Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 80 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2003

Thread: Hold All The Crazy Inside

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Distracted by anime and cookies and forgot. Life sure is rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten View Post
    No, not in the time that you have known me. I usually do try not to be to vocal about the manga/anime I dislike, I find fandom bashing to be in poor taste. But I could not miss the opportunity to make funny Lawlz sig. After that I had to run with it. I don't really like Bleach that much, though I still read it and have no intention of dropping it. It's something I speed read after One Piece.
    Maybe I noticed you talking less mess about it than Naruto on occasion. But I think that would have more to do with the actual content of a chapter. There isn't much to talk about.

lulz

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Garfield, what phone do you have, hmm?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

The Gordon Gekko Special

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Garfield, what phone do you have, hmm?
    Hmm?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    The Gordon Gekko Special
    /

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm?
    He has an iPhone5, now leave him alone.

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Maybe I noticed you talking less mess about it than Naruto on occasion. But I think that would have more to do with the actual content of a chapter. There isn't much to talk about.

lulz
    Naruto is low hanging fruit, the jokes write themselves. Bleach I almost feel sorry for. It's like laughing at a three legged dog, or something.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

/
    no seriously, what phone do you have?

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

There's still a lot to talk about Bleach, it's hardly possible without a plot.

I know cool one-on-one fights overshadows the plot at times which is not bad per se, the plot in a shonen is supposed to lead to cool fights anyway, this is why shonen heroes aspire to become the strongest and surpass everyone during the course of the manga. I guess the case with Bleach is that it has less side stories which hardly makes any difference in the overall scheme of events, these stories are like standalone tv series episodes which are still fun to watch but can usually be left out without affecting the overall plot. Kubo doesn't spend time on these stories and focuses on the aspects which make a fight really enjoyable to read. IMHO Bleach is somewhere between One Piece and Fairy Tail, One Piece is full of different characters and stories which aren't directly connected with the goal of main characters, Fairy Tail is the one which I would call a fight manga without any plot whatsoever, Bleach is trying to maintain a balance in that regard. Of course whether you like a manga or not depends on what you expect from it, every manga has their own likable qualities, Bleach is the manga that focuses most on those I want to see. It's true that Kubo sometimes runs out of ideas and the story drags but I guess Bleach has the most characters that are among fan favorites and there're enough mysteries which make readers wonder, in that sense I find Bleach pretty successful.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Corporate 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member blai's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Then see you in the Super Bowl...

...not, we'll probably be one and done this year
    Nah we wont make the superbowl, had too good of a regular season for that. We're prolly gone in 3rd round or so.

also lol why? You're doing rather well so far?
    You're not paid to think;
    A mindless worker is a happy worker,
    so shut up and do your job.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post

I know cool one-on-one fights overshadows the plot at times which is not bad per se, the plot in a shonen is supposed to lead to cool fights anyway, this is why shonen heroes aspire to become the strongest and surpass everyone during the course of the manga. I guess the case with Bleach is that it has less side stories which hardly makes any difference in the overall scheme of events, these stories are like standalone tv series episodes which are still fun to watch but can usually be left out without affecting the overall plot. Kubo doesn't spend time on these stories and focuses on the aspects which make a fight really enjoyable to read. IMHO Bleach is somewhere between One Piece and Fairy Tail, One Piece is full of different characters and stories which aren't directly connected with the goal of main characters, Fairy Tail is the one which I would call a fight manga without any plot whatsoever, Bleach is trying to maintain a balance in that regard. Of course whether you like a manga or not depends on what you expect from it, every manga has their own likable qualities, Bleach is the manga that focuses most on those I want to see. It's true that Kubo sometimes runs out of ideas and the story drags but I guess Bleach has the most characters that are among fan favorites and there're enough mysteries which make readers wonder, in that sense I find Bleach pretty successful.
    tl;dr

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no seriously, what phone do you have?
    The same one he had last time you saw him.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Initial D - Brought me to this. :lamo

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blai View Post
    Nah we wont make the superbowl, had too good of a regular season for that. We're prolly gone in 3rd round or so.

also lol why? You're doing rather well so far?
    Yeah, but there's something underwhelming about us. But we'll see these last few weeks, it's the hardest part of our schedule.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post

The problem is fanboys who can't see any fault in it.

I wouldn't read a series unless I enjoyed it on some level, but the anime being cancelled and the declining sales say more than enough of where it's quality has headed. It's just gotten stale and formulaic.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    ... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

The anime ending also had to do with not being able to keep away from Kubo because of his slow pace... From what I know the anime sold well, including the fillers. Though the Fullbring arc might have sold poorly for good reasons. I have no doubt they will finish the series in some way or another when the time comes.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

new filler ark:zombie invasion in SS

Thread Closed
Page 80 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast