'll keep thinking this until I see some bebws.

And the one on the far right is pretty muscular. Look closely.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member verseatyle's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm down to guess the ranks out of 0 Div. (in terms of power)

5- The Rose mashup w/ glasses
    4- Samurai looking dude
    3- Chubby chic who no one wants to be Hikifune
    2- The better looking chic who everyone wants to be Hikifune
    1- Fear the beard.

Doubt my prediction will be spot on but hey, I'll be happy if I get one of 'em right!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The captains looked unhappy because they haven't really recovered from the invasion, and now these guys arrive with a huge grin on their faces. The way Mayuri and Shinji put it, they must be extremely annoying to have around, which is extremely plausible looking at their faces.

Hell, if Isshin was past of them, then it's no surprise that he acts like a clown all the time.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

4. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Spoiler Discussion

I worry that we're going to have to endure some awful timeline contradictions, such as Isshin's past and Misaki's past. Plus, it makes no sense that Isshin understood that Aizen's evil, but thought that the Vizard were evil. I chalk that one up to a retcon as perhaps Kubo hadn't planned for the Vizard to be good as they were later made to be, so at the time that Isshin made that speech, the Vizard were going to be evil.

If Isshin was a member of the RG, and assuming we've been told the truth about there only ever being five members at a time, then we have a problem.

There is still the issue, regardless of anything, of no one commenting that they knew Isshin or anything. Not even Yama ever said anything. Yet, Isshin knew of Aizen and Aizen knew of Isshin, so...Isshin also knows Urahara and Yoruichi, as well as being good friends with Ryuuken. The focal point of Bleach really seems to be the TBTP arc, as we get Hikifune's promotion to the RG and the beginning of the events surrounding Aizen. Through TBTP, we get Urahara and Yoruichi being in Karakura Town, and then somehow some involvement with Ryuuken and apparently Isshin falling in love with a Quincy, perhaps Ryuuken's sister or Bach's niece, daughter, something. We'll find out.

Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

My complete rankings of the 5:

1 - Bald Bearded Mofo
    2 - Yakuza Face
    3 - Fat Lady
    4 - Mr Grin
    5 - The one I want to be Hikifune

The Bald Bearded Mofo reminds me of Yamamoto without the wrinkles and white hair.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    I worry that we're going to have to endure some awful timeline contradictions, such as Isshin's past and Misaki's past. Plus, it makes no sense that Isshin understood that Aizen's evil, but thought that the Vizard were evil.
    Where did Isshin say that the Vizards were evil?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Chapter 189 or so. He mentioned the Vaizados and how they got Hollow powers then disappeared from the radar. He said it as if they were criminals.

The "official" explanation was far from the truth though, and at one point where they arrived Yamamoto thought they were evil. After all, only Urahara and Aizen know what really happened back then.
    This might come in handy. Maybe one in more analysis to come:

The Thousand Year Blood War buildup and recap:
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post3091160

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    oh he had a flashback of "vizards." that his mind basically illustrated them generally evil and ruthless , who indulged in obtaining hollow powers since they were power hungry

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

I liked ichigo's bankai but i guess kubo is too lazy to repeatedly draw it since its so detailed

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Kuchikido's Avatar
    Country
    Casterly Rock
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter. I'm not worried about the Ichigo bankai thing, it is just something to slow down things a bit.

Altough I was hoping that Ginrei is with the Zero Squad, they are still interesting. I am sure, the fat chick is Hikifue, she seems like a nice mother / aunt and she would fit Hiyori. She is gonna be happy to see her again.

My guesses for their squad, that they left:

Fat lady - squad 12
    Samurai - squad 11
    The Beard - squad 10
    Older Soifon - squad 2
    Monkeyface - squad 7

Power levels:

The Beard - bearded guys always smash
    Samurai - he looks like he doesn't care, so he will fck up everybody
    Fat lady - surpriseeeeee mofo
    Monkeyface
    Older Soifon

It would be funny, if the Monkeyface guy would be Rose's dad, and Rose would just say in the beginning of the next chapter: Hey dad...

Also, I hope their Zanpakuto has some cool powers.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the yakuza looking dude is a kenpachi thats why kubo took zaraki out of the picture so that the yakuza dude stands out a bit

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I will join this
    1 - young Gouken
    2 - Chyokusenbancho's horse
    3 - The Akimichi (Hikifune )
    4 - Yoruichi's mother?
    5 - The love/rose mashup man
    Last edited by zimbardo; November 14, 2012 at 04:18 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    The obvious solution is to simply ask Orihime to reject the fact that his bankai is broken. Then she should proceed to reject Yamamoto's death and fix the entire Bleachverse.
    Dude did you read the chapter at all? Mayuri just said even if ichigo were to be healed his sword wont be reverse like komamura, And orihime is not capable of rejecting items or wounds that surpass her own powers, and we all know ichigo is 100x stronger than orihime and if she were to ever want to reject his sword being broken shes gonna need at least as much reitsu as ichigo.

Quote Quote:
    1000 years, thorn.

Well, Hikifune was promoted to the RG right before the events of TBTP (it's why the 12th Division has a vacancy which Urahara proceeds to fill), so unless Hikifune magically surpassed Yama, I doubt it. I think it's more that the five RG could handle the 12 regular Captains and then the five of them together could beat Yama, not that they're each more powerful than Yama
    That is a simple answer man, maybe the Zero squad are all older than 1000 years so yamas speech does not apply to them, he did say no shinigami born in the last 1000years is stronger than me, so i guess teh Zero squad was there long before that.

Quote Quote:
    I wonder if the "wall" actually protects SS from the RG. The RG don't have to be "good" or anything. It could be argued that the reason that the Captains aren't happy about seeing the RG is that the RG always intimidate them or treat them like trash.

There could be some form of ultimate punishment/penalty/payment for the involvement of the RG, perhaps as the power source for their transport, wherein a Captain is sacrificed when the RG come to SS.

It's just a thought, but the Captains did look oddly unhappy in a situation where they should be being bailed out and therefore at least happier than before.
    The wall is actually from the King realms and it drops down to SS in emergency situations.

The Real question now is, Who the hell is ISshin, In this chapter it said that there are only 5 members to Zero Squad so who in the world is Isshin seriously

Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Torran View Post
    Chapter 189 or so. He mentioned the Vaizados and how they got Hollow powers then disappeared from the radar. He said it as if they were criminals.

The "official" explanation was far from the truth though, and at one point where they arrived Yamamoto thought they were evil. After all, only Urahara and Aizen know what really happened back then.
    Oh, you're referring to this: http://www.mangareader.net/94-642-11...apter-188.html

NEVER take a translation for granted. In Japanese, "criminal" is a word similar to the one we use for "rogue" or "fugitive". Isshin probably said something along the lines of that.

So yeah, Isshin probably never thought they were evil in the original print.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    And orihime is not capable of rejecting items or wounds that surpass her own powers, and we all know ichigo is 100x stronger than orihime and if she were to ever want to reject his sword being broken shes gonna need at least as much reitsu as ichigo.
    Not that I want Orihime to reject his sword back to whole again - isn't Yamamoto also 100x stronger than her, and Johann Bach stated that Yamamoto didn't want to use her to regain his arm (suggesting that she could have).
    Infinite RAGE!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I didnt get what Kyoraku meant about the Seireitei gates being open before. Can someone explain it to me? SOmething about where the king resides? Pleas help me out.

All five of them combined > than all the 13 squads? or Just one of them is greater than all the 13 squads? I don't buy it. In the TBTP arc, it was said that Hiyori's captain was promoted. If RG is indeed stronger than the 12 squads, wouldn't it have made more sense if Yamamoto was the promoted and not Hikufune? (Unless, aside from holding the position of CC, Hikifune is really stronger than Yama thus earning a spot in the Zero Squad.

New Reply
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast