Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Render View Post
    Where is the argument? Isshin used a zanpakuto technique without saying the name of his zanpakuto, or even without going shikai, because he can. Many other characters in Bleach have done this before, Ichigo included. This is a sterile debate.
    It is indeed a fruitless discussion. Why are we going back to the basics the late in the manga?

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by notBowen View Post
    Pretty sure it's Getsuga before he was able to aim it as described here: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v19/c161/6.html
    You can look up that I've said it could be an ordinary attack or a Kenatsu. The menos shot a cero & while that cero is still being shot http://www.mangapanda.com/94-503-18/...hapter-49.html Ichigo (releashing huge reiastu) gave the menos a piece of his own medicine by doing a simple attack.

At any rate it wasn't a GT because a GT was Zangetsu's tech & Ichigo with Rukai's power never awakened Zangetsu yet.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by StarkPoseidon View Post
    He'd need some effing major powerups to even stand even with that thing, let alone surpass and defeat it.

I get the feeling Hitsugaya will face Zanka no Tachi not Ichigo.
    Hitsugayas's bankai cannot even maintain its composition in the face of Zanka no Tachi but you now feel he can go toe to toe with it? Against an opponent at Bach's level? Yeah, not really.
    Ichigo will learn to control Blut Vene...and given his massive reiatsu, it is likely his defence will be up there with the best of them, certainly enough to take on Zanka no Tachi when the time is right
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Markus View Post
    Am I the only one that was excited about Kon's return in this week's chapter?. WTF People, he's the "King of New York".
    KON = King Of Newyork

Or I guess it's KONY now

He'd need some effing major powerups to even stand even with that thing, let alone surpass and defeat it.

I personally doubt Hitsugaya could ever do anything, usually Ichigo is the one doing the impossible...like the power he had vs Aizen, that could stop Yama's bankai I think.
    Hell (pun), Hitsugaya's bankai ceases to exist as long as Yama's is activated.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I wasn't expecting that from Zero Division. I thought there'd be around 2 dozen members or so...

So I guess that means getting the promotion is all about strength. The 5 of them together outweigh the Gotei 13, presumably including Yama? I would guess that means each one is around as strong as Aizen, but I suspect one of them may even outdo Yama, since in his own words no one stronger than him has appeared in over 1000 years - I get the feeling he meant that literally, and someone who actually surpassed him came around all that time ago. My guess is that it's the beardy guy.
    I quite like those designs, too. Some of them aren't what I expected, but that's quite cool I think. I can't wait to see the fat lady in action, haha.

I wonder what the Vandenreich's strategy is here. Only Bach is capable of squaring up to one of these guys, from what we've seen. Maybe some of the Sternritter will turn out to be real powerhouses when they go all out. Or maybe they'll just have to gang up on individual Royal Guard members.

Interesting stuff on broken Bankais. I quite like it, actually, it adds a new element of danger to battles.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

uh, but it belongs to Juha Bach now; and there is no way Hitsugaya will defeat Juha. and for God's sake, i don't want to even see Hitsugaya vs Juha.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member StarkPoseidon's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    uh, but it belongs to Juha Bach now; and there is no way Hitsugaya will defeat Juha. and for God's sake, i don't want to even see Hitsugaya vs Juha.
    I really don't know what kinda shit I was on what I wrote that....I'd completely forgotten that his bankai actually melted when ZnT was not even in the same 100m range...

But it's still really hard for me to fathom Ichigo going up against ZnT and Bach. It's almost like going up against 2 Yamamotos...it's hard to fathom, unless he uses his "FGT mode" again.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    Well, I wasn't expecting that from Zero Division. I thought there'd be around 2 dozen members or so...

So I guess that means getting the promotion is all about strength. The 5 of them together outweigh the Gotei 13, presumably including Yama? I would guess that means each one is around as strong as Aizen, but I suspect one of them may even outdo Yama, since in his own words no one stronger than him has appeared in over 1000 years - I get the feeling he meant that literally, and someone who actually surpassed him came around all that time ago. My guess is that it's the beardy guy.
    I quite like those designs, too. Some of them aren't what I expected, but that's quite cool I think. I can't wait to see the fat lady in action, haha.

I wonder what the Vandenreich's strategy is here. Only Bach is capable of squaring up to one of these guys, from what we've seen. Maybe some of the Sternritter will turn out to be real powerhouses when they go all out. Or maybe they'll just have to gang up on individual Royal Guard members.

Interesting stuff on broken Bankais. I quite like it, actually, it adds a new element of danger to battles.
    I can't get the bearded guy's face out of my head...there's something about his expression and his face that was captivating...

Bach will probably use Zanka no Tachi to bolster his army's powers against the RG.
    Last edited by StarkPoseidon; November 15, 2012 at 11:00 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't get the bearded guy's face out of my head...there's something about his expression and his face that was captivating...
    The eyes, try looking him in the eyes the eye make kenny look sane
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

pertaining to the poll

as much as i love Shunsui and he's one of my favourite characters in Bleach i'd say the next CC has to be someone everyone including the bad guys respect/fear.....unfortunately tho im sure his bankai is something crazy ma man Shunsui still got tossed around by Aizen.....thats a blemish that imo gives the advantage to Unohana someone everyone has shown fear of (from those who know better) and respect from everyone else....and that includes even the likes of Aizen

someone who was able to keep a cool head wilst feeling her mentor Yama-ji's life force fade while she stood there following orders that were in the end for the best for the entirety of the G13...not even Shunsui was able to keep such a cool head during that time...

so Unohana Restsu should definetly be the next CC....plus they've just finished trying the strict taskmaster as the leader for 2000 years and that 'worked' lol....maybe its time for the zen style calm one....no?

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SaitoSpike View Post
    pertaining to the poll

as much as i love Shunsui and he's one of my favourite characters in Bleach i'd say the next CC has to be someone everyone including the bad guys respect/fear.....unfortunately tho im sure his bankai is something crazy ma man Shunsui still got tossed around by Aizen.....thats a blemish that imo gives the advantage to Unohana someone everyone has shown fear of (from those who know better) and respect from everyone else....and that includes even the likes of Aizen

someone who was able to keep a cool head wilst feeling her mentor Yama-ji's life force fade while she stood there following orders that were in the end for the best for the entirety of the G13...not even Shunsui was able to keep such a cool head during that time...

so Unohana Restsu should definetly be the next CC....plus they've just finished trying the strict taskmaster as the leader for 2000 years and that 'worked' lol....maybe its time for the zen style calm one....no?
    Agreed... and that is why IMO yamaji told her to stay in the barracks, may be he has passed on the information on soul key to her (which is the protocol that location is passed down verbally from one CC to next)

10. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That's a good theory Sonia. I like Unohona for CC and we never saw her lose on panel either, so a plus? Lol

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member MOrz's Avatar
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, yeah, it's cool that royal guard is here, but isn't one of them is Kirio Hikifune ?
    Either she is the fat one, or the slim girl.
    Last edited by MOrz; November 16, 2012 at 04:56 AM.
    Rest in Pieces.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Unohana should be Captain Commander...she is a captain of a squad that is essential to SS in this moment...healing and relief/supplies...this is vital in an emergency...not to mention that she is the senior, so...

There was a previous poll, IIRC...about who is Hikifune...I think it's the fat one...she just has a motherly figure/vibe...if you think back, Hiyori respected and loved Hikifune, and I can't make myself believe that such a person is a hot/cool chick

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well as far as Hikifune is concerned i think she is the slim one, her and Hiyori's relationship kinda look like Soi Fon's and Yuroichi

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exodi View Post
    . . .
    Yes.
    They had their shikai activated.

Look back at the Byakuya/Renji fight.
    It is heavily implied (pretty much said) that if you achieve bankai, you can release shikai without using the command.
    Then why did Yamamoto/Hitsugaya used the Shikai commad many times if they can use it without saying it again ? Best example is Yamamoto saying the Shikai command when he wanted to imprison Aizen (disregarding the first time he used his Shikai so that the reader can know the name of his Zanpakto)... Best example too is Renji shouting his Shikai command many times while he can use it without saying it...

So ?
    Isshin did say his Zanpakuto's name is Engetsu, and for all Shinigamis whom we don't know their Shikai command, Kubo at least show it once, which he didn't with Isshin

Isshin didn't use any Shikai
    Last edited by Zehahaha; November 16, 2012 at 06:07 AM.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Then why did Yamamoto/Hitsugaya used the Shikai commad many times if they can use it without saying it again ? Best example is Yamamoto saying the Shikai command when he wanted to imprison Aizen (disregarding the first time he used his Shikai so that the reader can know the name of his Zanpakto)... Best example too is Renji shouting his Shikai command many times while he can use it without saying it...

So ?
    Isshin did say his Zanpakuto's name is Engetsu, and for all Shinigamis whom we don't know their Shikai command, Kubo at least show it once, which he didn't with Isshin

Isshin didn't use any Shikai
    Calling the name is simple matter of pride otherwise Ichigo never called out and his sword is alway in shikai form.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast