Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

LOL Shinigami and Quincy brothers )) that would be something new indeed.

Is anyone else wondering what RG will do against Ishida and Ryuken?From Shinji's,Mayuri's and Shunsui's reactions to the RG arriving,I reckon these guys/girls are not there to play,they're there to kill every last piece of Quincy alive,as they fear that if they leave even if one alive,another war may break out after a couple of hundreds/thousands of years.Ichigo will somehow be forced to choose between SS and Ishida and his dad,this could lead to some serious plot-development and it would be interesting to see.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    I really find it funny that there are people who think Aizen can pawn any of the members of Squad Zero.

FYI - WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE CAPABILITIES OF EACH SQUAD ZERO MEMBER ARE.
    Well AIzen Can pawn any one with his Zanpakuto , unless we find some thing stating or demonstrating other wise ... As far as him vs Squad Zero is concerned, with his Zanpakuto and hogyoku i dont see it much of a match.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan View Post
    Well AIzen Can pawn any one with his Zanpakuto , unless we find some thing stating or demonstrating other wise ... As far as him vs Squad Zero is concerned, with his Zanpakuto and hogyoku i dont see it much of a match.
    Did Aizen pawn Yamamoto with just his Zanpakuto?

Again. We know nothing about the capabilities of the 5. We have seen Aizen's zanpakuto not enough against Yamamoto. If those 5 are above Yamamoto(the current story suggests they do), then Aizen can't win against them with just his Kyoka Suigetsu.

With the Hyogoku powering him up, maybe. This is a sound assumption.

However, after seeing Zanka no Tachi, I think Yamamoto can pawn Hyogoku-powered Aizen.

So if the Zero Squadron is still above Zanka no Tachi, then Hyogoku-powered Aizen does not stand a chance.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Sonia Khan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

One more thing, do Aizen Still have his Zanpakuto ???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hollowdemon's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

However, after seeing Zanka no Tachi, I think Yamamoto can pawn Hyogoku-powered Aizen.

So if the Zero Squadron is still above Zanka no Tachi, then Hyogoku-powered Aizen does not stand a chance.
    Might be true but we have yet to see Aizen's bankai..with hogyouku as an asset would just give him huge power up difference. I'm not counting out zanka no tachi to lose though, still a bit bitter that juha bach was able to steal it. The dude's technically close to invincible, same level as aizen.

*The sad story behind the smile of the mask....*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Did Aizen pawn Yamamoto with just his Zanpakuto?

Again. We know nothing about the capabilities of the 5. We have seen Aizen's zanpakuto not enough against Yamamoto. If those 5 are above Yamamoto(the current story suggests they do), then Aizen can't win against them with just his Kyoka Suigetsu.

With the Hyogoku powering him up, maybe. This is a sound assumption.

Those five guards are above Yama & the rest of the gotei 13.
    Cannot you give a legitimate reason for your statement (the one in bold)? A reason besides "15million degress" btw lol.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I sticking to my earlier comment, individually Yamamoto is stronger than each member of ZD. It might be a slight difference but I think he was stronger. Even with Yama's death, Kubo has left a questionmark. One-one, strength wise, not Aizen nor Juha could defeat him. Yama needed WW and Juha needed the other SR and the medallion to defeat Yama.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Those five guards are above Yama & the rest of the gotei 13.
    Cannot you give a legitimate reason for your statement (the one in bold)? A reason besides "15million degress" btw lol.
    I think Zanka no Tachi East will be enough against Hyogoku-powered Aizen. Maybe it can even destroy the Hyogoku.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowdemon View Post
    Might be true but we have yet to see Aizen's bankai..with hogyouku as an asset would just give him huge power up difference. I'm not counting out zanka no tachi to lose though, still a bit bitter that juha bach was able to steal it. The dude's technically close to invincible, same level as aizen.
    I think Aizen reached the limits of his shinigami self when he fought Isshin. So I believe he does not have a bankai.
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; November 20, 2012 at 07:23 AM.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Zanka no Tachi East will be enough against Hyogoku-powered Aizen. Maybe it can even destroy the Hyogoku.

I think Aizen reached the limits of his shinigami self when he fought Isshin. So I believe he does not have a bankai.
    I given reasons on the Hogyoku Aizen vs Yama thread why Yama wouldn't even stand a ghost of chance (based on Manga logic not what I think).

What? How can Aizen not have a bankai yet claim he reached his shinigami limit? That makes no sense. Non whatsoever. A bankai is a shinigami power. To reach the shinigami limit one must have achieved bankai.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What? How can Aizen not have a bankai yet claim he reached his shinigami limit? That makes no sense. Non whatsoever. A bankai is a shinigami power. To reach the shinigami limit one must have achieved bankai.
    Not at all. It can be that a shinigami's current limit is just his/her shikai. So it is possible that Aizen is a very powerful shinigami who never achieved bankai. Afterall, he can get almost anything through Kyoka Suigetsu alone.

And it was Aizen who said he has reached his shinigami limit. And he was still in shikai. So that was his shinigami limit.

http://www.mangapanda.com/94-50586-2...apter-400.html
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; November 20, 2012 at 07:43 AM.

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

It was clearly said back then, in the long history of Gotei 13, only Kenpachi was the only captain without a bankai.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    It was clearly said back then, in the long history of Gotei 13, only Kenpachi was the only captain without a bankai.
    And the shikai and bankai that Aizen showed them all were fakes.

So my point still stands.
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; November 20, 2012 at 08:05 AM.

Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Not at all. It can be that a shinigami's current limit is just his/her shikai. So it is possible that Aizen is a very powerful shinigami who never achieved bankai. Afterall, he can get almost anything through Kyoka Suigetsu alone.

And it was Aizen who said he has reached his shinigami limit. And he was still in shikai. So that was his shinigami limit.
    He said he reached his shinigami limit to Isshin without even using his shikai the entire battle. Just because he has yet to reveal that he has a bankai (afterall he is still in the manga, is he not?) doesn't mean he doesn't have one. Shunsui, Ukitake & Unohana have yet to reveal bankai but I'm sure they have one.

Also, Aizen (in his shinigami state) hasn't been pushed to the point where he needed bankai for his battles. He simple used his smarts to overcome insurmountable odds
    Last edited by Kay3795; November 20, 2012 at 07:53 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member g0dzax's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple
    Whoaaa,now there,Yama-jii doesn't have any chance in hell to even put a crack on the Hogyoku,if Ichigo's Mugetsu wasn't able to destroy the Hogyoku,how the hell would East even damage the Hogyoku?

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple

Aizen not having a Bankai?That would surely suck,I mean,he invented the Hogyoku,mastered all Shinigami arts yet doesn't have Bankai?It sounds impossible.IMO he does have one,yet he didn't use it either because it wouldn't benefit him,either because he didn't need to.And also,to hit a limit would mean for him to achieve every possible feat in that art,zanpakutou-wise would mean to gain Shikai and Bankai,(hakuda)hand-to-hand combat would mean to become master of hand-to-hand combat and so on.

More so,no one would be able to defeat Aizen,because the Hogyoku would regenerate him indefinitely.That's why he was sealed in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion
    I sticking to my earlier comment, individually Yamamoto is stronger than each member of ZD. It might be a slight difference but I think he was stronger. Even with Yama's death, Kubo has left a questionmark. One-one, strength wise, not Aizen nor Juha could defeat him. Yama needed WW and Juha needed the other SR and the medallion to defeat Yama.
    I agree with you,Yama-jii was stronger than both Aizen and Juha,that's why those two even had to somehow seal/steal his Zanpakuto's power.

But what if the RG are not special power-wise?What if their true power lies within the abilities of their Zanpakutou's?Hell,one of them Zanpaktuou's may even be able to slow/stop time completely,and that would be a fucked up ability.Reiatsu-wise,the RG may be somewhere between Yama-jii and senior captain's,maybe closer to Yama-jii,but I think it's actually their own abilities/specializations that makes them so scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Khan
    One more thing, do Aizen Still have his Zanpakuto ???
    Well,his Zanpakutou was crumbling in his fight with Ichigo,after Ichigo's FGT ended,and Aizen claimed he was reaching heights greater than Ichigo's,my guess would be that he became one with his Zanpakutou,after witnessing how Ichigo become one with his.That,or he really lost his blade.Only two possibilities here.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

He said he reached his shinigami limit to Isshin without even using his shikai the entire battle. Just because he has yet to reveal that he has a bankai (afterall he is still in the manga, is he not?) doesn't mean he doesn't have one. Shunsui, Ukitake & Unohana have yet to reveal bankai but I'm sure they have one.
    Wrong. He already released his shikai. Even when he already metamorphed, his shikai was active. Which is why Gin needs to touch the blade of Kyoka Suigetsu before he attacked Aizen.

The problem with Aizen's shikai is it does not add up to his spiritual power. It just cast illusions.

True, but each member of gotei 13 has an idea on what the bankai of the captains are since they are suppose to inform all the captains about it. For Aizen, he made an illusion of what his shikai and bankai were.

Quote Quote:
    Also, Aizen (in his shinigami state) hasn't been pushed to the point where he needed bankai for his battles. He simple used his smarts to overcome insurmountable odds
    He was even pushed so far during his fight with Dangai Ichigo. Yet no bankai. He used a complete chant cast for Black Coffin. But still no bankai. Instead he expressed more desire to go above Ichigo that the Hyogoku granted his wish to further evolve.
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; November 20, 2012 at 08:13 AM.

New Reply
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 LastLast