Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 93 Discussion

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 93 Discussion

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 93 Spoiler

the chapter is actually already out

Ha-Il in over his head, phone is destroyed so he's running to try and alert others. Jinnie gets owned as well, then the two of them run into one another. So looks like we will have Shioon and the 2 Sunwoo guardians together along with 2 of the SUC Captains.

Pretty short chapter, didn't really do anything for me to be honest.
    Last edited by LoS; November 15, 2012 at 09:16 PM. Reason: kind of meh chapter
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; November 15, 2012 at 09:31 PM.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member toodlydo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting chapter. Emotions running high.

I really hope next chapter goes like this
    Spoiler show
    Breaker Artist's Blog's Official RSS Feed: here
    Breaker2's Official Release RSS Feed: here
    Breaker2 RAWs: here
    Naver Browser: here

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    Spoiler show
    My guess is jinie's saved by ha-il, Shioon gets bullied a bit by milk Juggs, but then ha-il comes to back him up..he will be more of a match against Juggs....

Supernova guy will come towards the end and it'll be jinie and ha-il vs supernova and Milk Juggs for a while is my guess.

I expect Ji-gun to have fuct the gothic bitch by now, hopefully on his way to back up shiion as well...otherwise what's the point of progress (im sure thats the reason he's getting another rematch against the goth bitch anyways)

Elder Jang will be like the police here, he'll come when everything's done/finished... -___-

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    the chapter is actually already out

Ha-Il in over his head, phone is destroyed so he's running to try and alert others. Jinnie gets owned as well, then the two of them run into one another. So looks like we will have Shioon and the 2 Sunwoo guardians together along with 2 of the SUC Captains.

Pretty short chapter, didn't really do anything for me to be honest.
    I'm glad 'm not the only one that thought this chapter was super short, I ran throught it in like 10 secs and spent a minute wondering if this was really 20 pgs smh lol

I agree with you this will be a 2 on 2 battle. I dont know if ha-il can beat supernova guy though...and jinie has her hands full with Milk Juggs....

Where's Southern Red star when we need him...
    hopefully the computer guy can do something more than just computers lols
    Last edited by bighawke5; November 15, 2012 at 10:28 PM.

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    Elder Jang will be like the police here, he'll come when everything's done/finished... -___-
    That seems highly likely.

As for the matchups, I think the SUC was very smart about it. They chose perfect opponents for their people to dominate. I am quite certain there is some hidden tactic for separating everyone up as well.

I too hope to see Southern Red star in action. We have only heard about his strength, and witness a very small portion while fighting Shioon, only to be interrupted by the Northern Black star when he was about to get serious.

After the sunwoo backup arrives the matchups might best look like so
    Red Star vs White Star
    Ha-Il vs Whip

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toodlydo View Post
    That seems highly likely.

As for the matchups, I think the SUC was very smart about it. They chose perfect opponents for their people to dominate. I am quite certain there is some hidden tactic for separating everyone up as well.

I too hope to see Southern Red star in action. We have only heard about his strength, and witness a very small portion while fighting Shioon, only to be interrupted by the Northern Black star when he was about to get serious.

After the sunwoo backup arrives the matchups might best look like so
    Red Star vs White Star
    Ha-Il vs Whip
    Definetly
    Apparently according to smug face leader of SUC, Southern Red Star is a monster. As displayed by his fear of him when he attacked him while he was going after shioon back in chapter 69.

Im sure were he here none of these things would have gone as smoothly for SUC..at least it would have been more of a match with two stars fighting each other.
    hopefully Jinie can hold on long enough against Juggs so that Southern Red can come redeem himself in the eyes of Elder Kwon aka badassery lol

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think Shioon will be the one who will fight the supernova and Ha-il is the one saving Jinie and then he will get angry at melon-chan and Ha-il will be the one who will fight or Jinie and Ha-il will join force and Shioon for the supernova

i really think that Shioon's Ki center is already fixed

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And MP has the chapter scanlated.
    Spoiler show

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_b...ew_waves/c093/

Next chapter should be pretty good, I really want Jinnie out of the way so Shioon can fight and show us how he is progressing. Seems Ha Il isn't really taking this fight seriously and is just on the defensive. Wonder if that guy will try and attack Jinnie to screw with Ha Il.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Afghanistan
    Post Thanks / Like

"I'm still this useless mofo, lets just open this badass steel door and call for more muscles to deal with her"

*opens the door*

changhoe happens.

assrape.jpg

A boob chapter. Nothing really happened in this chapter jinie is thrown in the rooftop once again.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhm.. What a pointlessly short chapter. BUT IT WAS ON TIME; the silver lining. But seriously why is everyone so worried about jinnie falling? She herself jumped from the apartment building way back at the start about the same height, Or is it the magic shoes she was wearing? Not to mention I still have a problem seeing shioon fight after he just watched her get thrown. Sera got a BHT, so I think jinnie should get one here aswell, but he will probably talk for another chapter.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Askmeabout View Post
    "I'm still this useless mofo, lets just open this badass steel door and call for more muscles to deal with her"

*opens the door*

changhoe happens.

assrape.jpg

A boob chapter. Nothing really happened in this chapter jinie is thrown in the rooftop once again.
    I am okay with Chang Ho appearing as long as he gets he is savagely beaten by Shioon. Shioon when he was half past dead successfully took on a captain and if ChangHo who got one shotted by that said captain, beats Shioon that will piss me off to no end. If Chang Ho appears when that guy opens the door then that will probably be the last page of that week.

Cmon Shioon time to show everyone why you have been called a dragon by Kang-Sung, Monster by the Granny and praised by Hyuk So Chun a master martial artist better than all of Shioon's current enemies.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; November 16, 2012 at 12:47 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 93 Discussion / 94 Predictions

This chapter wasn't completely pointless to me. Shioon has gone back to using his head and being practical. He really looked like he was on top of things up there. I don't mind that shioon gets one-upped from time to time by plot, but win or lose, there is absolutely no need to use plot induced idiocy on main characters to move the story forward imho.

So, stealth techs are bone techs eh? I wonder if shioon will showcase a new tech against chunmyun and/or chang ho. A fight has to happen here since she's obviously got sae-hee (thanks a lot author-san) stashed somewhere. Lets just hope the fight ends with chunmyun and chang ho so that sae-hee doesn't wind up in smug central.

Ha-il is definitely on supernova level. Really don't think we should doubt it at all. Like I said, elder kwon himself thinks ha-il is a suitable replacement to gyu-bum as shioon's bodyguard. I just don't think that ha-il is being serious right now (If he was, he would stop holding onto his hat with one hand while facing a flippin supernova.)

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 93 Discussion / 94 Predictions

My prediction is that while Jinnie is getting saved by Ha-Il. Shioon will stand up to, but be outclassed by Chunmyunrang. Then she'll mess up somehow (possibly almost fall to her death) and get saved by him. As he saves her she'll look deeply into his big puppy dog eyes and...

About then, as Shioon's SunWoo reinforcements arrive and things start to look bad for her side, she'll switch teams.

As goofy as I'm sure all that sounds I'm not kidding. That's how I see it going down, and it's going to be awesome.
    Last edited by Jammin; November 18, 2012 at 12:45 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast