Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 140

Thread: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

  1. #1
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mad WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c573/15.html


    It's CHAPTER 573.....WHAT CHAPTER ARE WE ON NOW DAMN IT? like 600 something?

  2. #2
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Wonderland 8
    Country
    Bahamas
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Maybe, they got lost. It's probably hard to find Naruto. I mean it's not like there are massive monsters, and explosions, everywhere.

  3. #3
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,784
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Well they are probably smarter then you give them credit to.. They noticed Biju's fighting out, Bijudamas, Flashdamas... Madara poping huge dragons, GM statue going crazy and so on...

    Who in their right mind would get close to that?

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Well they are probably smarter then you give them credit to.. They noticed Biju's fighting out, Bijudamas, Flashdamas... Madara poping huge dragons, GM statue going crazy and so on...

    Who in their right mind would get close to that?
    on a side not has anyone else noticed that the rocks seem to have stopped falling from the sky? when did that happen?

    And has the dragon turned fully into a tree or is naruto still trapped in it?(as the 2 narutos protecting kakashi and gai are clones)

    as for the rookies....they are taking there sweet ass time...and really only 5 or 6 of them will be of any use rest will just get in the way
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  6. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    when they need to get saved by Naruto , Kishi will bring back them to story again !!
    خداحافظ

  7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #6
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Rock Lee didn't pay attention where he's headed and bumped his face onto Sakuras ass. She snaped and got all SHANAROOOOOOO!! on him and from that point onward it all escalated quickly. Now all of them are lying around in the plains, knocked out or gravely injured. Except for Shikamaru of course, he's just sitting there waiting for them to wake up, while thinking about how all of his comrades suck.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  9. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #7
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,952
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    See, though I hated the "Obito is Tobi" revelation as much as everyone else, there was only one point in the manga when I thought it'd come true: When Kakashi and Gai saved Naruto from Tobi. I kept thinking: "Why would Kishi bring Kakashi to this fight against Obito? It can't be for moral support for Naruto because his entire generation is on their way, and they could give him that support from the sidelines. There has to be another reason."

    And I was right. Lol. With that said, if they all show up they can watch from the sidelines without being oneshotted thanks to a few different scenarios. Maybe Obito casts a Tajuu Uchiha Kaenjin that won't let anyone close to Naruto? Maybe they all just go throw kunai at Gedo Mazo over and over, and Obito laughs and ignores them because none of them are strong enough to hurt it? Maybe the Mazo transforms just as they arrive, causing an explosion of chakra to knock everyone down. They can all talk, but they're all doing that "lay on the ground and grimace because they're too hurt" thing?

    Either way, I hope Sasuke crosses paths with the Rookie 9 on their way to their destination. That'll be infinitely more interesting than seeing them act as cheerleaders for Naruto.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,597
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    honestly traveling with a group that big would take some time, not everyone has the same pace, they may ran into more zetsus on the way, or healing their injured


  13. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    871
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    All over the place. Divison 4 was annihilated by Madara's double meteor attack so you can forget Shikamaru or Temari coming to the rescue. Divisions 3 is the closest since Gai and Kakashi got there quickly. So the quickest ones to the battle would be Sai and Lee. Most fo the Rookies are in Divisions 1&2 and they are furthest from the scene. They'll arrive just in time for the brainwash party.

  14. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill View Post
    All over the place. Divison 4 was annihilated by Madara's double meteor attack so you can forget Shikamaru or Temari coming to the rescue. Divisions 3 is the closest since Gai and Kakashi got there quickly. So the quickest ones to the battle would be Sai and Lee. Most fo the Rookies are in Divisions 1&2 and they are furthest from the scene. They'll arrive just in time for the brainwash party.
    The Konoha 12 are all traveling toward Naruto as shown in chapter 573 and will probably arrive at the same time. Temari is still stuck with the other half of the 4th Division until the Kages are revived. But Shikamaru took his part of Gaara's division and Choji to help Division 1 a while ago to setup the Asuma fight. There they hooked up with Ino and then Tenten. They are heading toward Naruto. Along with Kiba, Neji, Hinata, Shino, Lee, Sakura, and Sai.

    For some reason Kakashi and Gai got there way ahead of everyone else. Thanks to the amazing power of plot-no-jutsu.

    It sucks the Konoha 12 have been out of the story for so long. They are such popular characters and really the backbone of the manga if you look at it as a coming as age story. Kishi has really neglected them the past few years. I would hate for them to be just Naruto cheerleaders in this fight. They badly need to shine.

    As Itachi said, Naruto needs to learn to rely on his friends. What better time than now?

  15. #11
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    The Konoha 12 are all traveling toward Naruto as shown in chapter 573 and will probably arrive at the same time. Temari is still stuck with the other half of the 4th Division until the Kages are revived. But Shikamaru took his part of Gaara's division and Choji to help Division 1 a while ago to setup the Asuma fight. There they hooked up with Ino and then Tenten. They are heading toward Naruto. Along with Kiba, Neji, Hinata, Shino, Lee, Sakura, and Sai.

    For some reason Kakashi and Gai got there way ahead of everyone else. Thanks to the amazing power of plot-no-jutsu.

    It sucks the Konoha 12 have been out of the story for so long. They are such popular characters and really the backbone of the manga if you look at it as a coming as age story. Kishi has really neglected them the past few years. I would hate for them to be just Naruto cheerleaders in this fight. They badly need to shine.

    As Itachi said, Naruto needs to learn to rely on his friends. What better time than now?
    Do you think everyone will arrive at the same time....Army and the revived Kages
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  16. #12
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,805
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Do you think everyone will arrive at the same time....Army and the revived Kages
    I'm hoping some of the Kages are dead. Someone of importance needs to die already.

    ---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    For some reason Kakashi and Gai got there way ahead of everyone else. Thanks to the amazing power of plot-no-jutsu.
    Not really, they really obliterated the enemies they were fighting, not to mention they are faster on foot than just about everyone in the alliance save for the Raikage. And there is also the possibility that Sai made them Ink Birds to travel with.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  17. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,679
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    I'm hoping some of the Kages are dead. Someone of importance needs to die already.

    ---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------



    Not really, they really obliterated the enemies they were fighting, not to mention they are faster on foot than just about everyone in the alliance save for the Raikage. And there is also the possibility that Sai made them Ink Birds to travel with.
    yea i think Oonki may be dead .. but the rest are going to be all right (Tsunade will save them and when she gets to Oonki he will give a speech about some crap about life and say he is at peace with dieing entrusts the world to them blah) and then the slug will pull Tsunade back together again and they will be good
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  18. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Country
    North Pole
    Posts
    669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Hmm... so ever since the rookies left, Sasuke has had time to:

    - Kill off the Zetsus at Tobi's hideout
    - Wander around the battlefield for a while
    - Find Itachi
    - Follow Itachi across the forest
    - Fight Kabuto
    - Talk to Itachi for a while
    - Talk to Juugo and Suigestu for a while
    - Revive Orochimaru
    - Talk to Orochimaru for a while

    I guess the rookies took a snack break or something

  19. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Eorzea
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,379
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: WHERE THE HELL ARE THOSE ROOKIES?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrs View Post
    I guess the rookies took a snack break or something
    Well... they have Chouji with them, so a snack break can end up taking some time...
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

    Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts