Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    Yeah but wouldn't Urahara have at least mentioned it to Ichigo during his bankai training? I assume that if Mayuri knows something Urahara must know as well. Maybe that's unfair but I mean that is a MAJOR weakness for a bankai, that it loses a significant amount of power if broken. You would think it would have at least been brought up by someone somewhere. Even the Zan should know that if it's broken the power won't be the same. I would think a Zan would let it's owner know "Hey don't ever let me get broken cause then I will lose a shit ton of my power...just saying"

Like someone mentioned perhaps this is a way that will get Ichigo to use more of his Quincy powers.
    You mean during his shikai training? Kisuke wasn't there when Ichigo was doing his bankai training. With it being a rare situation, I don't think there would have been much reasons for a warning if the odds were so low of it happening.

Or it could be a way for him to gain a new bankai and abilities, in addition to possible Quincy powers.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tygulopk View Post
    who could be a traitor?
    Kon
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deadsuit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    Kon
    lol i was gonna say Kon too hah

Isshin looks like he would fit right in w Zero Squad, goofy but strong as hell and he was clearly a captain of ONE of the divisions.. Too bad he's been hiding his haori's emblem lol.

And i can't complain about anything seeing as Kubo just showed us the RG, but wtf is goin on in Hueco Mundo, maybe one of these new buttholes killed Kirge/saved Urahara and he is with them. Prob not tho.
    And everyone better have a chat with or keep an eye on Aizen with the King unprotected, maybe this is what he's been waiting for/why he didnt join VR
    Last edited by deadsuit; November 15, 2012 at 01:30 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by deadsuit View Post
    Great minds think a like

Isshin looks like he would fit right in w Zero Squad, goofy but strong as hell and he was clearly a captain of ONE of the divisions.. Too bad he's been hiding his haori's emblem lol.

And i can't complain about anything seeing as Kubo just showed us the RG, but wtf is goin on in Hueco Mundo, maybe one of these new buttholes killed Kirge/saved Urahara and he is with them. Prob not tho.
    And everyone better have a chat with or keep an eye on Aizen with the King unprotected, maybe this is what he's been waiting for/why he didnt join VR
    What if they choose the RG because of their goofy personality as well as their power, for all we know the soul king is just a boy who wants funny people around (and I dont think Aizen fits the bill :P )

Maybe beardy's Zan are his beads (constant release)
    Last edited by bleach fan 101; November 15, 2012 at 03:00 AM.
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

But for this Aizen needs the Soul Key which IIRC he wanted to make in soul society, so i think Soul King is pretty much safe for now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member deadsuit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

idk, maybe the Soul Key/Ouken was only needed to bypass the RG, or he can just take that Tenchuren deal the 5 RG came down in back up there.. Who knows, the King is unguarded right now, Aizen's gotta have something in mind. Plus hes cooler than Bach so i hope he returns

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Stzake's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

What will happen if Ichigo turn off the bankai? Zangetsu still be broken or not?

However, there are 6 pillars but we have 5 shinigami in RG. I don't know that am i reading into it to much but if these pillars have meaning like each one resemble RG members, isshin can be one of them in the back.
    Last edited by Stzake; November 15, 2012 at 03:17 AM.
    '

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Alderney
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stzake View Post
    What will happen if Ichigo turn off the bankai? Zangetsu still be broken or not?

However, there are 6 pillars but we have 5 shinigami in RG. I don't know that am i reading into it to much but if these pillars have meaning like each one resemble RG members, isshin can be one of them in the back.
    True, but why do they all take one if there is one for each?

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Am I the only feeling that the recent events haven't affected ZD? They don't look sad or anything. Anyone else get the same impression from them?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is logical to conclude that Shunsui meant each member of the Gotei 13, from the weakest shinigami to Yamamoto Genryusai, combined is weaker than Squad 0.

This may seem too much when we have seen Yamamoto's bankai and what it is capable of. But we have yet to see the powers of each of the 5 Squad 0 members.
    Afterall, if Yamamoto is indeed the strongest, even stronger than any of the members of Squad 0, then why did the Soul King not promote him to Squad 0?
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I think it is logical to conclude that Shunsui meant each member of the Gotei 13, from the weakest shinigami to Yamamoto Genryusai, combined is weaker than Squad 0.

This may seem too much when we have seen Yamamoto's bankai and what it is capable of. But we have yet to see the powers of each of the 5 Squad 0 members.
    Afterall, if Yamamoto is indeed the strongest, even stronger than any of the members of Squad 0, then why did the Soul King not promote him to Squad 0?
    I think because they need the powerful and strongest shinigami to lead Gotei 13 and if im not mistaken yamaji itself created gotei 13 and of course he will lead them.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Stzake's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

What if Aizen was know that hikufune will get preferment? And get her under his illusion?
    '

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

idk, maybe the Soul Key/Ouken was only needed to bypass the RG, or he can just take that Tenchuren deal the 5 RG came down in back up there.. Who knows, the King is unguarded right now, Aizen's gotta have something in mind. Plus hes cooler than Bach so i hope he returns
    I agree with you on him being cooler part , Well IIRC Key was required to enter in the realm of soul king , so he had to face RG for sure, dont know what he was thinking that he can take on all five of them , or may be he didnt have the idea of their powers, but then again If Shusui knows about them so do Aizen i think.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member espadaboyzz's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

So what happened to soul key after Yamaji died? So far i read a long ago, only captain Commander know where the soul key and pass it generation by generation.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by espadaboyzz View Post
    So what happened to soul key after Yamaji died? So far i read a long ago, only captain Commander know where the soul key and pass it generation by generation.
    Well wasnt yamamoto first CC, so how can he pass the key generation by generation ???

New Reply
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast