Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 374 Discussion/375 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz Gantz 374 Discussion/375 Prediction Thread

Get it here
    Last edited by GAT-X252; November 26, 2012 at 05:51 PM.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 374 Spoiler Discussion Thread

RYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Draculoid's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So the "Hunter" I assume is the Silva Gantzer an the Kimbo Giant is still putting up this fight after being cut down? Pushing a button to make his punches appear in different places...weird.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Cool idea, but considering these guys are supposed to have human level intelligence I don't know how in the fuck you'd learn to fight like that. And which arm is disappearing anyway if he needs one to hold the button and the other to push it?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds pretty boring to me...but then again I don't expect anything big happening in the last chapters. I guess now all we will see is the Tokyo Team returning home and people dealing with the victory. I was hoping to see one last epic fight where a couple more characters(especially Anzu, Kaze, Mary, Nerd and a couple of the new Gantzer)die. The revival and destruction of Reika, Sei, Suzuki and Kishimoto and Sekine's transformation and death were really epic I find. Was hoping to see more like that. Hopefully Oku pulls out one last surprise, but I doubt it.:/

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    And which arm is disappearing anyway if he needs one to hold the button and the other to push it?
    He just have to press the button once. It's like a teleporting punch and he can do it with both arms. He sends a direct hit then the arm dissapears and appears behind the enemy.

It's not really effective since the hunter could evade all the attacks.

I think the TT is gonna fight Iva Gonde, there should be a reason why the chapter ends before they get transfered....

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

So they don't actually have to fight to leave?

---------- Post added November 26, 2012 at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was November 25, 2012 at 01:44 PM ----------

Wish I knew what the hell was going on here.

Giants wearing what is appearing more and more to be a gantz suit.

That sword fight was funny. Giants squatting down to try and sword fight a human is ridiculous. The new giant looks tough, and a bit of a psycho. Don't know why he's so happy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kiba's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 373 Discussion/374 Prediction Thread

so next chapter actually is the last or what i mean it says next will come out 20 December
    and it was said that gantz will be finished 2012 or not?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wanderlai Silva just destroyed Kimbo. I wonder if Oku intended for that. Wanderlai Silva was a huge MMA star in Japan fighting in PRIDE.

Will the next chapter be the last Gantz chapter? Didn't Oku say he wanted to complete the manga by in 2012. So I guess next chapter must be the last if what Oku was saying is true.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 374 Discussion/375 Prediction Thread

I doubt it's over, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if he literally just cuts it off where it is.

I'm hoping Blondie fights and fucks things up, but it seems that they have admitted defeat are just allowing themselves to be fucked with.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

^

Well there's quite a few rumors that Gantz is ending this year. Basically it is looking as though Gantz is going on hiatus while Oku pursues other things. According to a rumor from France publishers this will be the final volume, so if it doesn't end this year it will end early next year.

Do we have reason to believe those rumors? I think so. The story as we know has been pretty rushed. I think even kliff2004 will agree with that, even if his interpretation is that we've simply been fast-tracked to the good stuff. Anyway, things are wrapping up very nicely here for both an ending (technically...) or a hiatus. Most if not all of the plot points have been explained with the latest chapters (such as what the fuck Blondie and the Americans were doing all this time when 1 was supposed to tracking Kei's DNA and the other was supposed to be attacking the tower).

1 or 2 more chapters could easily wrap this thing up as long as no new major threat is introduced.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Coolperson1145's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    ^

Well there's quite a few rumors that Gantz is ending this year. Basically it is looking as though Gantz is going on hiatus while Oku pursues other things. According to a rumor from France publishers this will be the final volume, so if it doesn't end this year it will end early next year.

Do we have reason to believe those rumors? I think so. The story as we know has been pretty rushed. I think even kliff2004 will agree with that, even if his interpretation is that we've simply been fast-tracked to the good stuff. Anyway, things are wrapping up very nicely here for both an ending (technically...) or a hiatus. Most if not all of the plot points have been explained with the latest chapters (such as what the fuck Blondie and the Americans were doing all this time when 1 was supposed to tracking Kei's DNA and the other was supposed to be attacking the tower).

1 or 2 more chapters could easily wrap this thing up as long as no new major threat is introduced.
    It was said that the series would be on hiatus though, which means that it will eventually make a comeback. I don't know about you but if I was Oku, I'd do something huge with these last few chapters that will screw with the readers and try to make them look forward to the future of the Gantz series. I feel like just making a happy-go lucky ending wouldn't quite fit Gantz. I'm thinking Oku has something up his sleeve for these last few chapters to shake things up for this "ending."
    Last edited by Coolperson1145; November 26, 2012 at 10:11 PM.

Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Gantz doesn't end with volume 36, at least it doesn't say so in the preview that comes with the vol 35.

Anyway, for Gantz to end in 2012 it would mean that the next chapter is the last.

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Did anyone else think "Alien Steve Jobs"?

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt that Gantz will end like this.

Blondie will not go down like this so easily,and I think he'll be the catalyst of the next threat. Why was he distinguished from the others just to die like the fodder ? It makes no sense. Oku doesn't create antagonists just to kill them like fodder, in the beginning everyone thought Natsu and Ryou would never appear again after they were introduced and yet they have been making appearances as a "antagonist" couple to Kurono and Tae, something will also come from their encounters.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast