Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member epiczeroxxi's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

What happened to the other overwhelming shinigamis who fought alongside yama 1000 years ago? Could they have died against serious threats SS faced in the past millennium? Isshin is obviously at yama's level or higher judging by his fight against Aizen. I support the theory that he lost his power using FGT as he was using a normal gigai. In addition, it seems quincies are immortal so maybe Masaki was Juha's daughter who also lost her power for some reason and never tried to get them back in order to live peacefuly with her family.iI hope for a TBTP arc soon.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    What does Ichigo using a technique subconsciously have to do with Isshin actively using Getsuga Tenshou? The mere fact that he shouted it out let you knew that he was choose to use and as a result had to be in at least shikai...

The Menos wasn't attacked by GT...he wasn't even using his own shinigami powers at that time.
    So lemme get you straight, you're saying that Ichigo using inconsciously GT against the Menos (and the sudden variation of his strength was the proof that he began having access to his real powers, in the same fashion as he did against Renji the first time they met) while not knowing nothing about his Shikai doesn't count ? You said that because Isshin shouted " Getsuga Tenshou ", then he must be in his Shikai while I gave you proofs of Ichigo using it without Shikai, and with his Shikai without even shouting it... Also, the mere fact that Isshin showed up with just a regular Katana is the proof that he didn't use Shikai nor does he's like Ichigo/Kenpachi (both their Zanpakutos are far from looking like normal Katanas)

Unless we hear Isshin say the command word for his Zanpakuto, or his Zanpakuto changing, or again saying that he's in a released state all the time, then it is just his regular Zanpakuto

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    So lemme get you straight, you're saying that Ichigo using inconsciously GT against the Menos (and the sudden variation of his strength was the proof that he began having access to his real powers, in the same fashion as he did against Renji the first time they met) while not knowing nothing about his Shikai doesn't count ? You said that because Isshin shouted " Getsuga Tenshou ", then he must be in his Shikai while I gave you proofs of Ichigo using it without Shikai, and with his Shikai without even shouting it... Also, the mere fact that Isshin showed up with just a regular Katana is the proof that he didn't use Shikai nor does he's like Ichigo/Kenpachi (both their Zanpakutos are far from looking like normal Katanas)

Unless we hear Isshin say the command word for his Zanpakuto, or his Zanpakuto changing, or again saying that he's in a released state all the time, then it is just his regular Zanpakuto
    I can't believe this is even an argument. We know the name of Isshin's zanpakutou. We saw him use Ichigo's shikai technique. To assume that Isshin had shikai activated when he used Getsuga Tenshou makes a lot more sense than the alternative.

And it makes more sense because that's how every other shinigami ever in the series has used a shikai attack.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    I can't believe this is even an argument. We know the name of Isshin's zanpakutou. We saw him use Ichigo's shikai technique. To assume that Isshin had shikai activated when he used Getsuga Tenshou makes a lot more sense than the alternative.

And it makes more sense because that's how every other shinigami ever in the series has used a shikai attack.
    So Hitsugaya's using ice techniques too back at the Fullbring arc means that he had his Shikai activated... while it wasn't ? Or Yamamoto using fire to obliterate Ayon while he didn't release his Shikai ?

I gave proofs, you gave nothing, so how am I saying doesn't make sense ?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    who says that proved that he was captain...has it ever been mentioned that what isshin was wearing is a captain hiori ?? it could be related to quincy...some past thing of his wife...quincy wear white...even research and dept people wear white ...the only thing isshin says about himself is that he is a captain class shinigami...that does not imply that he was a captain...even ichigo is captain class shinigami but not captain...
    This is Isshin's "white cloth" (since you insist that it isn't confirmed it is a captain's haori):
    Spoiler show

This is a Gotei 13 captain's haori:
    Spoiler show

Could be related to Quincy? Are you kidding me?

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Duniak View Post
    Some food for thought.

Hikifune got promoted to Squad 0. That means, there was vacancy, right? But there wasn't any major incident, that would make a RG die. Isshin, anyone?

About their strength. I think we'll get some SS vs RG friendly fight, something like a spar between Shunsui and that beatiful woman (he LOVES women, doesn't he? If she is Hikifune and they know each other...) to get comparison.
    Hmm, possible. Although you'd think Isshin left SS after the Quincy Massacre like 200-300 years earlier. Or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBankai View Post
    Your post just gave me an idea- Since Bach stole CC bankai- then killed him- does this mean that Bach can raise CC from the dead and have him fight?? What if CC and ichigo are in for a battle down the road!!! that would be EPIC
    Interesting, but Yama didn't get killed by his own bankai, so he shouldn't technically be a part of its resurrection thing.
    Ichigo is more likely to face the bankai itself, I think

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

When did Ichigo ever use GT against a Menos while using Rukai's powers? Are we talking about this? http://www.mangapanda.com/94-503-19/...hapter-49.html
    Who said it was GT? It could just be a simple Kenatsu or a simple attack.

Just to point out, Zanpakuto (in it's shikai state) or a Zanpakuto attack doesn't need to be to be called in order to function but when a Zanpakuto attack is called, the power is greater.

Also Isshin's Zanpakuto's name is Engetsu.

Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    When did Ichigo ever use GT against a Menos while using Rukai's powers? Are we talking about this? http://www.mangapanda.com/94-503-19/...hapter-49.html

Just to point out, Zanpakuto (in it's shikai state) or a Zanpakuto attack doesn't need to be to be called in order to function but when a Zanpakuto attack is called, the power is greater.

Also Isshin's Zanpakuto's name is Engetsu.
    Oh ok, Kennatsu... Back when he barely had access to his powers, couldn't defeat a Lieutenant with a Limiter on him, yes Kennatsu ofc

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh ok, Kennatsu... Back when he barely had access to his powers, couldn't defeat a Lieutenant with a Limiter on him, yes Kennatsu ofc
    What exactly are you trying to prove? A menos shot a cero at him, Ichigo activated his reiatsu while the cero is still being shot & blasted the menos? Which part of that was a GT? Where did GT come from in that?

Also a Kenatsu is what any & every shinigami can do. It is merely swinging the pressure of the sword. That's it!

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So Hitsugaya's using ice techniques too back at the Fullbring arc means that he had his Shikai activated... while it wasn't ? Or Yamamoto using fire to obliterate Ayon while he didn't release his Shikai ?

I gave proofs, you gave nothing, so how am I saying doesn't make sense ?
    . . .
    Yes.
    They had their shikai activated.

Look back at the Byakuya/Renji fight.
    It is heavily implied (pretty much said) that if you achieve bankai, you can release shikai without using the command.
    Last edited by Exodi; November 15, 2012 at 05:48 PM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    . . .
    Yes.
    They had their shikai activated.

Look back at the Byakuya/Renji fight.
    It is heavily implied (pretty much said) that if you achieve bankai, you can release shikai without using the command.
    I don't understand why we are going back to this in the 516th chapter.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member notBowen's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Pretty sure it's Getsuga before he was able to aim it as described here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v19/c161/6.html

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Saint Markus's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo fighting with a broken sword, would actually be cool. Like the one dude from the movie "Hero" who fought with a broken sword as well.

Am I the only one that was excited about Kon's return in this week's chapter?. WTF People, he's the "King of New York".

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Notak View Post
    Interesting, but Yama didn't get killed by his own bankai, so he shouldn't technically be a part of its resurrection thing.
    Ichigo is more likely to face the bankai itself, I think
    He'd need some effing major powerups to even stand even with that thing, let alone surpass and defeat it.

I get the feeling Hitsugaya will face Zanka no Tachi not Ichigo.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sky Render's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Where is the argument? Isshin used a zanpakuto technique without saying the name of his zanpakuto, or even without going shikai, because he can. Many other characters in Bleach have done this before, Ichigo included. This is a sterile debate.

23. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast