Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Who will be the next Captain Commander?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kyoraku Shunsui

48 46.60%
  • Ukitake Jushiro

1 0.97%
  • Unohana Retsu

27 26.21%
  • Kurosaki Isshin

5 4.85%
  • Someone from Zero Division

12 11.65%
  • Aizen (for lulz)

9 8.74%
  • I will post

1 0.97%
New Reply
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Bleach 516 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 516 Discussion / 517 Predictions

I'm not saying Aizen doesn't have bankai but with a shikai like that he could easily fool others into thinking he has bankai... It's likely he does have one though.
    Also unlike Aizen before his evolution, who wasn't a match for Yama I feel Juhabach is actually stronger than Yama and would have defeated him, that's part of the reason Kubo choose to let him fight someone that he was able to use all his techniques(lol) on before death.

Also @ Kay the 15 million degrees is great an extremely powerful passive ability in both defense and offence however the disintegrating sword is a huge factor as well lol

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    Wrong. He already released his shikai. Even when he already metamorphed, his shikai was active. Which is why Gin needs to touch to blade of Kyoka Suigetsu before he attacked Aizen.

The problem with Aizen's shikai is it does not add up to his spiritual power. It just cast illusions.

True, but each member of gotei 13 has an idea on what the bankai of the captains are since they are suppose to inform all the captains about it. For Aizen, he made an illusion of what his shikai and bankai were.

He was pushed far enough to require a counter for Ryuujin Jakka. He is even pushed so far during his fight with Dangai Ichigo. Yet no bankai. He used a complete chant cast for Black Coffin. But still no bankai.
    Gin held his blade in order to stop Aizen from releashing his shikai's ability http://www.mangapanda.com/94-56110-1...apter-414.html look for yourself.
    He never used any shikai ability on Isshin whatsoever.

No you didn't get my socond statement at all it seems. I said Aizen wasn't pushed to the point where he had to use a bankai which was true. In the end he still kicked Yama, the gotei 13 & the vizards butt without using it. He didn't need to used it. He wasn't pushed to use it. Instead of wasting power using it, he used his smarts to overcome the odds against him. And Aizen clearly stated that he achieved a power surpassing his shinigami powers when he had the Hogyoku didn't he? Why would he use an inferior power (he himself said that) to fight Jinzen Ichigo? Especially when he himself accepted (in the end) that Ichigo is standing at a higher dimension?(meaning everything he does would have been useless either way).

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    I'm not saying Aizen doesn't have bankai but with a shikai like that he could easily fool others into thinking he has bankai... It's likely he does have one though.
    Also unlike Aizen before his evolution, who wasn't a match for Yama I feel Juhabach is actually stronger than Yama and would have defeated him, that's part of the reason Kubo choose to let him fight someone that he was able to use all his techniques(lol) on before death.

Also @ Kay the 15 million degrees is great an extremely powerful passive ability in both defense and offence however the disintegrating sword is a huge factor as well lol

Yeah that's not a reason I'm looking for. In the end, people are just impressed by the 15million degree temp & basing their claims that Yama is stronger than Hogyoku Aizen on that (when we have no reason to believe he is actually stronger than shinigami Aizen).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Toby_Temple's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kay3795 View Post
    Gin held his blade in order to stop Aizen from releashing his shikai's ability http://www.mangapanda.com/94-56110-1...apter-414.html look for yourself.
    He never used any shikai ability on Isshin whatsoever.
    He didn't, of course. But it does not mean he was not in shikai state during his fight with Isshin. But base from his earlier fights(against Gotei 13, Vizards and Yamamoto), he has activated his shikai. So logically he still has his shikai activated during his fight with Isshin. He just did not cast illusions against Isshin because he was like Ichigo, he was not under the spell of Kyoka Suigetsu.

Gin touched the blade since it nullifies the hypnosis. Its similar to the weakness of Tousen's bankai.

Quote Quote:
    No you didn't get my socond statement at all it seems. I said Aizen wasn't pushed to the point where he had to use a bankai which was true. In the end he still kicked Yama, the gotei 13 & the vizards butt without using it. He didn't need to used it. He wasn't pushed to use it. Instead of wasting power using it, he used his smarts to overcome the odds against him. And Aizen clearly stated that he achieved a power surpassing his shinigami powers when he had the Hogyoku didn't he? Why would he use an inferior power (he himself said that) to fight Jinzen Ichigo? Especially when he himself accepted (in the end) that Ichigo is standing at a higher dimension?(meaning everything he does would have been useless either way).
    Your logic does not stand. If shinigami powers has been surpassed through Hogyoku, then why use a kido spell, a shinigami art? Remember the full chant black coffin that Hogyoku powered Aizen used against Dangai Ichigo?

Or are you implying that full chant Black Coffin is more powerful than Aizen's Bankai?
    Last edited by Toby_Temple; November 20, 2012 at 08:30 AM.
    NO to KUROSAKI ICHIGO USING a BOW!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Toby_Temple View Post
    He didn't, of course. But it does not mean he was not in shikai state during his fight with Isshin. But base from his earlier fights(against Gotei 13, Vizards and Yamamoto), he has activated his shikai. So logically he still has his shikai activated during his fight with Isshin. He just did not cast illusions against Isshin because he was like Ichigo, he was not under the spell of Kyoka Suigetsu.

Gin touched the blade since it nullifies the hypnosis. Its similar to the weakness of Tousen's bankai.

Your logic does not stand. If shinigami powers has been surpassed through Hogyoku, then why use a kido spell, a shinigami art? Remember the full chant black coffin that Hogyoku powered Aizen used against Dangai Ichigo?

Or are you implying that full chant Black Coffin is more powerful than Aizen's Bankai?
    Aizen understood at the every end that Ichigo was in a higer dimension. He cast his kido (which was enhanced by his reiatsu) because he assumed Ichigo discarded his reiatsu for absolute power. He was mistaken.
    Besides we don't know Aizen's ability more than he knows it himself do we? He said he mastered all shinigami arts & a shinigami art includes bankai. That's all the reason I need to say Aizen had a bankai.

New Reply
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39