Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Toriko 212 Discussion Thread

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Toriko Toriko 212 Discussion Thread

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Toriko.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; November 14, 2012 at 11:43 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Toriko 212 Spoiler Thread

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

3. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, seems like a good introduction chapter. Never thought that Lifebearer will participate in this Tournament, he happens to be ranked quite high on the list. And with all the knowledge he extracted from others it seems pretty plausible.
    Also I hope Komatsu won't win in this Tournament, since such monster as Setsuno, Zaus and Yuda are participating. It just won't make any sense in such a situation. Of course it would be quite good opportunity for him to show off and climb a bit in the rankings, but not that much as he should still have a long way to go to even enter in first 50...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope to see pictures of Zaus before I go to bed tonight, since I don't think the chapter will be uploaded till later tomorrow.

It's crazy how Setsuno has won more than half the festivals, and in general only 5 different people have previously won over 200 years.

How funny and asinine would it be for Komatsu to say defeat Yuda in the quarterfinals, Setsuno in the Semi-Finals, and then Zaus in the Finals. HAHAH something so over the top ridiculous.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member milek's Avatar
    Country
    Serbia
    Post Thanks / Like

so there's no toriko next week . very good chapter, we finally know on what place is setsuno

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Was it just me, or was the 3rd rank not introduced?

By the way, I bet Komatsu will get a nick-name at the end of the tounament as well, like "Millenial Genius" Komatsu or something.
    Last edited by Shadoguardian; November 14, 2012 at 03:57 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by Tauros; November 14, 2012 at 05:14 AM.

9. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

No Toriko until next year?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member VashDaStampede's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^That confused me too. First it says no Toriko until the 1st issue of next year, then it says that means the week after next. But that has to be a translation mistake unless they really consider December the first of the year. Or maybe it meant 1st issue of the month. Any way, I just hope it means 1 week break.

Any who...I gotta point out the part where they introduce Appolo from Space Cuisine Paionia. Space cooking? Space ingredients? I'm pretty sure we are going to get a space arc now!

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member B'arzz's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VashDaStampede View Post
    ^^^That confused me too. First it says no Toriko until the 1st issue of next year, then it says that means the week after next. But that has to be a translation mistake unless they really consider December the first of the year. Or maybe it meant 1st issue of the month. Any way, I just hope it means 1 week break.

No you are the one that made mistake there is the calendar, is always the same all years

Quote Quote:
    WSJ Issue Publish date

Issue 51 : 11/19

Issue 52 : 11/26

Issue 1 : 12/3

2 : 12/10

3 : 12/17

4/5 double : 12/22-----------> Saturday

6/7 double : 1/4-------------> Friday

8 : 1/21

Its just one week break as always.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noonethere's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VashDaStampede View Post

Any who...I gotta point out the part where they introduce Appolo from Space Cuisine Paionia. Space cooking? Space ingredients? I'm pretty sure we are going to get a space arc now!
    The first issue of Jump for the new year is published in December, thus the first issue of 2013 is published in December 2012.
    This chapter had quite a few good designs. I hope we get more info abut them(combos, techniques, if they are able to go to the Gourmet World). I was also thinking if they are going to be provided with all the ingredients or only part of them (e.g. Melk dust can really make a different for some dishes-Komatsu being allowed to use it might make a big difference) I hope Joa will also be present in this arc. My personal prediction for this arc is that the Bishokukai might be confused Ume with Komatsu and kidnap him instead and also hope that Zonge will be useful for once.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Well unless I missed any cooks, looks like the fat bloke in Chapter 156 (where Joejoe mentions the top 30 cooks) is probably Iron Plate Moh then...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm guessing rank 3 belong to the 0th biotope guy that was sent.

On other news, Livebearer is rank a lot higher than I thought he would be.

Edit: Wait, I guess he's not a cook. Maybe the surgeon then?
    Last edited by -Ken-; November 14, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Dasbones's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Rank 3 used to be Chiyo

She seems to be joining the Bishokukai Raiding party, so who knows what crazy shit is gonna go down.

Also it would have been nice if they introduced all those chefs from Rank 1 to 100, rather than... whatever order they did it in.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dasbones View Post
    I think Rank 3 used to be Chiyo

She seems to be joining the Bishokukai Raiding party, so who knows what crazy shit is gonna go down.

Also it would have been nice if they introduced all those chefs from Rank 1 to 100, rather than... whatever order they did it in.
    We might knows the top, say 35+random 10. I doubt it'll be higher than that. That's insane amount of characters design already.

Chiyo as ex no 3 would have sense, actually. I hope we'll find out soon.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast