Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 181 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Beelzebub Chapter 181 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Beelzebub.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 181 Spoiler Thread

Chapter is out at redhawk

I think this just solidified itself for me as as my favorite arc of Beelzebub ever. Normally stuff doesn't make me actually laugh out loud but I don't think there has been a single chapter in his arc so far that hasn't made me bust out laughing.

Bravo Ryūhei Tamura, Bravo.
    Last edited by Jammin; November 14, 2012 at 02:38 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 181 Discussion/182 Predictions

This is pretty cool. Shame that such a strong couple is knock out this early, though.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the funniest chapters EVER in Beelzebub, which is pretty amazing considering how much fun the whole manga has been so far! What helped me "lolling" was the constant thought of how Aoi must have felt seein the whole balloon fight scene. Poor girl! XD
    Last edited by S-H-I-G-U-R-E; November 14, 2012 at 02:50 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God, what an hilarious chapter. XD
    The Mid-air battle was as funny as hell, considering that Oga and Zen fought like the infants. LOL; and also the plan of using Beel as bait was epic.
    Hope that we will got the possibility to have other funny fights in this arc.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ShadyInversion's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Demon Hilda FTW. I love how Oga used Beel as totally random bait. It was great to see Saotome again. Whose up next I wonder?

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyInversion View Post
    Demon Hilda FTW. I love how Oga used Beel as totally random bait. It was great to see Saotome again. Whose up next I wonder?
    According to the battle order, it should come around to Furuichi/Nene VS Kanzaki/Hanazawa.

I'm betting on Furuichi/Nene to win in hilarious fashion. Mainly because Nene versus Aoi in the next round would be just too good to pass up.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    According to the battle order, it should come around to Furuichi/Nene VS Kanzaki/Hanazawa.

I'm betting on Furuichi/Nene to win in hilarious fashion. Mainly because Nene versus Aoi in the next round would be just too good to pass up.
    You have a good taste and the right sense, i agree with you. But Nene versus Aoi mhhh Nene can´t win against Aoi and Furichi try to use Aoi´s weak Points. This alone is enough for one Chapter of fun and Comedy.
    Maybe we could say Beelzebub the Bait Part 2. It was the Summerfestival on St. Ishiyama where Baby Beel was use as Bait the first time. So everything comes twice.

But for me the best thing was the costume, of Saotome and Suiten, first i thought what kind of Hippie pair comes there. Oga would be have a lot of fun with them. But the similarirty of both pairs that was hilarious. This fun is funny as the Volleyball Arc. I hope we get some more crazy funny games in this match.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Loved this chapter, it was hilarious through and through.

Loved how whats-her-name manhandled Saotome, and how at the end, both Saotome and Oga were punched by their respective partner. The midair fight between the guys were hilarious, especially the looks on their partners' face. Also loved how the women "cursed" at each other and trashtalked. The looks on their faces when the girl held Beel was hilarious as hell, and I loved Hilda's reaction to Oga using Beel as bait. xD Not the first time either.

Beel looked so epic and funny in the panel when the balloon was punched. I think he looked like he was flying?

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Also love how this chapter parallels just how alike Oga and Saotome are throughout the ENTIRE chapter. Oga and Saotome both get hit by their partners, their infants fight similarly while both look on with annoyance, and both immediately fight like the infants at the same time. xD Beel's face after being falcon punched is hilarious too. Beel's face or eyes were funny after HIlda got her memory back, as if he was scared of her rage or wrath.

Oga and Saotome's conversation about Hilda was also funny, especially when Saotome said Hilda's boobs were life changing. Hilda's attitude and the men's reaction to her turning back to normal were golden. xD

Anyone else notice that Hilda's face got thinner when she went back to normal? Is this a way to show how different normal Hilda is from nice Hilda? Oga looked like a board when Hilda first held him. Her enthusiasm was amusing to see. Love the reference to Dragon Ball as well, and not to Z. =D

Loved Saotome and Oga's face when they were using their strengths on each other. Looked so silly. Loved how Beel was "aidabu" when he was being held by Suiten. Seriously want Beel as he's "flying" as my avatar. xD

New Reply