Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

2 4.35%
  • Good!

19 41.30%
  • Regular

18 39.13%
  • Boring...

5 10.87%
  • Bad!

2 4.35%
  • Fail!

0 0%
  • Other...

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 308 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail Fairy Tail 308 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner kazerua's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 308 Spoiler Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope that none of the matches are skip. Like... seriously. Some of those characters need serious screen time.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member kuroSaki_Ichi's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought the chapter was meh, didn't move forward that much. I'm more interested in seeing sabertooth getting trashed

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ifrit's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 308 Discussion / 309 Predictions

mmm, oh man... I liked the chapter, it is not that bad. I did vote bad for it tho, because the interesting story of the tournament and all the good matching ahead of us got postponed.

If every1 else took a chapter or half chapter to win their fights...I hope every1 will take his opponent fast enough to go back to the main point.

I guess the princess sent them down there to rescue that knight Arcadios or whatever his name is, I think he will attempt to fight that guy. He seems to like stellar spirit mages and he has two now. Those 3 or at least Yukino n Lucy could combine their strength in one attack.

Anyhow chapter was not that great, and looking forward for Lily n Mira fights.
    Dreyar Style

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member nitin's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

the garou knights look strong and their magic is nice one god flame, binding magic along with plant magic is cool. the match ups are good one and hope lucy and co survive fishman

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I too didn't like too much this chapter; nearly nothing happened and I hoped to see something about the tournament....
    Oh well, at least the action in this chapter was pretty good and the match-ups seem interesting.
    Natsu and Mira should easily trash their respective opponents, while Wendy, Lily, Lucy and Yukino will have an hard fight, but obviously they will win, considering that the story must progress.
    Seems like the Princess and Arcadios share the same plan, but I wonder if Arcadios' intentions are really that good.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not much happened, which is a let down. Paper girl seems a little over the top, but baldy is probably overhyped. I like the flower girl though. She seems... like a likable sort of odd, maybe.

Still would much rather be watching the tournament than seeing these random matchups with 5 people who came more or less out of nowhere. This whole prison thing could have gone more like the Sky Labyrinth event, with a bit of exploring and a battle montage, and been done with. And if they couldn't finish until after the tournament ends or something like that, then they could have started exploring and had the montage chapter after the tournament ended.

I'm just not too interested in what Natsu's group is up to at the moment, I guess.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I have to say that, after reading the chapter, I'm even more strongly convinced that Mashima is slowly setting up the events toward the vision from chapter 275.

After all, everyone from the Rescue team has been separated, and coincidentally Lucy and Yukino ended up in the same place as Arcadios (The white Knight).

I mean it hasn't been mentioned that all of the events that Carla saw in chapter 275, are going to occur in the same day, so some of them, might occur earlier, culminating with the destruction of the Royal Palace.

After all, something is definitely going to occur, considering the fact that both Lucy and Yukino have been put against an apparently strong enemy pretty much without any means to defend themselves, since after all, they don't have their keys.

Of course, considering the author anything is possible, but still, that doesn't change what I think, after I read the chapter.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

The Executors look as though they might set up some interesting battles. Most excited to see Mira stomp her opponent, that is the only logical conclusion to that battle. Although her paper magic seems a bit over the top, she has showed the most impressive abilities so far. Curious to see how the battles play out.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well, now three chapters more to end with these characters.

Can't wait to get back to the tournament :O
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, their abilities seem interesting. As it should be, Natsu ends up with the leader.

It's interesting the abilities of that paper girl.

So could the princess want to send FT rescue team to save Arcadios as well or is something wrong?

Either way, these are going to be some interesting fights. But I want to get back to the tournament. I wanna see Erza stomping Minerva and Laxus Orga. Gajeel also needs to stomp Sting and Rogue.

And Jura, well, he'll probably end up helping FT win something. But I'm positive that FT will not win this tournament. But they'll gain their fame back.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

manga stream's translation is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/51788203/1

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, I just noticed a pantyshot: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/51788203/13

Ok, having said this (), I wonder what the title of the next chapter mean...
    We will see Natsu burning everything to ashes or another event will occurr?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

this chapter felt super slow ... i dont think that these executioners will be defeated so easily , they were just introduced and probably affect the story somehow , and i hope paper girl joins fairy tail after this arc is over cuz fairy tail needs more girls =D

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast