Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Kubo trolls magnificently again. Squad 0 looks completely ridiculous. I wonder if the one on the far left is actually a dude. Wouldn't put it past Kubo.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

why is it ridiculous? the 5 of them can surpass the gotei 13although I hope yamamoto is not included!!!he is the strongest! no way those guys can defeat him!not even aizen could.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

These guys as a whole could probably defeat Yamamoto, but individually I doubt that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted zerocooldx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Wasn't Zangetsu's handle cut by Urahara back then, only for Ichigo to activate his Shikai, or was it just the sword's guard ? Well, yeah, normally Byakuya shouldn't be able to use his Zanpakuto by Mayuri's words, but pretty sure Kubo will change his mind somehow
    Well i think Urahara also cut off a part of the blade as well as the handle/guard, but that Zanpakuto technically wasn't Zangetsu until after Ichigo heard his name and then the sword completely changed and became new. Unfortunately i don't think that applies to Zanpakuto that already have a Shikai. On a side note i wonder how Zaraki repaired his Zanpakuto after it broke against Ichigo. I can see it now...

Zaraki: "Hey ugly, (referring to Mayuri) how do i fix this broken thing!?"

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    why is it ridiculous? the 5 of them can surpass the gotei 13although I hope yamamoto is not included!!!he is the strongest! no way those guys can defeat him!not even aizen could.
    But Aizen kind of did defeat all of the Gotei 13 including Yama. I mean if any of them believed that their Bankai could defeat Aizen then they would have used it. The point is that Aizen couldn't be defeated with just raw power, Ichigo not included obviously. The Royal Guard could be Shinigami that also fall into that category. They all may posses very unique abilities that can't be overcome through sheer power alone. They gotta be special in someway right?

"Upon the back of his body not a wound of retreat scars it."
    One Piece is a series created by a genius, it's a masterpiece, it's like a fine wine, it only gets better with time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the guy in the middle. He's like a dwarf from WoW that likes to get drunk and laugh at the most silly things. A fatherly type.

I hope he'll replace Yamamoto.

Also are these chars based on a certain era or country? Quincies are german, but what are these guys?

Actually he reminds me of this guy:

I bet he loves alcohol and has a "drunken style"
    Last edited by Notak; November 14, 2012 at 03:51 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Some people need to re-read this page http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/27723931/7
    You can repair a Zanpakuto in shikai state by simply merging reiastu & reishi into the Zanpakuto. Ichigo did this when he fought Kenpachi.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Some people need to re-read this page http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/27723931/7
    You can repair a Zanpakuto in shikai state by simply merging reiastu & reishi into the Zanpakuto. Ichigo did this when he fought Kenpachi.
    Yeah but not Bankai, the thing is, Mayuri's Bankai got destroyed (if we don't count the self destruction thing agains Szayel) by Ishida, pierced in half, and yet Mayuri managed to get it back all together, also Renji's bankai after his fight with Byakuya seemed fine too, and even the damage it sustained against IlForte didn't have an impact

It feels a bit of an asspull honestly, just to make Ichigo rely on his Quincy powers a bit

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Necron's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, none of the disigns are unique to be honest.
    The woman on the left looks like Madame Aroma from Majora's Mask http://zeldawiki.org/images/thumb/6/...adameAroma.png
    The second guy is basicly your typical Yakuza Samurai, someone you'd see in samurai champloo.
    The guy in the middle is a tank, like Yammi or the Quincy dude Captain Commander anihilated with one swing of his sword.
    4th Person is a sexy lady, just like any of the others that run around in the Bleach universe, looks like the mother of Yoruichi and Soifon.
    And the last one looks like he is the muscular brother of this guy http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/495/4

However, I have to give Kubo props for the pacing this time. Quick and to the point, just the way I like it.

I couldn't care less if Ichigo lost his Bankai, in fact I'm all for it. Most boring character in the Manga, and the less screen time he gets the better.
    Right now I'm curious about the 0 Devision.

But if you seriously think about it, the statement "they are stronger than the Gotai 13 combined" could just mean they're weaker than Aizen.
    My Deviant Art
    But don't expect any Manga drawing here, haven't done that in a long time.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darth Executor's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    I said they LOOK ridiculous. If you need to be explained why then you're beyond hope.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Epic chapter. Kon's re-entrance was priceless. The title of the chapter made me so pumped, reminded me of when Kishi named his chapter
    Spoiler show
    , although my reaction to that was very different. The Zero Squad do look pretty wacky, but that's a good thing. Most of their designs are very different except for the guy on the far right, he looks exactly like Love....The middle guy looks like the leader, I could see him paling aroud with Yamamoto, they both got that old badass look going on. I think Kirio Hikifune is the fat one.....it'll be interesting to see how all of them fight, but especially her since this is the first fat lady in Bleach who can fight lol.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Regret's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

After seeing the varied appearance of the Royal Guard members I'm very curious as to how diverse their powers might be. If Kubo goes the route of their powers being extensions of their looks then I wouldn't be surprised if the woman on the left has skills that seem goofy at first but are deceptively effective in a fight. Otherwise it'd be interesting to have someone with a zanpakuto ability outside of their appearance stereotype. It'd be great to have a demonstration soon but I'm guessing it might be a while before any more serious battles break out.

O fragments of light, strike down mine enemy!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The Yakuza guy and Kenpachi need to fight. It would be epic. He kind of looks like one of the guys with Divisions Yamamoto in Bachs speech.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Actually he reminds me of this guy:

I bet he loves alcohol and has a "drunken style"
    Nah, he's obviously Chang.

16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

zangetsu being broken is a good thing.It is time for a child born in darkness to pickup some bow and arrows and just go for it

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    zangetsu being broken is a good thing.It is time for a child born in darkness to pickup some bow and arrows and just go for it
    Oh pls ^_^ Like hell that would happen.

New Reply
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast