Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Rate this episode

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terrible

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Average

3 42.86%
  • Good

3 42.86%
  • Fantastic

1 14.29%
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 288

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto Shippuuden 288

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    kakashi's using so much chakra and still being okay
    I'm thinking the same thing. I guess the initial idea about him having low chackra was to kind of nerf him since he at that time had 1000 jutsus and that was an overwhelming number at that point. Kakashi should be drained a long time ago. I don't mind that he gets a chackra boost but please, explain or hint at why at least.
    Decent episode, I expected the 7 swordsmen to be more epic since they were talked about since even before we knew of Oro or pretty much any big villains.
    Meh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Suzaku's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't that sorta the whole point of the episode? In the flashback he was "out of chakra," but the desire to protect his comrades gave him enough extra energy to keep going.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    Wasn't that sorta the whole point of the episode? In the flashback he was "out of chakra," but the desire to protect his comrades gave him enough extra energy to keep going.
    With what he has done and what he will do I don't think that little extra motivation is enough but if they go with that.....I don't like
    It's like wanting your car to drive on an empty gas tank, won't work no matter how much you want to. Or at least that's what the chakra pool used to be about.
    Meh

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    With what he has done and what he will do I don't think that little extra motivation is enough but if they go with that.....I don't like
    It's like wanting your car to drive on an empty gas tank, won't work no matter how much you want to. Or at least that's what the chakra pool used to be about.
    Given that chakra maths i.e. how much chakra is used on a jutsu has been flouted in every battle of naruto, I dont think a fight will occur according to 'chakra reserves' unless they put in energy bars like video games!

As for Kakashi, compared to most shinobi especially naruto, he has generally low chakra levels but is supposed to be able to use it very resourcefully. Maybe he wasnt really exhausted and just needed a moment's rest. Anyway this is nitpicking especially in present Naruto with regular shinobi able to keep up with immortal zombie ninjas with infinite chakra.
    Reading is a good habit.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2