Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Well wasnt yamamoto first CC, so how can he pass the key generation by generation ???
    he wasn't, he was the one to make the G13, not the first

Also I think that the RG know where the oukken is (they may have seals surrounding it)
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    he wasn't, he was the one to make the G13, not the first

Also I think that the RG know where the oukken is (they may have seals surrounding it)
    Maybe Yamamoto was under another shinigami before prior to the founding of Gotei 13, over 1000 years ago...
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Shiro Tsuki's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Duh the first woman is obviously Hikifune...
    Quite appalling to hear what kind of adjectives are being used to describe her -_-
    I have a feeling that her body weight won't determine her powers...
    And it is way too early to rank them...

I find these characters very intriguing!
    1st - She could be very powerful! Obviously seems maternal -
    2nd - He might be originally from the 11th Sqad - Seems like 'metal n steel' kind of guy...
    3rd - Notice those beads he has around his neck - Could be related to Omaeda for all we know!
    4th - She seems like the archetype cold strong geisha-beauty! Kinda like Soifon when I first saw her...(Now look what Soifon became 0_o)
    5th - Oh! He reeks of crazy! *_*

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

People, Yama isn't the strongest Shinigami ever and isn't the only Captain Commander.

He is the strongest in the last 1000 years! That's a big differense.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v44/c394/7.html

He founded Gotei 1000 years ago, but before that there were other Shinigamis who were stronger than him and were other leaders...

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Guys. If Yamamoto founded Gotei 13 1000 years ago, and he was the Captain Commander for 1000 years, then there was no other Captain Commander of Gotei 13 until now.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait a sec!!! Something's just clicked!!!...

Right, we know that the RG is composed of 5 super-elite captains (whose level compared to an average captain is probably the same as that of an average captain compared to a non-seated Shinigami). One of these super-elite captains, Hikifune, got promoted to the RG just over 100 years ago whilst Aizen was a vice-captain.

It's recently been made clear that Aizen still has his powers (either that, or he's regained them at some point); probably not in the form of a Zanpakutou, but he manifested them somehow in order to confuse JuhaBach. In the TBTP arc, Shunsui and Hirako were both subject to Aizen's KS; it's probably safe to assume that ALL the captains at that point had witnessed the KS ritual. See what I'm getting at here?...
    Predictions
    • Quincies become latent Shinigami when they die, meaning Yhwach is the progenitor of the Shinigami too.
    • The star and name "Quincy" refers to the 5 Royal Guards and the Soul King; this originates in Yhwach wanting to overthrow him.
    • The final battle within the Seireitei will be between Zaraki and Haschwalth.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

IIRC we have seen a pic of hikifune some where in bleach manga, dont know it was fan made or made by kubo...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lee.J.Baxter
    Wait a sec!!! Something's just clicked!!!...

Right, we know that the RG is composed of 5 super-elite captains (whose level compared to an average captain is probably the same as that of an average captain compared to a non-seated Shinigami). One of these super-elite captains, Hikifune, got promoted to the RG just over 100 years ago whilst Aizen was a vice-captain.

It's recently been made clear that Aizen still has his powers (either that, or he's regained them at some point); probably not in the form of a Zanpakutou, but he manifested them somehow in order to confuse JuhaBach. In the TBTP arc, Shunsui and Hirako were both subject to Aizen's KS; it's probably safe to assume that ALL the captains at that point had witnessed the KS ritual. See what I'm getting at here?...

Whoa!This I like ! Though I do feel like it ain't plausible because after his sword crumbled,all effects of KS had vanished...so even if Kirifune was under KS,after Aizen was sealed she wasn't anymore under the effects...(even Kyouraku was under KS in TPTB lol).Then again,even if by some miracle Kirifune is under KS,I doubt the other RG wouldn't have noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge D.Dragon
    People, Yama isn't the strongest Shinigami ever and isn't the only Captain Commander.

He is the strongest in the last 1000 years! That's a big differense.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v44/c394/7.html

He founded Gotei 1000 years ago, but before that there were other Shinigamis who were stronger than him and were other leaders...
    I also like this,nice reminder.But there is still a very interesting question IMO,if Yama-jii founded the Gotei 13 1000 years ago,exactly WHAT were the other Captain-Commanders prior to this ? I mean,now,Yama-jii was Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13,and we have normal captains of divisions,but if prior to Yama-jii there were no divisions what were they Captain-Commander of ? (Captain-Commander of Soul Society / Captain-Commander of the ...[whatever it was]).What I'm trying to say is that before the Gotei 13 were founded by Yama-jii,there was still the function of Captain-Commander,yet there were no divisions,hence there couldn't have been captains?Or maybe they were under another form of organization?There were previous leaders,but not of divisions,and it confuses me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
    Ok. Guys. If Yamamoto founded Gotei 13 1000 years ago, and he was the Captain Commander for 1000 years, then there was no other Captain Commander of Gotei 13 until now.
    But Yama-jii said he is not the first Captain-Commander,so exactly what were the previous Captain-Commanders commanding ? (lol)

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll do it slower this time.
    • Yamamoto founded the Gotei 13 1000 years ago.
    • Yamamoto was the Captain Commander of Gotei 13 for 1000 years.

So there was only ONE CC of the Gotei 13 since its founding: Yamamoto Genryusai.

The key word here is Gotei 13. If there was no Gotei 13, then there is no CC of Gotei 13.

So let us go back further than 1000 years.

What was the group of cold-blooded shinigamis where Yamamoto was part of? And was it lead by Yamamoto as well?

Based on Juha Bach's words, the "Divisions" was the earliest/first form of the Gotei 13. And Yamamoto lead it. So it cannot be this group.
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; November 15, 2012 at 06:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    Dude did you read the chapter at all? Mayuri just said even if ichigo were to be healed his sword wont be reverse like komamura, And orihime is not capable of rejecting items or wounds that surpass her own powers, and we all know ichigo is 100x stronger than orihime and if she were to ever want to reject his sword being broken shes gonna need at least as much reitsu as ichigo.
    Dude, did you even reach Bleach?
    Not to be rude here but i'll butt in between the two of you. You shouldn't state that to someone when your facts are pure fantasy and made up from forum assumptions rather than manga facts...

Here is your crystal clear proof that Orihime can heal someone waaaay stronger than herself.
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/511/9
    http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/511/10

I still remember when the theory floated around about Orihime not being able to heal someone stronger than her, due to the injury Ichigo got from Ulq back in the HM arc causing Orihime trouble... but come on, it's not fact, it could be be something else, and don't state theoris as facts especially when they turn out flat wrong as this one.

Have a nice day, and don't stomp over other people like that next time with assumptions stated as facts

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
    As for the Zero Squad... I like them all so far, more or less, execept ..... except..... OMG!!! Those eyes of the bald guy creeps the heck out of me!!!
    Like a cold running down my back...
    Either he better not be the assigned leader for the group, or he better have more normal eyes next chapter, in fact, I'll predict that he'll have more normal eyes, or I'll go creep my self out next chapter

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as Orihime can not heal people who are stronger then her, that isnt even an assumption... Unless you think that Grimmjow and Orihime are on the same level of strength or even that grimjow is weaker then her.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    hiyori never said she was cute...and fatty is more suitable as mother figure and looks most graceful among all (overall first impression) ...i would rather prefer fatty with good personality than another bitch like soi fon here...hope senior soi fon does not have personality like her...cant tolerate another one of her kind...
    hyori did say that,when she claimed that rikio was better than urahara.anyway didn't isshin leave SS 20 years ago? If he were a RG,then rikio is not the last one promoted. Isshin was either a RG or hitsugaya's previous captain

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

mattiaildivino
    Where did you get that?
    It was never stated. It was only stated that Isshin quited being Shinigami 20 years ago. And that's a different thing. He wanted to live a peaceful life with his wife and children, thus Urahara made a gigai for him. That's why he couldn't protect his wife back, when she was killed as it was seemingly the same type of Gigai that Urahara gave to Rukia. Thus Urahara asked to not blame him if Isshin decreased his power, but Isshin answered, that he didn't loose anything and even if he did, he wouldn't have blamed Urahara.

18. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Orihime's powers and how they work are shady sometimes. As Aizen said, her powers can reject events. Her powers fall into realms of God. To be honest, they confuse the heck out of me. We have seen her bringing dead back to life. I am talking about Menoly. May be it was a reason Yama's body was not found. May be they blew into nothingness or took it with them.

In connection with the recent chapter, I am not sure if she can help with Ichigo's shattered zanpktou. Going by Aizen's word of ''rejection of events", its not impossible. If she could have helped, I suppose Mayuri wont have missed the possibility.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted hatsuharupeace's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Orihime's powers and how they work are shady sometimes. As Aizen said, her powers can reject events. Her powers fall into realms of God. To be honest, they confuse the heck out of me. We have seen her bringing dead back to life. I am talking about Menoly. May be it was a reason Yama's body was not found. May be they blew into nothingness or took it with them.

In connection with the recent chapter, I am not sure if she can help with Ichigo's shattered zanpktou. Going by Aizen's word of ''rejection of events", its not impossible. If she could have helped, I suppose Mayuri wont have missed the possibility.
    Rejection of time and space, I think. Aizen, I think, is right in saying that her ability is paramount, and that it has too many possibilities for it's uses, which is probably why Kubo hasn't really elaborated on its uses that much. From the way she initially struggled with Ichigo's wound after he fought with Ulquiorra, I think it's more-so her mental state which determines the strength of her abilities; she was highly unstable from seeing Ichigo almost dead. In terms of Ichigo's zanpaktou, I think she will be able to heal it, but knowing Kubo, it'll come with a price. The reason why Mayuri never mentioned the possibility is because even he doesn't fully comprehend her abilities, so like any scientist, they would immediate reject (HAHA PUN.) the notion of her skills.

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast