Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like

    So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    The plan that is suppose to stop the Jyuubi and allow the Alliance to defeat Madara and Obito?

    Here is what we know so far.

    #1 - Shikaku thinks about stopping the Jyuubi. He says that the Ino-Shika-Cho formation's specialty is in stopping. But they lack the chakra to stop the Jyuubi. He then realizes something.

    #2 - He asks to talk to Kakashi. He asks Kakashi about the battles he just had.

    #3 - Knowing he and the rest of his crew are going to die, he finishes thinking up the plan, and relays it to the Alliance as his final act.

    #4 - Shikamaru tells Ino and Choji to not dwell on what just happened. Just to get ready to carry out his father's plan. They would obviously be a major part of it.

    #5 - Neji tells Naruto that he is the key to the strategy. And the Hyuuga then protect him to the death.

    On the surface it looks like some sort of Naruto/Kyuubi powered Ino-Shika-Cho formation. But could it also be something else? Will others be forced to give up their lives for the plan like Neji?

    And will it work? The fact that Shikaku failed once and characters are now dying, probably means it will. But the Jyuubi also has a final transformation which will probably have to see.
    Last edited by Jessie; December 22, 2012 at 12:20 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Country
    Indonesia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Speaking of the final transformation, Gyuuki and Kurama better give the alliance a heads-up that Jyuubi has one more stage to go. Otherwise, they're doomed. If Shikamaru learns of it, I think he'll wait for its final transformation so they don't get anymore surprises.

    The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Shikaku doesn't know anything on the next final form of the juubi. So maybe his final mission will fail. Shikaku is no doubt one of the best tactician/strategist of the konoha, but the juub's power is far too great in a sense that his tactics and strategy are nothing but a joke.

    And I doubt the ino-shika-cho formation that's powered by kurama's chakra can stop the juubi's movement. If the hachibi was pushed back by just one finger of the juubi, then I see no reason to believe that the ino-shika-cho can stop the juubi's movement. Even if they're powered by kurama's chakra.

    Not unless, the ino-shika-cho formation had a forbidden jutsu that's more powerful than what they have shown so far in the manga.

  4. #4
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member lolnameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    140
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Shikaku doesn't know anything on the next final form of the juubi. So maybe his final mission will fail. Shikaku is no doubt one of the best tactician/strategist of the konoha, but the juub's power is far too great in a sense that his tactics and strategy are nothing but a joke.

    And I doubt the ino-shika-cho formation that's powered by kurama's chakra can stop the juubi's movement. If the hachibi was pushed back by just one finger of the juubi, then I see no reason to believe that the ino-shika-cho can stop the juubi's movement. Even if they're powered by kurama's chakra.

    Not unless, the ino-shika-cho formation had a forbidden jutsu that's more powerful than what they have shown so far in the manga.
    Shikaku did look like he was thinking on "how to stop juubi".
    However, imo,he thought that:
    Knowing that stopping juubi is impossible, he questioned that whether the ninjas should stop juubi or not.

    On this approach and if we assume the ninjas are gonna win.
    To say it simply,
    1. The ninja can fight without stopping juubi(the power)
    2. The ninja can fight without fighting against Madara and Tobi(the mind).

    Then he asked Kakashi something, now it is getting obvious.
    He probably wishes to know exactly how Madara and Tobi control the Juubi.
    Recalls that Naruto still has a secret weapon "that jutsu".
    Kishi has it plotted for years,
    Naruto should have the ability to seal Juubi again, regardless exactly how it is done.
    Imo, they may try to gain control over Madara and Tobi.

  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by lolnameless View Post
    Shikaku did look like he was thinking on "how to stop juubi".
    However, imo,he thought that:
    Knowing that stopping juubi is impossible, he questioned that whether the ninjas should stop juubi or not.

    On this approach and if we assume the ninjas are gonna win.
    To say it simply,
    1. The ninja can fight without stopping juubi(the power)
    2. The ninja can fight without fighting against Madara and Tobi(the mind).

    Then he asked Kakashi something, now it is getting obvious.
    He probably wishes to know exactly how Madara and Tobi control the Juubi.
    Recalls that Naruto still has a secret weapon "that jutsu".
    Kishi has it plotted for years,
    Naruto should have the ability to seal Juubi again, regardless exactly how it is done.
    Imo, they may try to gain control over Madara and Tobi.
    well if Ino could use her mind transfer to enter Madara she could maybe quickly activate Susanoo and punch obito so he goes flying and disconnects from the 10 tails....and she could do the same to obito but she could have him lose control of the 10tails(and with the nine tails chakra i am sure she can hold the mind transfer longer then she did when entering the battle(anyone else see Chojis death? i got a feeling he will die...due to his father being the only one who is left)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

  6. #6
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    I am so sick of hearing about Naruto's 'that jutsu'.... He has no 'that jutsu' cause its the nine tails within him is 'that jutsu'.
    Shikaku will fail only for his son shikamaru to come up with a strategy that won't. He will basicly tweak his father strategy to succeed.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #7
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I am so sick of hearing about Naruto's 'that jutsu'.... He has no 'that jutsu' cause its the nine tails within him is 'that jutsu'.
    Shikaku will fail only for his son shikamaru to come up with a strategy that won't. He will basicly tweak his father strategy to succeed.
    Which will perfectly suit the new generation surpassing the old one theme established by Kishi from the very beginning.

    P.S.: I'm totally with you on that "that jutsu" bullshit.

  9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  10. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I am so sick of hearing about Naruto's 'that jutsu'.... He has no 'that jutsu' cause its the nine tails within him is 'that jutsu'.
    Shikaku will fail only for his son shikamaru to come up with a strategy that won't. He will basicly tweak his father strategy to succeed.
    Huh? Are you sure about that?

    The kyubi and naruto's RM aren't ''that jutsu'' that minato left behind. And I think minato never directly stated to naruto that he wants to complete ''that jutsu''. T'was jiraiya who believed that minato INTENDED for naruto to complete ''that jutsu'' using the kyubi's chakra or his RM.

  11. #9
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    st.pete...tampa bay,usa
    Country
    United States
    Age
    40
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,660
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    i think itz as simple as...how was the juubi rezzed without the 8 and 9 tails...with only a portion of their power?

    i believe the knowing their names issue will come up...

    maybe the ino-shika-cho will hold the jyuubi while naruto extracts(with kurama of course)...the bijuu(shrug)....

  12. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oxford, UK
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    My guess - in a hopelessly futile attempt to avoid another flame war - is that Ino, Shikamaru and Choji are planning, rather than to catch the Juubi, to catch Obito (or Madara, but Obito seems more likely) with her mind transfer Jutsu, so as Obito was controlling the Juubi, she can instead. The plan is so reliant on Ino-Shika-Cho for Ino's mind transfer jutsu, Shikamaru's shadows for holding Obito long enough to hit him with the MTJ, and Choji to essentially keep the path open and stop the Juubi/Madara just killing them in one. Shikaku needed to know about Kakashi's past battles to discover a way to hit Obito through his S/T Jutsu - the most vital thing Kakashi has worked out in the war. Of course, between Zetsu - which is still fairly unresolved with the black one not having been seen for a while - and the Juubi's other form. So Naruto will go try to pound Madara to keep him preoccupied, while Choji provides Ino with the speed required to get past the Juubi while it's still flailing and not targeting overly specifically, Kakashi warps Shika to Obito's realm, where he traps him with his Shadows, giving Ino a free MTJ. Black Zetsu will appear, sensing what's happening through the white half, and will begin to attack, before the rookie 11 (or 10, RIP Neji) sans Naruto and Ino/Shika/Cho fight him. Of course, the juubi will change form, Ino will be beaten back, Naruto is losing. Cue Sasuke appearing. Using his sharingan on the Juubi - which, based on how effective the Sharingan was vs the 8-tails, and how it was said to be able to control the 9-tails, I'd guess he could do, he then proceeds to fight Madara along with Naruto. Meanwhile, Obito is flipping out and developing a god complex, before going nuts and attacking everyone (IE Sakura), before Kakashi steps in and kills him with a Kamui/Chidori combo to get through the STJ, the very eye Obito gifted to Kakashi allowing him to use the Chidori well enough to defeat him. Cue obligatory Naruto flashbacks, explaining why the Rin thing happened, and Kakashi promising that no more of his friends would die - Obito was too mad to call a friend, and nobody likes Neji. Sasukato beats up Madara for a bit, until Madara starts acting serious. Cue ridiculous power-ups of FRIENDSHIP! Sasuke gets the Rinnegan, Naruto is literally sneezing out Bijuudamas, and Madara gets beaten by a trick from Sasuke allowing Naruto to get in and defeat him, before Sasuke uses the Sword of Totsuka which he magically acquired to seal Madara once and for all. Of course, Madara doesn't go down easy and manages to get a hit on Sasuke's forehead - he really should've learned from the Valley of the End. Sasuke realises he's dying, so uses what he learned in Sugietsu's scroll coupled with his help from Orochimaru to seal the Juubi at the cost of his own life.

    Naruto becomes Hokage after Tsunade retires, him and Bee are great friends, Naruto finally realises that Hinata is the one for him, marrying her, although he does have a hot, steamy affair with Sakura that Hinata finds out about, and they agree to share Naruto in a weird Menage a trois-esque scenario. Sasuke, the last of the Uchiha, is dead, although Karin is hinted to be carrying his baby for when Kishimoto decides to sell out and revive the franchise. The 5 nations are allied, everyone is friendly, Gai is still losing at Janken to Kakashi (Sharingans are cheating!), there are no more loose ends that Kishimoto will tie up (until Naruto GT...) and the series ends with everyone smiling and living happily ever after. Except for Neji, who died.

    So yeah, my thoughts

    Epic Brofist!

  13. #11
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Huh? Are you sure about that?

    The kyubi and naruto's RM aren't ''that jutsu'' that minato left behind. And I think minato never directly stated to naruto that he wants to complete ''that jutsu''. T'was jiraiya who believed that minato INTENDED for naruto to complete ''that jutsu'' using the kyubi's chakra or his RM.
    I'm 100% sure about that. There is no jutsu that will be mention and it takes over 400 chapters to be introduce... Yea right!

  14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I'm 100% sure about that. There is no jutsu that will be mention and it takes over 400 chapters to be introduce... Yea right!
    Sasuke had a secret scroll.

    Naruto has ''that jutsu''.

    Kishi is already giving the both of them a secret weapon for their fight.

    Yay. Naruto is just an idiot. He forgot everything he had because of his ''I'll become a hokage'' dream/motto. And I think this is the right time for ''that jutsu'' to be introduce.

    Gerotora : does naruto need ''that jutsu'' in the first place?

    So maybe this is the right time for that jutsu to be shown/known. Gerotora or even kurama just need to remind naruto that he had still ''that jutsu'' to defeat the juubi or madara. They badly needed that right now. The alliance needs a powerful jutsu to defeat madara/juubi. Because I had a feeling that shikaku's plan will fail once again. His amazing IQ/strategy/tactics is just for a ninja battle. He doesn't know anything on what kind of monster is the juubi or what kind of power the juubi has. So his plan would be all useless.

    And I think only kurama or the two great frogs knows what kind of strategy they need to defeat the juubi. Especially kurama, his knowledge on how rikudou sealed the juubi or the juubi's weakness are very important.

    Honestly, the alliance doesn't need anything or a plan to defeat the juubi. Naruto just needs to stop being an idiot. Ma and pa are very use full in this war and yet naruto forgot the two of them. Ma and pa's knowledge or even their strategy would be more awesome than shikaku.

    Kishi is making naruto a super retarded in this war.

    Instead of summoning those two great elders frog while neji, hiashi and hinata protected him, he just goes to sage mode just to throw 2frs. What an idiot.

    But still, naruto is minato's son. So yeah, watevah.

  16. #13
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Sasuke has that scroll to compete with bijuu mode and Sage mode combine. 'That jutsu' is no other then the powers he is already be using and is the Kyuubi. It was stated that minato put the nine tails in Naruto to defeat The mask man.....

  17. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Quote:
    So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?
    Using Plot hole and asspull no jutsu to defeated Jubbi ...

    I think it would be better if Madara and Tobi lose control on Jubbi in his final form and see what they really did ...
    خداحافظ

  18. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    544
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: So what exactly is Shikaku's plan and will it work?

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    The alliance needs a powerful jutsu to defeat madara/juubi. Because I had a feeling that shikaku's plan will fail once again. His amazing IQ/strategy/tactics is just for a ninja battle. He doesn't know anything on what kind of monster is the juubi or what kind of power the juubi has. So his plan would be all useless.

    And I think only kurama or the two great frogs knows what kind of strategy they need to defeat the juubi. Especially kurama, his knowledge on how rikudou sealed the juubi or the juubi's weakness are very important.
    You can't look at things like that. You have to look at things in the context of the story. Shikaku is as smart as Kishi needs him to be. And his mind was the only one capable of challenging Madara and Obito. Unless Shikamaru steps up for his father in the coming chapters. And Shikaku was well aware about the Jyuubi's power. He said as much when he talked about the Jyuubi's chakra. So he clearly figured something out, even knowing what he was up against.

    Look the the flow of the story.

    Madara thinks he won because he cut off the Alliance's mind/head in chapter 613. But that mind was able to relay one last plan.

    Name characters have now died for that plan. And there maybe more.

    If that plan fails, there is really no hope for the Alliance. What will stop the Jyuubi then? Nothing. So in order for Kishi to write himself out of this situation, the plan has to work. Or at least greatly change things for the moment. Otherwise the Alliance dies. And we know that is not happening.

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Using Plot hole and asspull no jutsu to defeated Jubbi ...

    I think it would be better if Madara and Tobi lose control on Jubbi in his final form and see what they really did ...
    The Jyuubi itself is a plot hole and asspull. It never should exist without the full Kyuubi and Hachibi. But Kishi did not want to kill Kirabi so here we are.

    So let it get beat by another asspull.
    Last edited by Jessie; December 23, 2012 at 11:30 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts