Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 21

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member unok-kun's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Raruto Sisepuede Chapter 21

This chapter marks the start of the ninth and last season of Raruto. It's been almost 7 years since the first chapter came out in Spanish, and I have no doubt that the end won't let anyone down. This season will consist of 7 to 8 chapters, the last one being probably a lot longer, as was chapter 36 of Part I.

In Jesulink's words, "just imagine that all the characters in Raruto were thrown into a big war, a big battle full of magic, action, explosions, drama and farts. Don't imagine it, read it:"

Mediafire
    Sendspace
    Batoto

I must say, Kilbil is a tough character to translate. Let alone his subverted rhymes, in this chapter he's been using random words in English. I changed some of it into slang, though it ended up somewhat inconsistent. (Still, I must thank Jota for his help both in the rhymes and the slang.)

Next chapter will come out on November 8th!
    Last edited by unok-kun; November 04, 2012 at 05:39 PM.
    Currently translating Raruto, a Spanish parody of Naruto (getting ready for the last two chapters, to be released in English in October and November). Check it out here!

Also working on another project that you might get to see in January...

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply