Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    it actually says they can be fixed but aren't as powerful as before the break
    Would you really call it "fixed" if it doesn't go back to what it originally was?
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BASED Shinigami View Post
    Would you really call it "fixed" if it doesn't go back to what it originally was?
    if it is usable then yes, but that doesn't mean its fixed well
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Mauricio Raphael's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, my bad.
    I should have said they can't be fixed back to the way they were before.

But it is still a scary thing.
    One would have thought that this should be common knowledge among Shinigami but I guess it has never come up since it doesn't seem like Captains and other Bankai users would be using their Bankais frequently...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

It is Kubo's plot device to justify Ichigo developing quincy powers. Bye-bye hollow powers. Bye-bye masked Ichigo.

If the sword won't do, time to use the bow and arrows!
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Country
    Wales
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    It is Kubo's plot device to justify Ichigo developing quincy powers. Bye-bye hollow powers. Bye-bye masked Ichigo.

If the sword won't do, time to use the bow and arrows!
    not necessarily maybe ichigo needs all of his abilities (hollow, shinigami and quincy) to kill final boss

he could go H2 and fire a GT fuelled by reishi absorption and H2's cero
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member union98's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What would the Zero Squad have to fear from Aizen though. I don't see why they wouldn't release him. He's definitely a war potential and asset, plus he's no threat to the zero squad. We can assume since most of them have been in the kings realm all of this time, the only one who MAY have even seen his shikai would be Hikifune. The others have probably never seen his shikai and if they're all as strong as the combined Gotei 13 (of which Aizen was a part of), then it stands to reason that they could probably wtfpwn Aizen as well. We can just assume that these are five Yamamotos standing before us who even Aizen feared to a degree.
    =====================================================================
    "I troll...therefore, I am..."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They are stronger than the gotei 13, not as strong. Aizen would be too big a variable but if they are desperate enough they might release him. But he's only useful if he has powers which also makes him very dangerous.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneInParticular View Post
    I was just having a re-read... So on the first page, I assume that's someone from Zero Division talking, right? So is that the Royal Realm behind them? If so, it looks a lot like the rest of Soul Society. There are a lot of buildings - who occupies them, I wonder? Zero Division only has 5 members, so who else would be living there with the King? His family? A court of nobles, maybe?

And another thing, Sereitei is looking in rather good shape on that page where we see the Captains gathered. Even if this is days after the attack, that doesn't really make sense, given the level of destruction the Vandenreich caused. I mean, they literally razed the whole place to the ground. It's not really important, I'mjust wondering if that's an oversight.
    yeah,it was Chang talking, the bearded guy leader of the RGs. Kyoraku just told ichigo not to call the royal guards "captains" but in the first page Chang calls them "officers"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    What would the Zero Squad have to fear from Aizen though. I don't see why they wouldn't release him. He's definitely a war potential and asset, plus he's no threat to the zero squad. We can assume since most of them have been in the kings realm all of this time, the only one who MAY have even seen his shikai would be Hikifune. The others have probably never seen his shikai and if they're all as strong as the combined Gotei 13 (of which Aizen was a part of), then it stands to reason that they could probably wtfpwn Aizen as well. We can just assume that these are five Yamamotos standing before us who even Aizen feared to a degree.
    I can actually see it coming, the release of aizen, to give us a plot reason to show off the zero squads fearsome power, since they trash aizen shortly afterwards, because he tries to escape/double cross them

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Just a daily reminder that Aizen pwned Gotei 13 + Vizards, ALONE please, without any help, like a man and like a boss (except with Yamamoto, who could probably do the same too)

So, Zero Squad trashing Aizen, doubt it, they'd win, but it won't be an easy win IMO

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Are you serious? Dont you remember that aizen himself trashed everyone besides Yama,
    No zero squad member alone can or will defeat aizen ever. i bet these guys are also going to get trashed by Buck beard and Haswald just as easy as aizen trashed the vizards.
    I believe the key members to this war are, Ryuuken,Ichigo,Ishida,Aizen,Isshin,Urahara.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member NoOneInParticular's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    yeah,it was Chang talking, the bearded guy leader of the RGs. Kyoraku just told ichigo not to call the royal guards "captains" but in the first page Chang calls them "officers"
    That's what I thought. So from the little glimpse we caught of the Royal Realm, it's not that distinct from Seireitei in appearance. I'd always imagined it would just be the Royal Palace floating in some empty dimension, similar to the Vandenreich's palace, but it seems to encompass an entire town or city. Who are it's residents, then? Maybe retired Captains move there and live as nobility.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Just a daily reminder that Aizen pwned Gotei 13 + Vizards, ALONE please, without any help, like a man and like a boss (except with Yamamoto, who could probably do the same too)

So, Zero Squad trashing Aizen, doubt it, they'd win, but it won't be an easy win IMO
    The thing with Aizen was that most of them were already nder the power of Aizen so it was an easy win for him. Plus they were also weakened by fighting the Arrancars, so you can't really say that they would be trashed by Aizen. Aizen had planned for everything and knew all the outcomes, it was only Ichigo who wasn't under his power was able to beat him other wise they all were royally screwed.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how ichigo's inner spirits would be affected by his bankai being physically broken. Using bankai has been shown to actually result in a physical change in the zampakuto spirit so wouldn't be so strange if breaking bankai would actually maim the spirit directly which would be the main reason for the loss in power bankai seems to experience after being broken. So if the spirit itself is what is being maimed when bankai breaks, how would it affect the relationship between zangetsu and shirosaki? Shirosaki would have hypothetically gotten stronger when ichigo learned fullbring. So the scenario would be that zangetsu got weaker because of broken bankai and shirosaki got stronger because of fullbring. I also wonder if ichigo will acquire a third persona for his quincy powers. It wouldn't be so strange at this point although I would prefer if everything was limited to zangetsu and shirosaki.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Didn't it actually say that that they can never be returned to its former state? Mayuri said that he didn't repair his, but instead he modified it, and his Bankai doesn't seem to have weakened. So Ichigo's Bankai can still be as powerful as it was before, but it will have to be modified/altered into a new power that is somehow different enough to escape this weird plot restriction Kubo is forcing on us. Mayuri seems to be lucky in regards to this whole broken Bankai thing since apparently all he has to do is change what kind of poison it emits and he's good to go, but I wonder what kind of change Zangetsu will have to undergo, I hope its not something silly like changing the color of Getsuga Tenshos or something like that.

New Reply
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast