Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 93 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 93 Discussion / 94 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    My prediction is that while Jinnie is getting saved by Ha-Il. Shioon will stand up to, but be outclassed by Chunmyunrang. Then she'll mess up somehow (possibly almost fall to her death) and get saved by him. As he saves her she'll look deeply into his big puppy dog eyes and...

About then, as Shioon's SunWoo reinforcements arrive and things start to look bad for her side, she'll switch teams.

As goofy as I'm sure all that sounds I'm not kidding. That's how I see it going down, and it's going to be awesome.
    I kinda agree with you, but I see a different situation. Since Chang Ho is going to the roof something happens and him being a crazy mother****** will try to kill Melons-Chan catching her off guard saying he will be a captain or some stupid crap like that. Shioon saves her but I hope she doesn't fall for him even though she is super hot. Mainly because would rather not have every female fall for Shioon.

Also I don't think she will join him but probably will not kill him.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; November 18, 2012 at 12:26 PM.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Agree with jammin. Everyone who faces shioon in battle gets affected in one way or another (physically and/or philosophically). Besides having chunmyunrang in his harem will add a blonde to the set of redhead-jinnie, jet black-sera ( giggity), and sosul. Quite the collection there shioon.

I feel like at the end of it all, shioon is going to usurp the position of smug face as the icon of the new wave movement looked up to by the younger generation of murim-in. Kinda like what gmr should have been for murim. I think this is why smug face feels so insecure and threatened by shioon.

Of course it doesn't help that everyone shioon has ever met friend or foe thinks highly of him.
    Last edited by blaise; November 18, 2012 at 05:44 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blaise View Post
    Agree with jammin. Everyone who faces shioon in battle gets affected in one way or another (physically and/or philosophically). Besides having chunmyunrang in his harem will add a blonde to the set of redhead-jinnie, jet black-sera ( giggity), and sosul. Quite the collection there shioon.

I feel like at the end of it all, shioon is going to usurp the position of smug face as the icon of the new wave movement looked up to by the younger generation of murim-in. Kinda like what gmr should have been for murim. I think this is why smug face feels so insecure and threatened by shioon.

Of course it doesn't help that everyone shioon has ever met friend or foe thinks highly of him.

Well I do see your point. I can't wait for somebody to ask him how he got gmr to teach him and he tells him he threatened him with a video of him doing martial arts, bound to see several dumbstruck faces. That is one of the biggest reasons I love this manga Shioon just wanted to beat the bullies at his school, who any murim can beat, and got trained by the most skilled murim in the world without knowing it. Also that he knows the BHT which he thinks is just a regular distribution technique not the most sought after technique in the murim.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    I kinda agree with you, but I see a different situation. Since Chang Ho is going to the roof something happens and him being a crazy mother****** will try to kill Melons-Chan catching her off guard saying he will be a captain or some stupid crap like that. Shioon saves her but I hope she doesn't fall for him even though she is super hot. Mainly because would rather not have every female fall for Shioon.

Also I don't think she will join him but probably will not kill him.
    Yeah, I could easily imagine Chang Ho getting involved. He's seems to be a master at finding ways to come back and be an irritation.

I don't think there can be much question that Chunmyunrang falling for Shioon all of a sudden would be goofy at the very least. But... she's pretty..and I'm shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by blaise View Post

I could definitely see that happening. Especially since the methods they are using to get strong fast are harmful to at least some degree. You have to wonder how many of these people are aware of that they are being exploited.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a feeling shiwoon will end up being the one to save jinnie and also we will find out that sera told the doctor to lie to shiwoon about his ki center need a couple moths to fix and that he has been healed for a while.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NAM61 View Post
    i have a feeling shiwoon will end up being the one to save jinnie and also we will find out that sera told the doctor to lie to shiwoon about his ki center need a couple moths to fix and that he has been healed for a while.
    I can respect the idea of that but cant see that being true. I believe he is always checking to how far he can go, so he know a relative limit to how he can use his ki. So I believe the character that the author has Shioon to be would know if his ki-center was healed or not because he is a tinkerer by nature of his character.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

May i know why chaper 94 isn't out yet?

Country
    Abu Dhabi
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ernabc View Post
    May i know why chaper 94 isn't out yet?
    released on fridays/saturdays

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon being the one to save Jinnie would help Ha-Ill set his mind at ease and finally be able to focus on his opponent. His intention has never been to defeat his opponent, but to get to Jinnie's side as soon as possible. After first underestimating his opponent he now realizes that it's not a fight he can come out of unscathed.

It's not entirely out of the question for Shioon to risk his neck for his friends. Depending on where they are on the roof it is quite possible he could use that rope Jinnie used a couple chapters ago.

I got a feeling that Kwon Young, the Western White Star, was the original Supernova from the Sunwoo clan before Yi Gyu Bum joined the clan. I imagine that Elder Kwon is his father and Jinnie is his niece. Kwon Young will finally see Ha-Ill's skill when he sites no regard for his niece.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^Would be really cool if kwon young was elder kwon's estranged son. Maybe he fell out with sunwoo and elder kwon because of hye-jin's (jinie's mother) treament and decided leave the clan. If thats the case then jinie definitely is the key to the redemption of western white star since that would be his neice. That would be a fabulous development i think.
    That would mean 3 of 4 supernovas that are on friendly terms with shioon. And speaking of shioon, i kinda want him to fight just because he's likely to reveal something new with every master he faces. We all know his ki center is never getting destroyed but fighting might potentially delay recovery.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I imagine that the estrangement may have come from the fact that Elder Kwon is content with being the strongest "Second in command" staying with the Sunwoo rather than creating his own clan, allowing his family to suffer the fate of the clan .

Shioon is nearly sure to fight, but I think he won't need to fight until the last of the Five Captains is revealed. The last Captain will probably be the failsafe to insure Shioon's death. In which case it will highlight just how much off a monster Shioon has become, while also reintroducing him to the Murim world. Afterall the next conflict for Shioon will probably end up being the Masterminds behind SUC.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2