Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

    48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

    1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

    27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

    5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

    12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

    9 8.74%
  • I will post

    1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 574

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

  1. #541
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by union98 View Post
    What would the Zero Squad have to fear from Aizen though. I don't see why they wouldn't release him. He's definitely a war potential and asset, plus he's no threat to the zero squad. We can assume since most of them have been in the kings realm all of this time, the only one who MAY have even seen his shikai would be Hikifune. The others have probably never seen his shikai and if they're all as strong as the combined Gotei 13 (of which Aizen was a part of), then it stands to reason that they could probably wtfpwn Aizen as well. We can just assume that these are five Yamamotos standing before us who even Aizen feared to a degree.
    what the..???? Aizen is probably above the royal guards,or he is at their level. the 5 royal guards are stronger than gotei 13,but aizen alone owned gotei 13 and vizards (they were tired you say? well,aizen didn't use bankai either),besides yamamoto. so aizen is,imo,stronger than every single royal guard,although the leader may be at his level,as was isshin. and aizen might have been defeated by gotei 13,but he used his itnelligence,and that's strength as well! he was a genious,he could wait for his opponents to let his guard down,and then with a single strike he sliced hitsugaya,kyoraku,shinji and soi fong.

    ---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    Just a daily reminder that Aizen pwned Gotei 13 + Vizards, ALONE please, without any help, like a man and like a boss (except with Yamamoto, who could probably do the same too)

    So, Zero Squad trashing Aizen, doubt it, they'd win, but it won't be an easy win IMO
    how bad this forum were if you weren't here!!!

  2. #542
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck
    I wonder how ichigo's inner spirits would be affected by his bankai being physically broken. Using bankai has been shown to actually result in a physical change in the zampakuto spirit so wouldn't be so strange if breaking bankai would actually maim the spirit directly which would be the main reason for the loss in power bankai seems to experience after being broken. So if the spirit itself is what is being maimed when bankai breaks, how would it affect the relationship between zangetsu and shirosaki? Shirosaki would have hypothetically gotten stronger when ichigo learned fullbring. So the scenario would be that zangetsu got weaker because of broken bankai and shirosaki got stronger because of fullbring. I also wonder if ichigo will acquire a third persona for his quincy powers. It wouldn't be so strange at this point although I would prefer if everything was limited to zangetsu and shirosaki.
    Until now,I thought that after FGT and regaining his Shinigami powers,he no longer had Zangetsu and Shirosaki,but that fused being,meaning that his powers are in balance,hence the reason he didn't even bother using a mask.But,from your post,I just got the idea that since Tensa Zangetsu cut got in half,it may also mean that the fused being itself has been cut and possibly(actually,I'm pretty sure about this),separated yet again,resulting in Zangetsu and Shirosaki again.Now,it would be interesting if he got a Quincy persona inside him now,'cause it would change his Bankai and also,to master his Bankai would mean for Shirosaki,Zangetsu and that Quincy persona to fuse.This whole affair of his Bankai getting broken has more than surely affected his inner spirits,which may have been either injured,either separated again(this seems most likely imo),either the spirits themselves have changed and are no longer the same.

  3. #543
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    You remember how Ichigo was told the Bankai would no longer be the same? I bet you guys Zangetsu and "Shirosaki" split up after the bankai broke. Guaranteed and he will have to master his powers this time around.

  4. #544
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Venice
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,113
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    it wouldn't be a bad thing , so ichigo will master that scary hollow form which pulverized ulquiorra despite being in segunda etapa. but ichigo has to learn how to use his quincy powers too,that's always happened throughout bleach manga!

  5. #545
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,632
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by g0dzax View Post
    Until now,I thought that after FGT and regaining his Shinigami powers,he no longer had Zangetsu and Shirosaki,but that fused being,meaning that his powers are in balance,hence the reason he didn't even bother using a mask.But,from your post,I just got the idea that since Tensa Zangetsu cut got in half,it may also mean that the fused being itself has been cut and possibly(actually,I'm pretty sure about this),separated yet again,resulting in Zangetsu and Shirosaki again.Now,it would be interesting if he got a Quincy persona inside him now,'cause it would change his Bankai and also,to master his Bankai would mean for Shirosaki,Zangetsu and that Quincy persona to fuse.This whole affair of his Bankai getting broken has more than surely affected his inner spirits,which may have been either injured,either separated again(this seems most likely imo),either the spirits themselves have changed and are no longer the same.
    Well, the fused being we saw was still zangetsu though. At least it seemed like the one in control was zangetsu rather than shirosaki seeing that the fused being exhibited no personality traits differing from the normal zangetsu and the overall appearance was that of zangetsu with a broken mask (interestingly, similar to an arrancar). The manga started with the two of them together actually but zangetsu was in control(after ichigo beat shirosaki the first time we saw shirosaki going back into zangetsu). Then shirosaki got stronger and got control. At that point ichigo and shirosaki faced each other and shirosaki was kept in control directly by ichigo(we saw shirosaki going straight into ichigo) at least until zangetsu ripped out shirosaki out of ichigo and the two of them were together again.

    Thinking about it, ichigo also did not use his mask when he fought zangetsu/shirosaki during dangai training so perhaps there is something about the two of them being together. He didn't gain any hollow characteristics again until he got fullbring though so perhaps he was indeed manifesting all of his shinigaim and hollow powers from his zanpakuto alone.

    I don't think that physically breaking bankai would literally split them in the inner world. The relationship between them does not seem to be like that so far. It is all a matter of who is in control and so far it seems that zangetsu was the one in control up until the dangai training. So if a maimed bankai is also a maimed spirit the direct result would be that at least one of them is going to get hurt and thus control can potentially change. Ultimately zangetsu so far seems to hold and control shinigami powers and shirosaki seems to be the one in control of hollow powers so if bankai got broken it is likely that zangetsu is going to end up more hurt than shirosaki and thus shirosaki can fight for control. Maybe next time ichigo goes to his inner world we won't see zangetsu with shirosaki traits but rather a shirosaki with zangetsu traits.

    Or perhaps more interestingly, the two of them being overtaken and consumed by a quincy persona. Not sure what could drive a quincy persona within ichigo though. Zangetsu was driven by his desire to protect ichigo, shirosaki by his desire to take over ichigo. Of course, a quincy persona would not be quite beast like as a hollow so it would make more sense that it would be more similar to zangetsu than to shirosaki. More so, ichigo's quincy powers seem to be derived from his mother so it would make even more sense that it would protect ichigo than destroy him. Perhaps if shirosaki does get another chance to take over ichigo it will be the quincy persona who turns the battle in his favor. After all if there are 3 and only one is in control then it should be harder for shirosaki to win.

    ---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

    About ichigo's quincy powers, what could he possibly learn which would be useful? The quincy have shown the following techniques so far:

    1.- holy arrow
    2.- Hirenkyaku
    3.- Reishi absortion
    At least those 3 make for the fundamental aspects of quincy fighting. Then we have:

    3.- Spirit threads
    4.- volstandig

    Both of which seem to be in the realm of high level quincy. And then we have the usual individual techniques which the quincy have shown but has not generic name yet.

    Anyways, how would ichigo manifest this? Ichigo is an avid shunpo user however as a shinigami hollow hybrid he already had access to sonido (which also seems to be superior to shunpo) and yet he never mastered. Holy arrow is not a strong technique to begin with. It is useful but what would it add to ichigo? ichigo is in principle a swordsman and for range he already has kuroi getsuga tensho and he never bothered mastering cero (which would be more useful and powerful than holy arrow). Spirit threads seems to be too advanced for ichigo, I can't imagine ichigo using that. The final or holy forms are not innate abilities, so far they seem like induced states by technology. I guess ichigo could get the tools to use it but how much sense would it make? Ichigo already has asinine amounts of power which he is not using, would he benefit from absorbing reishi? As far as a personal quincy technique I think that will still be within the realm of zangetsu. My impression was always that ichigo's zampakuto abilities covered the special abilities part for all of his inner spirits so even his quincy persona will have the same special abilities as zangetsu/shirosaki.

  6. #546
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member devstauk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Right the next person that says Aizen beat the G13 is a fool he didn't it was actually Momo yes okay "Aizen" was fighting but it was a hypnosis which everyone was under so they thought they was fighting him which they was not, so the fact that everyone is beefing him up saying "aizen is this, aizen is that" stop he was only in a chapter for all of a panel and a page... I'm not gunna say that he's weak because there have been instances were he has shown his strength but for everyone to be Arse Tonguing him is really stupid...
    Spoiler show

  7. #547
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Ultimately,I don't think that fused being was Zangetsu itself.It was,exactly what it was : a fused being,that had both traits of Zangetsu and Shirosaki(if I were to give an example,it would be when Goku and Vegeta fused in SS4,the new being was neither Goku neither Vegeta,but rather someone new,who possesed both their powers).On another note,the fused being did have one eye that resembled Hollow's eye,the blade exhibited both traits of Zangetsu's blade and Shirosaki's blade,the cloak itself changed to a fused form of Zangetsu's and Shirosaki's...So if anything,I would say that fused being was actually the original being,neither Shirosaki neither Zangetsu.At Dangai training,he attained perfect balance,hence the reason why I don't think the fused being was just Zangetsu with Shirosaki traits,'cause if that were the case it would have been possible to see a Shirosaki with Zangetsu traits,but as I said above,it was a new being with both of them inside her.The reason as to why he didn't use the mask in Dangai training was maybe the fact that Shirosaki was ripped out of him,hence he could not use Hollow powers anymore.

    To be honest,I doubt we will see a Quincy persona in his inner world.I really doubt it,I dunno why,but it would be weird for Quincy reiatsu to manifest itself in a Zanpaktou's inner world(then again,this is Ichigo we're talking about).If anything,I see a possible encounter between Ichigo and his mother in his inner world,manifesting herself through Ichigo's reiatsu(I sincerely hope this doesn't happen,it would be the same as with Naruto,and I wouldn't like it).

    What needs to happen more than anything now,is for Ichigo to go Jinzen.I mean,he freaking got new powers yet he doesn't even BOTHER to go inside his inner world,maybe now that his Bankai is broken he will go through the trouble of visiting his inner world.I'd imagine it's yet again sinken under an ocean.

    There's also the possibilty that Royal Guards will teach/help Ichigo on regaining his Bankai.I'd lol if one of the RG actually says: " LOL is that Engetsu? "

    On another note,can someone remind me,when Ichigo went Bankai against Kirge,when he said Bankai did he also yell Tensa Zangetsu or was it just a silent Bankai?(just like against Ginjou)

    Edit : I doubt Ichigo will use any of the Quincy techniques.The only ones that could really benefit him are Blut Vene and Blut Arterae.Besides them,Ichigo won't use other Quincy techniques.
    Last edited by g0dzax; November 19, 2012 at 02:44 PM.

  8. #548
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member bleach fan 101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Mangaland
    Country
    Wales
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Spirit threads seems to be too advanced for ichigo, I can't imagine ichigo using that.
    except he did use it when looking for Shibata (the spirit in a bird) and Uryuu said it was a high classed shinigami ability
    http://h.imagehost.org/0990/667_rend...low_vizard.png

    Unless I grip the sword I cannot protect you, while I’m gripping the sword I cannot embrace you ~ Tite Kubo

  9. #549
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,632
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Having your power take on the form of a spirit is a shinigami thing. In that line of reasoning there was no reason for ichigo's hollow powers to have their own persona to begin with, yet there shirosaki is. I'd argue shirosaki took that form simply because shinigami powers were alive to begin with so any power which ichigo acquires will also be alive. At this stage it makes sense ichigo's recently awakened quincy powers will have a persona of their own although I do think the more likely scenario is that the powers will be held by shirosaki or zangetsu or both.

    I am not entirely sure how we can say shirozangetsu (not sure what else to call it) was an entirely different being though. It was never refered to as anything but zangetsu and when he was talking about what he wanted to protect he was still talking about the stuff he said solely as zangetsu. Overall the appearance of shirozangetsu took far more from zangetsu than shirosaki in terms of appearance the personality was 100% zangetsu. If it had been a a "fusion" in a complete sense then wouldn't the final result of the fusion have had more similar traits to shirosaki in terms of personality than what we saw which had precisely "0" similarities to shirosaki in that regard. Appearance wise it was obviously a fusion but the end result still seemed to show the actual zangetsu as the one in control.

    ---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by bleach fan 101 View Post
    except he did use it when looking for Shibata (the spirit in a bird) and Uryuu said it was a high classed shinigami ability
    Thats not what I am talking about, I think the name was rason tengai or something.... the quincy ability to create spirit threads to use your body as a puppet.

  10. #550
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Well,things are pretty confusing in that matter(shirozangetsu)...I'll drop that subject,since it's also a bit off-topic.

    Shirosaki was born because Ichigo was already turning into a Hollow in that hole and because he found his spirit-box(or whatever that was)too late.It would make sense for a persona to be born,because the Hollow had already appeared and was taking over his body,yet Ichigo was able to stop the transformation.Yet the only manifestations of the Quincy powers inside were the triggered Blut powers,that's why I doubt we'll see a Quincy persona...plus it would be a tad bit weird(at least for me),to see that when Ichigo goes inside his inner world we'll see three beings (sitting at a table,drinking cofee and talking).The inner world is supposed to be the Zanpakutou's world,and that's why it seems pretty weird for me to add more beings to it.I'll agree that the Quincy powers will be hold by Zangetsu,that seems the most likely scenario.

    Edit : I know it's weird but....why the hell was Mayuri experimenting on Kon ?!?! I'd even go as far as to say we'll see KON-SAMA fighting in this arc,I think Mayuri is trying to turn him into a soldier.LOL.


    [I know it's not cannon,but in the anime,shirozangetsu didn't have neither zangetu's neither tensa zangetu's voice,on that note it wasn't the voice of shirosaki,it was a new voice altogether,a pretty deep voice that gives the chills]
    Last edited by g0dzax; November 19, 2012 at 03:10 PM.

  11. #551
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    84
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    I would say that the inclusion of quincy powers to Ichigo's current ones would occur by Zangetsu's gaining another ability, thus simultaneoulsy repairing Ichigo's Bankai.

  12. #552
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee.J.Baxter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    Regarding the Zero Squad vs. Aizen topic; TBH I think Aizen is probably equal in power to one of the Royal Guard, as is Ichigo. I'm guessing Juhabach has chosen "5" special war potentials for one of 2 reasons;
    1. Each one is powerful enough to take down one of the Royal Guard; he needs 5 to take down all of them.
    2. Each one is powerful enough to replace a Royal Guard member should they be taken down; he needs to take them down or bring them to his side to ensure the Royal Guard can't reform.
    Predictions
    • Just as Quincies are evolved beings born from Humans, Shinigami are evolved beings born from Hollows.
    • Once Yhwach dies, Ichigo's Quincy powers will disappear and his soul will become unstable, causing the onset of Soul Suicide.
    • Yhwach isn't going to be the final antagonist.

  13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  14. #553
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,784
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    I really find it funny that there are people who think Aizen can pawn any of the members of Squad Zero.

    FYI - WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CAPABILITIES OF EACH SQUAD ZERO MEMBER ARE.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

  15. #554
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    929
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    I think Aizen's strength comes mainly from his zanpakuto. He is a very skilled man, and he is powerful, but let's face it, Kyoka Suigetsu is the main reason even Yamamoto can't touch him. Even with Zanka no Tachi, Aizen cannot hit Yamamoto, but Yama can't hit him either.
    Unless Aizen were to be close enough for Yama's bankai to destroy everything around him.

  16. #555
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    353
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

    I doubt if ichigo will go for Quincy techniques, that will ruin the theme (or may be that can create a new theme that Shinigami and Quincies are brothers )

New Reply
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts